[Request] Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga

Post by Memiomy »

emmm... how to use? all shows as "RPG VX TYPE"
Last edited by Memiomy on Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bemtoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bemtoto »

Some aspects of the table work great, thank you for the hard work. I was able to utilize the squad capacity and the main resource values, it would not populate any values for the set 1 2 and 3, either option of them however. Also for anyone hoping to level quickly changing the exp value under unit stats will change it for that level only, setting it much higher than the required level amount will only increase to the max for that level and not grant the excess to level multiple times.

Edit. After a complete reload of the game, ensuring cheat engine 7.4 is running and activating each and every box that you see "activated" in his screen shots, I do indeed have Zero capacity working, main resources, and the item sets. Have been able to make changes and see the changes reflected in game & usable without crashing.
Last edited by bemtoto on Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

Kami101 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:32 pm
After activating, use one the items like xp codex and it will start to show all the values of the items. That is how it started showing the items for me, same with the traits and affinity ones.
I tried with another Item I had two of and nothing changed. Something is either wrong or the table post is missing critical information that we need to make this work.

Lemelin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lemelin »

Still not working after using items, the address change but the value is still blank, guess i'm missing something

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

[Link]
the only thing that work is current hp which is xx*2+1 thing

maybe i'm missing something
what i did...
-use one or two consumable
-buy a new recruit

aureliano17
Cheater
Cheater

Post by aureliano17 »

bemtoto, that doesn't work if the value is blank, as in completely empty. The values will change if they are ???, but not if nothing shows up

Super_Captain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Super_Captain »

aureliano17 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:48 pm
bemtoto, that doesn't work if the value is blank, as in completely empty. The values will change if they are ???, but not if nothing shows up
This my issue, the values aren't populating at all. So certain functions like HP and no squad cost are working, but I can't make any edits to iron/gems/FP/etc.

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

Super_Captain wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:05 pm
aureliano17 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:48 pm
This my issue, the values aren't populating at all. So certain functions like HP and no squad cost are working, but I can't make any edits to iron/gems/FP/etc.
This, 100%
I get nothing but a blank space after the RPG VX TYPE

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

--> Please use darkbyte's custom type (RPG VX Type)

Do this and it will work i have no problem with table every option work fine

Exkorpiao
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Exkorpiao »

Hey every1, its quite easy ive tryed and it works, for thoose who dont know how, all the resources, medals, and items work almost the same, you set the resources on ce for 4 bytes instead of rpg, go to the game and go back and foward to the conversations and back to the main menu, this will refresh the bar above where ur resources are, go to the ce again and u can see it will recognize it with some numbers in front, even if not the exact numbers u have but the confirmation is all u need, set it on the ce to 199 and go to the game, as mentioned before it is how it works it will give u max 99, do the same with the rest, enter ce, activate resources and in each resource, dont activate, just change each of them to 4 bytes for examle ( in general ) then go to the game and leave and come back to main screen, check on ce the new curreent values that it appears in front of each resource, change to 199, click on the activate box of that/thoose resources, go back to the game, leave and go back to main screen, bam all 99's, same with medals of arena OR items, open squad and go use items, go to ce, where it says rpg vs type, change for 4 bytes, once it recognizes the values, change them to 199 ALTHOUGH some items cap on 20 ( 120 ) and not 99 ( 199 ) like the Codex's, but if u leave the box activated, it will go 20 u use 99 u use 20 again, medals i got 4999 of each and spends 1 by 1 w no prob, u welcome ;) AH becareful with the change grid position in game while on mission with ur squads, it messes with the code of the game and an error msg appears and the games shuts down. Everything else seams working, and im not even using updated ce xD.

Deed
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deed »

aanpsx wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:58 pm
For now:
--> you must have at least 1 item to make address pointer work (if 0 then show??)
--> Please use darkbyte's custom type (RPG VX Type)
Incredible work! Is there any way to insert trait slots? To expand how many slots a unit has. Or even edit existing ones.

aureliano17
Cheater
Cheater

Post by aureliano17 »

Exkorpiao wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:37 pm
Hey every1, its quite easy ive tryed and it works, for thoose who dont know how, all the resources, medals, and items work almost the same, you set the resources on ce for 4 bytes instead of rpg, go to the game and go back and foward to the conversations and back to the main menu, this will refresh the bar above where ur resources are, go to the ce again and u can see it will recognize it with some numbers in front, even if not the exact numbers u have but the confirmation is all u need, set it on the ce to 199 and go to the game, as mentioned before it is how it works it will give u max 99, do the same with the rest, enter ce, activate resources and in each resource, dont activate, just change each of them to 4 bytes for examle ( in general ) then go to the game and leave and come back to main screen, check on ce the new curreent values that it appears in front of each resource, change to 199, click on the activate box of that/thoose resources, go back to the game, leave and go back to main screen, bam all 99's, same with medals of arena OR items, open squad and go use items, go to ce, where it says rpg vs type, change for 4 bytes, once it recognizes the values, change them to 199 ALTHOUGH some items cap on 20 ( 120 ) and not 99 ( 199 ) like the Codex's, but if u leave the box activated, it will go 20 u use 99 u use 20 again, medals i got 4999 of each and spends 1 by 1 w no prob, u welcome ;) AH becareful with the change grid position in game while on mission with ur squads, it messes with the code of the game and an error msg appears and the games shuts down. Everything else seams working, and im not even using updated ce xD.
Oddly enough, changing the field to 4 bytes does populate the value. Thanks for pointing it out.

aureliano17
Cheater
Cheater

Post by aureliano17 »

Exkorpiao wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:37 pm
Oddly enough, changing the field to 4 bytes does make the ??? value show up. Thanks for pointing it out.

dovahkun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dovahkun »

aureliano17 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:02 am
Oddly enough, changing the field to 4 bytes does make the ??? value show up. Thanks for pointing it out.
if you actually took the time to read this thread, it won't seem odd at all, even to laymen.

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

dovahkun wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:29 am
aureliano17 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:02 am
if you actually took the time to read this thread, it won't seem odd at all, even to laymen.
Thanks goodness for Exkorpiao, fuck having to read 7 pages and somehow decipher that info to get a table to work, that shit is for the birds.
Every forum should have a homie like Exkorpiao.