junior5a
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Swords and Sandals Immortals

Post by junior5a »

Game Name: Swords and Sandals Immortals
Game Engine: Godot Engine 3.4.4
Game Version: V0.4.1.A
Options Required: Health, Stamina, Stats Points Pointers, Skills, Money, set days in single player, set enemies health and Stamina, etc..
Steam Website:

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Swords and Sandals Immortals

Post by cfemen »

haha dumped the game and found the Debug flag:

The flag mostly is useful if you start a new game, then you have all the debug options to cheat your character and give yourself items (e.g full armor sets with the "Armour Set" value, press "Update" to add it to the inventory) or you can just use any of the high level champions with perfect eqiuip.

note : while the debug mode is active the gameplay behave is a bit different, you can deactivate the debug mode everytime ( you might have to load you game again to set everything to normal again )

but yeah have fun experimenting with it :D there is also a additional "HaxxorPanel" menu( yes the dev really named it Haxxor ) but didn't find a way yet to invoke it ... so I might look later again...

edit:
added some pointers:

unfortunately its hard to make a real god script, why:
Godot scripts are executed as compiled byte code inside a virtual machine, so you can't just normally debug a function...
I can modify the byte code ( e.g return 0 to skip a function or change the return value) but this game is using the same class for the enemy and for the player, that means I would need to do a "isPlayer?" check inside a compiled byte code buffer ...
I didn't find a "invulnerable" flag coz this Im only providing pointers to player health/armor/resistances, but if you set your resistances/defence/Agility incredible high(+frozen health) it should act like a semi-god mode :)

table made for game version : 0.4.3.A.6 with Cheat Engine 7.4

last important note : Godot variables ( called variants ) are basically typeless!
that means it can happen that e.g the gold pointer shows something like this "4.87965911377691E-318" if thats the case change the pointer type (left from the value) from Double to 4 Byte ... if you have 30 gold but it shows "0" then do the opposite, change the pointer type to Double
so generally speaking : if the value does not make any sense change it from Double to 4 Bytes or from 4 Bytes to Double!

Newest table does have a Update Pointer Types script, if you execute it after the pointers are found the script will auto. detect the right type.
Note : it CAN happen that the types are changing randomly while playing, thats how the engine works and how the script is handling the values ... so just keep in mind if some pointer values feels odd just execute the Update Pointer Types script :)

Edit:
If Debug Mode is activated press Alt+H for the "HaxxorMenu"
You might have to open the Info Panel (top left corner) first to force the game to read the debug flag

//

Game Version 0.5.0.A.2 Update:
There is now a Update Pointer Types script, it does auto. update the pointers type ( 4 Byte -> Double / Double -> 4 Byte ) if you execute it.
Attachments
swords_and_sandals_immortals.CT
Game Version 0.5.0.A.2
Debug Mode + Pointer
+Update Pointer Types Script
(42.24 KiB) Downloaded 4552 times
Game Version 0.4.3.A.6
Debug Mode + Pointer
(42.49 KiB) Downloaded 960 times
Game Version 0.4.3.A.6
Debug Mode Only
(19.1 KiB) Downloaded 731 times
Last edited by cfemen on Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:39 pm, edited 11 times in total.

junior5a
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by junior5a »

cfemen wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:42 am

The flag mostly is useful if you start a new game, then you have all the debug options to cheat your character and give yourself items (e.g full armor sets with the "Armour Set" value, press "Update" to add it to the inventory) or you can just use any of the high level champions with perfect eqiuip.

note : while the debug mode is active the gameplay behave is a bit different, you can deactivate the debug mode everytime ( you might have to load you game again to set everything to normal again )

but yeah have fun experimenting with it :D there is also a additional "HaxxorPanel" menu( yes the dev really named it Haxxor ) but didn't find a way yet to invoke it ... so I might look later again...

edit:
added some pointers:

Godot scripts are executed as compiled byte code inside a virtual machine, so you can't just normally debug a function...
I can modify the byte code ( e.g return 0 to skip a function or change the return value) but this game is using the same class for the enemy and for the player, that means I would need to do a "isPlayer?" check inside a compiled byte code buffer ...
I didn't find a "invulnerable" flag coz this Im only providing pointers to player health/armor/resistances, but if you set your resistances/defence/Agility incredible high(+frozen health) it should act like a semi-god mode :)

last important note : Godot variables ( called variants ) are basically typeless!
that means it can happen that e.g the gold pointer shows something like this "4.87965911377691E-318" if thats the case change the pointer type (left from the value) from Double to 4 Byte
Seems useful :) I see there is it looks like load set champion.
I think hotfixes versions still works :)

