Noobzor

[REQUEST] Nevergrind Online

Post by bricky »

Game Name: Nevergrind Online
Game Engine: Java
Game Version: 0.60.0
Options Required: Health, Mana, Spirit, any stats
Steam Website:
Other Info: Early Access steam game. Even though "Online" is in it's name, it has a single player option when you first open it that works fine with steam offline. I've failed completely with finding game values. Per discord it sounds like the game also used to have built in cheats that were disabled at some point.

Vedic13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Nevergrind Online

Post by Vedic13 »

yes pls!

knillink
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by knillink »

\AppData\Local\nevergrind-online\User Data\Default\Local Storage\leveldb/000003.log
Does store Character info and play info but contains checksum. if it's messed up character wont show up in ui.

Vedic13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vedic13 »

whats checksum?

Vedic13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vedic13 »

how do you even open up an LBD file though?

chaosblade02
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chaosblade02 »

I'd be willing to make a paid request on this for a cheat engine table/trainer for the offline/single player version for these features:

- Magic find multiplier
- Exp multiplier
- Gold value or multiplier

Payment would be delivered via paypal. The price is negotiable, or whatever the table/trainer maker feels is worth their effort.

I've already tried and failed to even find a gold value using basic means of searching, even by searching for increased/decreased value across every search type, including float/double with no luck.

It's possible to find shrines that give you buffs to exp, magic find, and gold find and it's also possible for these shrines to stack if you find multiple of the same shrine. An exp/MF/gold multiplier might work by using the shrine buffs, if that's easier than a more direct modification. I was unsuccessful at isolating any values for these as well. But I would deem that as acceptable for payment if that's the best way to do it.

Zeee1010
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zeee1010 »

chaosblade02 wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:11 am
I'd be willing to make a paid request on this for a cheat engine table/trainer for the offline/single player version for these features:

- Magic find multiplier
- Exp multiplier

Payment would be delivered via paypal. The price is negotiable, or whatever the table/trainer maker feels is worth their effort.

I've already tried and failed to even find a gold value using basic means of searching, even by searching for increased/decreased value across every search type, including float/double with no luck.

It's possible to find shrines that give you buffs to exp, magic find, and gold find and it's also possible for these shrines to stack if you find multiple of the same shrine. An exp/MF/gold multiplier might work by using the shrine buffs, if that's easier than a more direct modification. I was unsuccessful at isolating any values for these as well. But I would deem that as acceptable for payment if that's the best way to do it.
am willing to pay for one if you can find atleast for gold, lemme know if you found something

someone10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by someone10 »

Bump for this.

chaosblade02
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chaosblade02 »

Zeee1010 wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:18 pm
chaosblade02 wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:11 am

- Magic find multiplier
- Exp multiplier

am willing to pay for one if you can find atleast for gold, lemme know if you found something
I found nothing. It's gonna take someone with some actual programming knowledge to make codes for this, novice cheaters like us simply can't.

chaosblade02
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chaosblade02 »

Bump, now that gambling with the merchants was added, has anyone figured out a way to modify gold value (for offline single player).

I'm still willing to pay for this.

NemEjan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NemEjan »

I found a way to change money and experience points in this game, but my account was frozen in 3 days.

chaosblade02
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chaosblade02 »

NemEjan wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:49 am
I found a way to change money and experience points in this game, but my account was frozen in 3 days.
They can't freeze your account if it was offline. Care to specify how you did this?

sabaton
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sabaton »

If anyone still cares,

XP,Cash and Attribute Points (when u create a Char) are 4byte BUT u need to search for the double value (got 150 gold? search for 300 etc.) Also DONT attach the .exe via "Applications", switch to "Processes", there are about 8 diff .exe from the game. Most of them give u about 100 results after the 1st scan, skip those, u want that one with about 10.000 results. Also remember to use even numbers, otherwise it will likly crash. I just cant manage to get some working Pointers but well...

jombokits
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jombokits »

sabaton wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:12 pm
If anyone still cares,

XP,Cash and Attribute Points (when u create a Char) are 4byte BUT u need to search for the double value (got 150 gold? search for 300 etc.) Also DONT attach the .exe via "Applications", switch to "Processes", there are about 8 diff .exe from the game. Most of them give u about 100 results after the 1st scan, skip those, u want that one with about 10.000 results. Also remember to use even numbers, otherwise it will likly crash. I just cant manage to get some working Pointers but well...
doesnt seem to save when you reset the game. it all goes away when you reset the game. you know how to make changes stay?

Xoops333
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xoops333 »

I've gotten XP,Gold,talent points, stats, pretty much everything I've tried, but I can't for the life of me find magic find.. Anyone else have success with it?