Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Shelter 69 (Steam)

Post by pkkk2509 »

BabyGroot wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:59 am
Worked wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:21 am
I don't use the file.dll from Made by harry2258, please PM him for how to use the file.dll he provided. because I only use my own table in this game.
will you ever publish your table???

calistonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by calistonia »

Since it seems like nobody is willing to share their ct file, I'll upload mine. Note that I just learned how to freaking use the cheat engine so that my search addresses didn't disappear once I close them (basically just learn the basics), so be satisfied with what I have.

The cheat contents are:
- Shelter Resources (Credits, Nanites, eLDis, etc.)
- Inventory Items - Flirt Items (Champagne, Cake, etc.)
- Inventory Items - Crafting Items (Plasteel Tube, Wyvern Hide, etc.)

If there's an update once I learn more about CE, I'll prolly post it. No promises tho... ;)
And a thank you might be nice too :)
Here you go!
Shelter 69 V0.1.CT
(22.04 KiB) Downloaded 645 times
Table Update v0.1.1
Shelter 69 V0.1.1.CT
(42.17 KiB) Downloaded 1419 times
Update includes:
- Champion Trust (simply edit the value for each champion. I don't have the script for it so it can't unlock the champion by simply adding value to the address).
- A minor fix to the previous table
- A surprise address for the current event. Should work most of the time but just leave it at freeze value if you want, don't freeze value but let it increase naturally. If you want to get more, just change the value via CE, or else odd numbers appear.

A few tips, don't let all the values of each address pass 7 digits (4 digits for stuff other than nanites and credits) else the address change ;)
Last edited by calistonia on Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ekmz01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ekmz01 »

calistonia wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:54 am
Since it seems like nobody is willing to share their ct file, I'll upload mine. Note that I just learned how to freaking use the cheat engine so that my search addresses didn't disappear once I close them (basically just learn the basics), so be satisfied with what I have.

The cheat contents are:
- Shelter Resources (Credits, Nanites, eLDis, etc.)
- Inventory Items - Flirt Items (Champagne, Cake, etc.)
- Inventory Items - Crafting Items (Plasteel Tube, Wyvern Hide, etc.)

If there's an update once I learn more about CE, I'll prolly post it. No promises tho... ;)
And a thank you might be nice too :)
Here you go!
Shelter 69 V0.1.CT
Wooow!! Thanks a lot!! You are great!! It works perfectly!! When I tried to look for the values, I could find the values of the "trust" level of each "champion" but I do not know how to prevent the value from being lost, if you could find it, it would be fabulous! Again, thank you for the input of your own CT!

IVY-PC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IVY-PC »

Hello,
I did everything as instructed, and I am still running game as though I never used script, so how do I actually get infinite "Intel Scraps" and "flirt" items ???

calistonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by calistonia »

ekmz01 wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:07 pm
calistonia wrote:
Wooow!! Thanks a lot!! You are great!! It works perfectly!! When I tried to look for the values, I could find the values of the "trust" level of each "champion" but I do not know how to prevent the value from being lost, if you could find it, it would be fabulous! Again, thank you for the input of your own CT!
I'm currently working on the champion trust level and some other stuff like values for the shelter mission requirements (although with limited success). As I have yet to learn how to script yet, I don't know how to make an injection to the data yet so you have to be patient for that or ask BabyGroot for his table :). I'm planning to release my table once I reach chapter 6 so I can get most of the champions, although the progress kinda stuck on chapter 3 right now =3= (currently in the early stage of chapter 5).
IVY-PC wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:38 am
Hello,
I did everything as instructed, and I am still running game as though I never used script, so how do I actually get infinite "Intel Scraps" and "flirt" items ???
My table comes as simple and as basic as it gets. You just need to run the game and let the table find the address for you. To freeze the value, just "activate" the table by ticking the drop-down lists and changing the value manually to customize your "intel scraps" and "flirt" items. I noticed some time ago, that the address will change if the value passes 7 digits so make sure not to overdo it (so far, nothing's wrong with having 6 digits of credits and nanites though).

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

Since my current network can't connect to Nutaku
And every time I want to play I have to use a VPN
(I'm retiring from playing this game), here is my table.
And keep in mind, I will no longer be updating this table for my reasons that I mentioned above.
BabyGroot wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:52 am

calistonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by calistonia »

BabyGroot wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:11 pm
Since my current network can't connect to Nutaku
And every time I want to play I have to use a VPN
(I'm retiring from playing this game), here is my table.
And keep in mind, I will no longer be updating this table for my reasons that I mentioned above.
BabyGroot wrote:
Same dude, I have to connect to the game with VPN everytime I played =3= which sucks honestly. But yeah, I kinda liked the game and found myself a good free VPN I can use so I had no problems connecting to the game.

calistonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by calistonia »

calistonia wrote:
So, I kinda made an update on my table and decided to post it in my original post. I made a new reply to this thread so the notification went through properly.

A few updates include:
- Trust (all characters, separated by chapters, won't work on getting the said champion because it's not a script)
- A few fixes to the address because I did find a bug on the pointers leading to certain addresses
- A surprise code for the current event, still had some problems with it but it will work if you just edit the value and freeze it

narfex69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by narfex69 »

Does anybody know if VIP points or Vault Coins (Found under Album/Events) are possible

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

narfex69 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:18 pm
Does anybody know if VIP points or Vault Coins (Found under Album/Events) are possible
Vip Points Like This?
Vault Coins it already exists in my table. read notes [ Registered Event Tasks ]
BabyGroot wrote:

calistonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by calistonia »

BabyGroot wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:59 pm
narfex69 wrote:
Vip Points Like This?
Vault Coins it already exists in my table. read notes [ Registered Event Tasks ]
BabyGroot wrote:
With all due respect bro, I've already checked your table and it doesn't have the VIP points yet. I'm working on it, but it would take a long time to find the address without spending money on the game since there's no way to add those VIP points besides the weekly login thingy or the Season subscription. Although it does help that you have the Season subscription coded in your table Groot.

narfex69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by narfex69 »

Thank you both for the solid work so far

Random1984
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Random1984 »

calistonia wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:12 am
BabyGroot wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:59 pm
narfex69 wrote:
Vip Points Like This?
BabyGroot wrote:
With all due respect bro, I've already checked your table and it doesn't have the VIP points yet. I'm working on it, but it would take a long time to find the address without spending money on the game since there's no way to add those VIP points besides the weekly login thingy or the Season subscription. Although it does help that you have the Season subscription coded in your table Groot.
For VIP points I'd suggest using Harry2258 core assemblies file, and then you can add points using the addvippoints XXX console command with XXX as the number of points you want. You can max it easily using that, and if you wanted to try searching and creating an address for it just adding small amounts would help track it down.
I haven't been able to get VIP time to save though, I've found the address and changing it does show an increase in the available time but nothing got it to stick so far.

For Vault Coins, item 13 in the counted items section of BabyGroot's table is vault coins. Also, if you are curious event points are item 12 in the same section.

Shinigami7565
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shinigami7565 »

Could someone help with adding trust
So far I've tried this:
trustadd XX 10
But it didn't work

narfex69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by narfex69 »

Shinigami7565 wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pm
Could someone help with adding trust
So far I've tried this:
trustadd XX 10
But it didn't work
How were you able to get the console working again?