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

junior5a wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:42 pm

Seems useful :) I see there is it looks like load set champion.
I think hotfixes versions still works :)
I looked again coz it bothered me that I didn't find a way to enable the second debug menu ... and actually its pretty simple lol
If Debug Flag is enabled ( you may have to open the Info Panel first to force the game to read the flag ) and then press Alt+H for the "HaxxorMenu"

Honeytrousers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Honeytrousers »

Game updated to V0.5.0.A.2 and the table no longer seems to work
Please update, thank you

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Honeytrousers wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:07 pm
Please update, thank you
The game updated the Engine from 3.4.4 to 3.5, I've updated the table and made a Update Pointer Types script coz its annoying to adjust some pointers manually from 4 Byte -> Double or Double -> 4 Byte ... I would recommend to execute this script after the pointers are showing values, it will auto. detect the right type ( I explained why this does happen in my post above )

I probably won't update it again, write me if the 1.0 version is released :)

Agemmon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Agemmon »

Do you know why we can't properly control any of the arena champions when choosing to play as them through the debug menu? Whenever you enter battle after having selected one from the dropdown menu of the character creation screen, the AI automatically controls it in combat and you lose the match if your selected champion wins. You also can't save your game when you play as an arena champion.

Hinki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hinki »

The haxxor menu can be loaded by holding Alt + 8 + 9 + 0 for a set amount of time, a roar sound will play.

Then you can open with Alt + H.

Code: Select all

if GlobalVars.DEBUG_MODE != true:
		if Input.is_key_pressed(KEY_ALT) and Input.is_key_pressed(KEY_8) and Input.is_key_pressed(KEY_9) and Input.is_key_pressed(KEY_0):
			odCounter += 1

if odCounter >= 200:
				if not overdrive:
					WBSSoundManager.playUI("Raaah")
					overdrive = true
		else :
			odCounter = 0

if ((GlobalVars.DEBUG_MODE or overdrive == true) and Input.is_key_pressed(KEY_ALT) and Input.is_key_pressed(KEY_H)):

haxCounter += 1
		if haxCounter >= hDel:
			sDelay = 20
			doShow( not showing)

sheldon37
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sheldon37 »

Trying to get the debug menu to run again, I see there’s new values so it can’t necessarily be enabled yet. Anyone able to grab to latest data to run the debug flag?

Frumentarii Auditor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Frumentarii Auditor »

Game updated to I think v0.8.6.D, Update of the Trainer coming soon?

demonkid13579
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by demonkid13579 »

would love an update to this

beconfidential
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by beconfidential »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:34 pm
Honeytrousers wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:07 pm
Please update, thank you
The game updated the Engine from 3.4.4 to 3.5, I've updated the table and made a Update Pointer Types script coz its annoying to adjust some pointers manually from 4 Byte -> Double or Double -> 4 Byte ... I would recommend to execute this script after the pointers are showing values, it will auto. detect the right type ( I explained why this does happen in my post above )

I probably won't update it again, write me if the 1.0 version is released :)
Game updated to full release V1.0.0.0

jalubagaskara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jalubagaskara »

+1

UmaruAku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UmaruAku »

+1

a.cheeky.yaqub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by a.cheeky.yaqub »

cfemen wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:42 am

edit:
added some pointers:

that means it can happen that e.g the gold pointer shows something like this "4.87965911377691E-318" if thats the case change the pointer type (left from the value) from Double to 4 Byte ... if you have 30 gold but it shows "0" then do the opposite, change the pointer type to Double
so generally speaking : if the value does not make any sense change it from Double to 4 Bytes or from 4 Bytes to Double!

Newest table does have a Update Pointer Types script, if you execute it after the pointers are found the script will auto. detect the right type.
Note : it CAN happen that the types are changing randomly while playing, thats how the engine works and how the script is handling the values ... so just keep in mind if some pointer values feels odd just execute the Update Pointer Types script :)

Edit:
If Debug Mode is activated press Alt+H for the "HaxxorMenu"
You might have to open the Info Panel (top left corner) first to force the game to read the debug flag

//

Game Version 0.5.0.A.2 Update:
There is now a Update Pointer Types script, it does auto. update the pointers type ( 4 Byte -> Double / Double -> 4 Byte ) if you execute it.

I have no idea how this website is this or how it works. I was searching on how to hack this game and found this website. Bro, what's a debug flag and how to find it??