Expert Cheater

[REQUEST] FRAY FIGHT

Post by raxele123 »

Game Name: FRAY FIGHT
Game Engine: Dunno
Game Version: Latest
Options Required: Stuff
Steam Website:
Other Info: There might be some anticheat or its a game as annoying to cheat in as Vampire Survivors.

KAWA
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] FRAY FIGHT

Post by KAWA »

'Stuff' would most likely include just crystals (permanent global currency), gold coins (run-based currency) and maybe life.
But in reality gold is enough. With it player can become overpowered fast, and farming crystals becomes much faster.

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

I found how to find the addresses of the pieces and souls but I do not know how to do something static, I can show you how to do it but it will be necessary to redo at each start of the game...

madman671
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by madman671 »

How did you find the addresses? I've been trying everything and still had no luck

Bobbeh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bobbeh »

Hey,

Made a quick one that lets you buy anything for free (you need to empty the shop i.e. buy everything before it works) also only enable while in the shop!

It's a bit janky but works also the process has to be the correct one, doesn't work with application selection for me i have to pick one of 4 of the processes!

Also might just be easier to search for gold etc yourself the values are 4 bytes but timesd by 2.

I.e. my gold is 72 id search for 144 etc
Attachments
FrayFight.CT
(2.24 KiB) Downloaded 1027 times

joykent
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joykent »

Bobbeh wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:54 pm
Hey,

Made a quick one that lets you buy anything for free (you need to empty the shop i.e. buy everything before it works) also only enable while in the shop!

It's a bit janky but works also the process has to be the correct one, doesn't work with application selection for me i have to pick one of 4 of the processes!

Also might just be easier to search for gold etc yourself the values are 4 bytes but timesd by 2.

Dont work, sir :(

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

joykent wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:53 pm
Bobbeh wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:54 pm
Hey,

Dont work, sir :(
It does work for me, make sure you are scanning the correct process, there are 4 of them for me, and it seems that the 4th one is the one that works, though might be different on your end.

Edit: Also works on Soul Gems

OldskoolRx7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OldskoolRx7 »

I didn't use the table, but the suggested 4-byte and double worked.

lihken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lihken »

any one