[Request] Pocket Crystal League

Post by DaHacker878 »

Game Name: Pocket Crystal League
Game Engine: Unsure / Python (Possibly)
Game Version: 1.0 or Current 1.6
Options Requested: Inf. Card HP, Player's Card Damage Modifier, Money

Game by: Moodytail
Game Website: itch.io
Game Type: Exe (Not a Browser game like most Itch dot io Games)

Hello I would love if someone could make a cheat table for Pocket Crystal League available to download at [Link] the current Version is 1.6 it seems to be a python engine game tough I'm not certain.

The values seem to not be what is displayed as Money could not be found based on shown Display. I hope to have money and Berry's at least so I can always have the berry's need to play each Card, Drawing more the once each turn would be amazing too.
If possible always Full Health and Attack Damage Modifier's would be GODLY. Thanks to any who can offer a table with any options.

chaoticgoodtimes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Pocket Crystal League

Post by chaoticgoodtimes »

I created this account just to respond to this thread. I was looking for the same thing after spending quite a while trying to work it out on my own, and couldn't find it, so I went back to the drawing board and did it myself again.

I am VERY new to using Cheat Engine, but I spent some time (longer than I care to admit) trying to figure this out. Happy to say, I was successful in figuring out the money. I don't know how to just send a table, but this is more than good enough.

Set both to whatever you like (I set them to 999999) and voilà.

Good luck out there. Enjoy the game!

DaHacker878
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DaHacker878 »

chaoticgoodtimes wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:44 pm
I created this account just to respond to this thread. I was looking for the same thing after spending quite a while trying to work it out on my own, and couldn't find it, so I went back to the drawing board and did it myself again.

I am VERY new to using Cheat Engine, but I spent some time (longer than I care to admit) trying to figure this out. Happy to say, I was successful in figuring out the money. I don't know how to just send a table, but this is more than good enough.

Set both to whatever you like (I set them to 999999) and voilà.

Good luck out there. Enjoy the game!
Wow nice job I was certain I had tried all value types, maybe I forgot Double. Would you be willing to give any insight how you found the money (such as Value Type: Double | Scan Type: Exact Value or Value Type: Double | Scan Type: Unknown initial value, followed by Changed Value and Unchanged Value).
Thanks for the images and help. :-)

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SarashJessicaParker »

This seems to work for me 85% of the time and I did not test the cash cheat thoroughly. When it does not work I just close the game relaunch and enable battle cheats once the match has started. Don't do anything like use dp as soon as the match begins check the script and it should work for you for the most part. I can add more, but I thought being able to change the enemy hp to 0 and give yourself 999 DP made the game very boring.
Attachments
PocketCrystalLeague.CT
(4.26 KiB) Downloaded 267 times

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

SarashJessicaParker wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:58 am
This seems to work for me 85% of the time and I did not test the cash cheat thoroughly. When it does not work I just close the game relaunch and enable battle cheats once the match has started. Don't do anything like use dp as soon as the match begins check the script and it should work for you for the most part. I can add more, but I thought being able to change the enemy hp to 0 and give yourself 999 DP made the game very boring.
is this for the original version or the modded one?