Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:59 am
unREAL wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:43 am
how to get everything you want:

download : viewtopic.php?p=218576#p218576
GameMaker_Template(x32-x64).ct
from aSwedishMagyar

open the table and change line 92 to GM.Strings.IndexCorrection = 0

now enable the table and generate the globale variables, search for general_debug and set it to 1

debug mode is now enabled:

:)

version 025.1 - does not work for me
Downloaded the table -> edit with notepad++ search line 92 (GM.Object.VarArray = targetIs64Bit() and 0x58 or 0x2C) change it for (GM.Strings.IndexCorrection = 0) -> save -> play game -> open table -> enable -> search global variables -> there is no (general debug) in search list

What im doing wrong ?
Press F12 :dry:

blackmont
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: ZERO Sievert

Post by blackmont »

Hope there is an update.
need for weight, no hunger/thirsty/rad, energy and health.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Hello Grabarz. Using the GameMaker_Template table linked works perfectly fine with version 24.2, 25.1, and 26.0. The only differences I saw with the steps was that the [GM.Strings.IndexCorrection =] line in the [GameMaker_Template(x32-x64)_aSwedishMagyar.CT] file, was NOT line 92, it was line 101 in the [--GameMaker CScript Functions] section. And all the functions/features in the games [Debug] [F1] menu worked for me with all 3 game versions. I did notice the the games character "Run" speed (i.e. [Shift] key when walking) is increased by a magnitude of about 10x. Not sure why simply enabling the [general_debug] - 0->1 would cause the run speed to increase. But other than that, everything works.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Grabarz wrote:
unREAL wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:43 am
how to get everything you want:

download : viewtopic.php?p=218576#p218576
GameMaker_Template(x32-x64).ct
from aSwedishMagyar

open the table and change line 92 to GM.Strings.IndexCorrection = 0

now enable the table and generate the globale variables, search for general_debug and set it to 1

debug mode is now enabled:

:)

Downloaded the table -> edit with notepad++ search line 92 (GM.Object.VarArray = targetIs64Bit() and 0x58 or 0x2C) change it for (GM.Strings.IndexCorrection = 0) -> save -> play game -> open table -> enable -> search global variables -> there is no (general debug) in search list

What im doing wrong ?
Hello Grabarz. Using the GameMaker_Template table linked works perfectly fine with version 24.2, 25.1, and 26.0. The only differences I saw with the steps was that the [GM.Strings.IndexCorrection =] line in the [GameMaker_Template(x32-x64)_aSwedishMagyar.CT] file, was NOT line 92, it was line 101 in the [--GameMaker CScript Functions] section. And all the functions/features in the games [Debug] [F1] menu worked for me with all 3 game versions. I did notice the the games character "Run" speed (i.e. [Shift] key when walking) is increased by a magnitude of about 10x. Not sure why simply enabling the [general_debug] - 0->1 would cause the run speed to increase. But other than that, everything works.

11/15/2022 - UPDATE - This also just worked with the Steam EA Release 26.1
Last edited by RogueTech on Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

vGGEv wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:01 pm
Idk if you guys are still looking for these but i made a new one.
Health, Stamina, Energy, Hunger, Thirst, Radiation, Weight, Money.

I have yet to learn ammo or durability and consumables.
11/15/2022 - I was unable to get this to work for game versions 24.2, 25.1, or 26.0.

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

Would also like to see an update for the table, if possible.

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

The debug mode seems to be working fine for me in 0.26.1
Followed the instructions and I can bring the debug mode with no issues.

kadaz83
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kadaz83 »

[*]now that's weird..why im only get another pointer coming up ( global variable pointer ) after i enable generate global variables..any solution guys?

ok..i got it worked..so basically after u edit the file..just go to the game and enable the cheat >> general records >> and generate global variables..when u see those pointer..just ignore it..go back to the game and press F12..the debug on the top right will show up..just press f1 and voila..

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

Found something, I don't know if it hardcodes the debug mode after you change it once but was playing the other day and wanted to take a screenshot (playing on steam) so I pressed f12 and I got debug mode.

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hisvileness »

i didn't even need to edit my file. i just hit f12 and then f1.

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

hisvileness wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:17 pm
i didn't even need to edit my file. i just hit f12 and then f1.
So that kind of verifies what I've found :P
Good thing that you found it as well, means that maybe it was there from the start or they added it at some point in the last patches.

Rotinom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rotinom »

As of version 0.26.2 the debug keys have changed:
"The keys for debug mode have been changed from F12 to CTRL + ALT + P"

[Link]

kakalka7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kakalka7 »

plz update for ver.0.26.2 =)

jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jgoemat »

Grabarz wrote:
Downloaded the table -> edit with notepad++ ...

What im doing wrong ?
You're using notepad. The cheat table is an xml file you open in Cheat Engine. Do that, then double-click on '<script>' by the 'Enable' table entry to edit the script. The line 92 of the script will look like this, and change it to be '0' instead of '0-0x186A0'. Everything after the '--' is a comment.

Code: Select all

GM.Strings.IndexCorrection = 0-0x186A0--+0x186A0 or -0x186A0 or 0
There are a TON of variables, here is a working table showing just the most important ones. Click on 'Enable' and then 'Find My Variables'. If you use the "GameMaker Tools" to find your own, just add them to the LUA arrays 'globals' and ' player' near the top of the 'Find My Variables' script. The children get regenerated every time you enable that script.

[img]]

** EDIT **

Fixed. When you change zones the player pointer changes, so you need to disable 'Find My Variables' and re-enable it. If you freeze stats like HP, that could lead to a problem where you're overwriting the wrong memory if the pointer changes, so disable any frozen values before changing zones. Disabling the 'Player' table entry will disable all the children so I recommend disabling the 'Find My Variables' script before changing zones, and re-enable after.

All praise to aSwedishMagyar for creating the template, upvote his post if you like it: viewtopic.php?p=218576#p218576
Attachments
MyZeroSievert.CT
(64.39 KiB) Downloaded 676 times

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

jgoemat wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:56 pm
Grabarz wrote:
Downloaded the table -> edit with notepad++ ...

What im doing wrong ?
You're using notepad. The cheat table is an xml file you open in Cheat Engine. Do that, then double-click on '<script>' by the 'Enable' table entry to edit the script. The line 92 of the script will look like this, and change it to be '0' instead of '0-0x186A0'. Everything after the '--' is a comment.

Code: Select all

GM.Strings.IndexCorrection = 0-0x186A0--+0x186A0 or -0x186A0 or 0
There are a TON of variables, here is a working table showing just the most important ones. Click on 'Enable' and then 'Find My Variables'. If you use the "GameMaker Tools" to find your own, just add them to the LUA arrays 'globals' and ' player' near the top of the 'Find My Variables' script. The children get regenerated every time you enable that script.

[img]]

** EDIT **

Fixed. When you change zones the player pointer changes, so you need to disable 'Find My Variables' and re-enable it. If you freeze stats like HP, that could lead to a problem where you're overwriting the wrong memory if the pointer changes, so disable any frozen values before changing zones. Disabling the 'Player' table entry will disable all the children so I recommend disabling the 'Find My Variables' script before changing zones, and re-enable after.

All praise to aSwedishMagyar for creating the template, upvote his post if you like it: viewtopic.php?p=218576#p218576
Thanks for the explanation and great table. This worked with game version 0.27.1, but does NOT for the newly released 0.28.02.