Cricket Captain 2022 Cheat Table

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
alrounder80
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Cricket Captain 2022 Cheat Table

Post by alrounder80 »

Just creating this for if someone would like to create a cheat table for Cricket Captain 2022. This is always @Lucas02 so I am hopeful they are around again this year to make our gaming experience far more enjoyable with the cheat tables they create every year for this game.

pfunkboy
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cricket Captain 2022 Cheat Table

Post by pfunkboy »

Really hope its possible for it to be done. Looks like they have changed some things around this year.

pfunkboy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pfunkboy »

Hoping that the changes to it this year wont make it impossible to make a table. Games novelty wears off quick without the table. Wish I had the technical skills to do it. I'm always in awe of those who create these things.

Dr.Drake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dr.Drake »

pfunkboy wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:40 pm
Hoping that the changes to it this year wont make it impossible to make a table. Games novelty wears off quick without the table. Wish I had the technical skills to do it. I'm always in awe of those who create these things.
Maybe a basic one wont be a problem, changes have been made to aggression,coaching ane youth generation systems but ig we can live with a basic one @Lucas02

alrounder80
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alrounder80 »

Dr.Drake wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:17 am
pfunkboy wrote:
Maybe a basic one wont be a problem, changes have been made to aggression,coaching ane youth generation systems but ig we can live with a basic one @Lucas02
I believe it's more complex than this based on what another editor of Cricket Captain said.
[Link] - "There have been a lot of internal changes to the game this year. I have been working on the editor (and scout) for about 10 days, but it's going to take a while before it is ready. In terms of the internal data structure, this is the biggest change for many years.

The aggression system has been expanded (there are now separate aggressions for red-ball and white-ball cricket), and also there are some new combinations of opener types supported for FC and OD cricket. The coaching system has been expanded significantly. The way the internal data is stored for retired and current players has also changed completely.

So far, I have managed to load up the player data in both the editor and scout, but it's going to take some time to connect all the different parts of the new data structure back into the editor. The problem is that even a small change to the data structure means I need to find everything again from scratch. A few of the basic things (like date of birth and nationality) are working fine, but the rest needs a lot of work. In particular, the new aggression system is quite confusing at the moment."

pfunkboy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pfunkboy »

alrounder80 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:16 pm
Dr.Drake wrote:
pfunkboy wrote:
I believe it's more complex than this based on what another editor of Cricket Captain said.
[Link] - "There have been a lot of internal changes to the game this year. I have been working on the editor (and scout) for about 10 days, but it's going to take a while before it is ready. In terms of the internal data structure, this is the biggest change for many years.

The aggression system has been expanded (there are now separate aggressions for red-ball and white-ball cricket), and also there are some new combinations of opener types supported for FC and OD cricket. The coaching system has been expanded significantly. The way the internal data is stored for retired and current players has also changed completely.

So far, I have managed to load up the player data in both the editor and scout, but it's going to take some time to connect all the different parts of the new data structure back into the editor. The problem is that even a small change to the data structure means I need to find everything again from scratch. A few of the basic things (like date of birth and nationality) are working fine, but the rest needs a lot of work. In particular, the new aggression system is quite confusing at the moment."
It does sound like it's very complicated. Well, even more complicated than usual.
It's always complicated to a clueless person like myself! Hopefully its something that can be done though.
I wasn't aware of other editors or scouts, despite having an account on that forum for years (for don bradman cricket) didn't realise there was one for CC too. Hoping that we get a table again this year, it will be worth the wait.

alrounder80
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alrounder80 »

pfunkboy wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:59 pm
alrounder80 wrote:
Dr.Drake wrote:

It does sound like it's very complicated. Well, even more complicated than usual.
It's always complicated to a clueless person like myself! Hopefully its something that can be done though.
I wasn't aware of other editors or scouts, despite having an account on that forum for years (for don bradman cricket) didn't realise there was one for CC too. Hoping that we get a table again this year, it will be worth the wait.
Personally, the other editor + scout that exists only allows use in Easy mode to prevent people messing around things and using their teams online (since online play is only available if a career is played on normal mode). So I never use it but it is definitely used by others and is fun to use if you don't mind playing on easy mode.

pfunkboy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pfunkboy »

I do tend to play on easy. Does it allow you to heal injuries or give players full fitness in one click like football manager editors do?

I prefer the tables we use here though, but the above feature I mention would be nice to have too, I must admit.

I'm hoping we get a table here, but I do understand its a lot of work. Keeping fingers crossed.
alrounder80 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:01 am
pfunkboy wrote:
alrounder80 wrote:

Personally, the other editor + scout that exists only allows use in Easy mode to prevent people messing around things and using their teams online (since online play is only available if a career is played on normal mode). So I never use it but it is definitely used by others and is fun to use if you don't mind playing on easy mode.

alrounder80
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alrounder80 »

pfunkboy wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:16 am
I do tend to play on easy. Does it allow you to heal injuries or give players full fitness in one click like football manager editors do?

I prefer the tables we use here though, but the above feature I mention would be nice to have too, I must admit.

I'm hoping we get a table here, but I do understand its a lot of work. Keeping fingers crossed.
alrounder80 wrote:
pfunkboy wrote:

Yes it allows that

pfunkboy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pfunkboy »

I'm assuming that its too difficult to do the tables. Has this other editor you spoke of appeared?
alrounder80 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:19 pm
pfunkboy wrote:

alrounder80 wrote:

Yes it allows that

alrounder80
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alrounder80 »

pfunkboy wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:43 pm
I'm assuming that its too difficult to do the tables. Has this other editor you spoke of appeared?
alrounder80 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:19 pm
pfunkboy wrote:

Yes it allows that
It hasn't unfortunately:

"the changes to the game are much larger this year. I have made no meaningful progress yet" - posted yesterday

Lucas02
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lucas02 »

Took forever and I still couldn't find everything, but I thought I should post what I have in case anyone was still interested.
Attachments
CricketCaptain.CT
(14.94 KiB) Downloaded 284 times

Pat176
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pat176 »

Is there a video on how to use it? It's my first time using CT for this game, I've used it for other games, so I'm aware of the basics

obsessionkhan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by obsessionkhan »

Lucas02 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:10 am
Took forever and I still couldn't find everything, but I thought I should post what I have in case anyone was still interested.
Thank you bro. Does it work on mac? or only windows? and does it work with the latest update?

obsessionkhan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by obsessionkhan »

Lucas02 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:10 am
IT doesnt work. I have checked it out both on mac and pc. does it work for you?