[Request] Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kyraeus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga

Post by kyraeus »

So thanks to whoever came up with the RPG Maker VX code to edit the values properly, works wonders.

I've managed to edit pretty much everything I want, but I'm running into a mental block. Aside from perhaps doing an initial lookup before going into a circus tent shop in mission that has a token for the arena system (by memorizing how many I had before the mission started), and attempting to get the correct address by updating that after purchasing one at the shop...(assuming ONE transaction would allow me to find the address, which it usually doesn't)... what method would work for finding these?

I've managed to get the other consumables easily enough, save for these because the moment you use one, you go into a mission, and I'm not sure the program saves the same memory addresses when going into and out of a mission (most games that have similar systems where you go 'into' a map and come 'out of' it for the gameplay don't seem to keep the memory addresses resident in the ram, but seem like they reload the data in between to different addresses.)

Has anyone managed to successfully edit these values for arena tokens? If so, how?

VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VeralX »

you need to get at least 1 arena token. the just use this table, enter Arena tab in menu and it will refresh values. Then just give yourself 99 and done.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20611&p=256789#p256789

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

VeralX wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:04 am
TheRedFear wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:08 am
BlackWing1977 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:40 am

I think I came across the same bug.. but lucky I did not crash.. I open it and slowly sold off the gazillion excalibur and some hammer and steel armour... took a while though...
I can't even do that much at this point. I was doing it for a while, hoping there'd be a fix eventually. But I guess I got careless, stopped doing it for a couple of play sessions, and it spiraled to a point I can't even open the artifact inventory now.

I tried dropping all the various scrolls/stat items to a quantity of 1 hoping whichever of those inflated the artifact numbers would now reduce them but...no such luck.
Actually that's not problem with the table, but you using it incorrectly. You have frozen Items Value and then entered Artifact screen or Market. The thing is Artifacts kind of share memory with items and the frozen numbers you have for items overwritten corresponding artifacts. If you have unfrozen values after stopped using items before leaving item screen nothing like that would have happened.
Yeah I realized that the hard way.. never freeze the values... just keep editing instead...

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Khayman wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:48 pm
Faction xp for version 1.0b2
Replace line 85 in "Enable" script

Code: Select all

cmp r9,1F2B9
Found it by making a breakpoint i disassembler and running until r9 was someting like 1F***. I don't know if there is smarter way for getting 1F2B9 value. If someone can enlighten me I would be much obliged ;).
After I replace it... how do I get it to work.. as I try to save.. it always ask me to save as CEA file.. and how does that work???

Khayman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Khayman »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:33 am
Khayman wrote:

cmp r9,1F2B9
Found it by making a breakpoint i disassembler and running until r9 was someting like 1F***. I don't know if there is smarter way for getting 1F2B9 value. If someone can enlighten me I would be much obliged ;).
After I replace it... how do I get it to work.. as I try to save.. it always ask me to save as CEA file.. and how does that work???
You have to edit existing script and just click "OK" at the bottom.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Khayman wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:46 am
BlackWing1977 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:33 am
Khayman wrote:

cmp r9,1F2B9
You have to edit existing script and just click "OK" at the bottom.
Ok will try.

kyraeus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kyraeus »

VeralX wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:13 pm
you need to get at least 1 arena token. the just use this table, enter Arena tab in menu and it will refresh values. Then just give yourself 99 and done.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20611&p=256789#p256789

Little confused by this. I have the game open, the table loaded in CE and attached to the exe. Went to the 'arena' section in the table, it refuses to let me click on the bronze arena coin value to change. I'm not sure if I have to run a search or something first to track down the address for them or what. Tried reloading game, going to the arena section, nothing changes. I feel like I obviously am missing something I have to do in CE for it to recognize the value matches up from the game to C, but I have no idea what.

VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VeralX »

Red whole instruction how to use it. You need to choose "update items" cause it's set to "not update" which basically turns whole table off. Then you need to have at least 1 arena token. You enter arena in the menu, it will show number of tokens you have in the table. Now you just edit it and done. It's not hard.

badstomach
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by badstomach »

I have loaded the table and read all the messages to try to make this work, but i can't help to get away with what I would like so much for this game. You guys seem to do an awesome job, keep it up !
In the meantime, is there a good soul to ease my frustration and provide me a save (earliest possible in the story if chapter one is not doable) with 99 of all arena tokens ? (only that, nothing else) That would be much appreciated !

manuel0024
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by manuel0024 »

I have loaded the table.
The first table "symphonyofwar" works fine
The table "Symphony Of War Just Item" works for the item
but i cant enable the table "Symphony Of War Just Item" V2.

BIG BIG Thanks for the table.

SpardaFamily
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpardaFamily »

Need 1 more unit stat in unit star editor - mastery rank - to promote units faster.

immrhy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by immrhy »

VeralX wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:32 pm
Red whole instruction how to use it. You need to choose "update items" cause it's set to "not update" which basically turns whole table off. Then you need to have at least 1 arena token. You enter arena in the menu, it will show number of tokens you have in the table. Now you just edit it and done. It's not hard.
could you take a screenshot? I tried many times but not success

CheekiBreeki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CheekiBreeki »

Khayman wrote:

cmp r9,1F2B9
What number to change to make it work with the new 1.01 ver?

CheekiBreeki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CheekiBreeki »

Okay, so while waiting for the pros to update the Faction XP values for the table, I have found a caveman method to cheat faction XP.
1. Start a new game and play through the first mission.
2. Look at the faction XP bar. If you captured all objectives then it should be 77/100 and your faction have already leveled up 1 time. And the first level's XP is 50, so that means you have 127 XP total.
3. Start cheat engine, make a new search with 127 and the RPG VX value type.
4. Go start a conversation. I'd pick Sybil - Jules one. It gives you 5 faction XP. Now you have 132 XP.
5. Next scan with 132.
6. It will return only 1 address. Now change its value to 4000 and start another conversation. That should level your faction to max and give you all the scrolls.

Extra steps: after you level your faction to max, the faction XP bar will return to the first level, which is 0/50.

SpardaFamily
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpardaFamily »

Need also stat (str,mag,skl,ldr stats) editor.