Post by RogueTech »

unREAL wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:43 am
how to get everything you want:

download : viewtopic.php?p=218576#p218576
GameMaker_Template(x32-x64).ct
from aSwedishMagyar

open the table and change line 92 to GM.Strings.IndexCorrection = 0

now enable the table and generate the globale variables, search for general_debug and set it to 1

debug mode is now enabled:

:)
The GameMaker_Template(x32-x64).ct table worked up until 0.27.1. With the release of gave version 0.28.02, I was unable to get it to work. Anyone know how/where we request someone with the ability to possibly look in to troubleshooting this? Thanks

uvtqs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: ZERO Sievert

Post by uvtqs »

You don't need the table to open the debug menu, you can access it by pressing CTRL+ALT+P, that should make the "DEBUG(F1)" pop up

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

uvtqs wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:28 pm
You don't need the table to open the debug menu, you can access it by pressing CTRL+ALT+P, that should make the "DEBUG(F1)" pop up
Thanks. That was already mentioned in this forum thread. But that was not what I was referring to as "not working" in the recent 0.28.02 update. The trainer's "Generate Object Variables" and "Generate Global Variables" features are not working. Hoping someone with knowledge of these trainers can look at it and possible fix it. Thanks,

jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jgoemat »

I think it changed to 64 bit with the new version, and the offsets seem to be off. I'll have to try and figure it out, but I don't understand all the structures. As a starter if someone is interested, I dissected [gml_GlobalVariables] and found the address of the pointer seems to be +0x48 instead of 0x58 so I made this change, but I'm guessing other offsets need changed too...

Code: Select all

-- JASON: Change to 0x48 for 64 bit
    -- GM.Object.VarArray = targetIs64Bit() and 0x58 or 0x2C
    GM.Object.VarArray = targetIs64Bit() and 0x48 or 0x2C
Well, this seems to work changing the offset back to '0-0x186A0' also...
Attachments
ZERO Sievert_v0.28.CT
(169.77 KiB) Downloaded 1946 times

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

jgoemat wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:04 am
I think it changed to 64 bit with the new version, and the offsets seem to be off. I'll have to try and figure it out, but I don't understand all the structures. As a starter if someone is interested, I dissected [gml_GlobalVariables] and found the address of the pointer seems to be +0x48 instead of 0x58 so I made this change, but I'm guessing other offsets need changed too...

@jgoemat. Thank you so much sir/ma'am. This change allowed you table to run for me perfectly on game version 0.28.02.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

jgoemat wrote:

@jgoemat. I just tested this with new game version 0.29.4 (Feb 22, 2023). Your 0.28 table still works perfectly fine with game version 0.29.4, Thanks again.

Sentry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sentry »

I don't seem to get the table to work, I am confused. Is it not like any standard table? Run the game, run the script? Or do I need to be in a map? Please help a boi out.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Sentry wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:43 pm
I don't seem to get the table to work, I am confused. Is it not like any standard table? Run the game, run the script? Or do I need to be in a map? Please help a boi out.
It's like every standard table, and has been working flawlessly for several versions now.
1) Run/Launch the game
Note: Start a New game or Load a current one
2) Open Cheat Engine 7.5 and the .CT file
3) Attach the process [Zero Sievert.exe]
4) Click [X] Enable
Note: A GUI window will pop up and run a script, should see this
Lua Engine
- CScript List found at: ZERO Sievert.exe+B6BEC
- Object List found at: ZERO Sievert.exe+52B2A
- Global Variables found at: ZERO Sievert.exe+40993
- String List found at: ZERO Sievert.exe+49325
- Objects Table Parsed
- CScript Table Parsed
- Strings Table Parsed
5) Click [X] Find My Variables
Note: Another GUI window will pop up and run a script, should see this
Lua Engine
- collectGlobalVariables() GM.Object is table: 000000000FC042D0
- collectGlobalVariables() GM.Object.VarArray is 72
- base is 243BDE0
- collectGlobalVariables() GM.Object.VarNum is 8
- num is 7FE
- new base is 1FABDBC0
- looping through 2046
- creating memory record...
6) Click [X] Globals and ]X] Player to see the values you can modify,

Sentry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sentry »

Tried it multiple times, but there are no numbers displayed, only "??" and it stays that way, even if I get hurt or thirsty or whatever. But thanks for the help, mate.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Sentry wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:42 am
Tried it multiple times, but there are no numbers displayed, only "??" and it stays that way, even if I get hurt or thirsty or whatever. But thanks for the help, mate.
Wish I could help more. All I can tell you is for me, game version 0.29.4 (Feb 22, 2023) works perfect with the CE table [ZERO Sievert_v0.28.CT] by jgoemat » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:04 am in this thread.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

jgoemat wrote:

@jgoemat. I tested your [ZERO Sievert_v0.28.CT] with the following newer game versions. Works with up to version 0.30.15, but starting with 0.31.13 (Jul 19, 2023), the [Global] works, but the [Player] does NOT. [Generate Object Variables] -> [obj_player] -> [obj_player Instance 1] does NOT. The [obj_player Instance 1] does NOT even show. ONLY [obj_main_menu] -> [obj_main_menu Instance 1] does. Just an observation, it MAY have to do with starting with 0.31, [Alt-Tabing out of the game to get to CheatEngine causes the game to "Pause" and go back to the [RESUME] screen. It does not do this in version 0.30.15 and prior. Maybe that is why the "player" objects are not available and working? Just a thought for those people who are a lot smarter than me.

- [X] Generate Global Variables
- [X] Generate Object Variables

- [X] Generate Object Variables

- [ ] Generate Object Variables - *** NOT working

- [ ] Generate Object Variables - *** NOT working

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Hoping someone in the community can help me with a question regarding @jgoemat's [ZERO Sievert_v0.28.CT] table. I went through and looked at all the values under Global and Player. I'm looking for the one that controls "weapon durability". Would like to be able to freeze it at 100% so the weapons do not degrade. If anyone knows which one it may be, or can let me know how to accomplish that, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.