Re: [Request] Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga

Post by blaque_czar »

Omni_V wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:59 pm
blaque_czar wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:14 pm
wewewesaswe wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:42 pm
Faction XP dont work and how to hack tech tree scrolls?
Doesn't look like they discovered that just yet.
Faction XP works but you may have to enter exit the screen to get the address to pull, and then you need to actually gain some faction xp either in battle or with a support conversation to get the game to recognize the new experience value. Tech scrolls are actually tied to faction xp so if you make it 9999 you will get over 100 tech scrolls, which is more than enough to get everything.
Oh!?
I did not realize that!
Worked like a charm thank you!

Nasser9999
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nasser9999 »

For some reason, consumable still doesn't work.
I was able to get almost everything to work except this one.

I tried the main table and the second one (if the fist doesn't work). the consumable values are still "??" even after trying to refresh and loading. I tried to use one item in hope that the table or values will refresh, but didn't work out.

lordtuan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lordtuan »

I cannot use it even with new game. Here is the error
Then the game crashed anyway.

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

lordtuan wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:36 am
I cannot use it even with new game. Here is the error
Then the game crashed anyway.
aren't you using the 1.0 version, update to 1.0a

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

Nasser9999 wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:46 am
For some reason, consumable still doesn't work.
I was able to get almost everything to work except this one.

I tried the main table and the second one (if the fist doesn't work). the consumable values are still "??" even after trying to refresh and loading. I tried to use one item in hope that the table or values will refresh, but didn't work out.
Its working for me 100% as long as I have at least 1, Have you tried shutting down the game then trying the table again after you load?

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

Exkorpiao wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:37 pm
Hey every1, its quite easy ive tryed and it works, for thoose who dont know how, all the resources, medals, and items work almost the same, you set the resources on ce for 4 bytes instead of rpg, go to the game and go back and foward to the conversations and back to the main menu, this will refresh the bar above where ur resources are, go to the ce again and u can see it will recognize it with some numbers in front, even if not the exact numbers u have but the confirmation is all u need, set it on the ce to 199 and go to the game, as mentioned before it is how it works it will give u max 99, do the same with the rest, enter ce, activate resources and in each resource, dont activate, just change each of them to 4 bytes for examle ( in general ) then go to the game and leave and come back to main screen, check on ce the new curreent values that it appears in front of each resource, change to 199, click on the activate box of that/thoose resources, go back to the game, leave and go back to main screen, bam all 99's, same with medals of arena OR items, open squad and go use items, go to ce, where it says rpg vs type, change for 4 bytes, once it recognizes the values, change them to 199 ALTHOUGH some items cap on 20 ( 120 ) and not 99 ( 199 ) like the Codex's, but if u leave the box activated, it will go 20 u use 99 u use 20 again, medals i got 4999 of each and spends 1 by 1 w no prob, u welcome ;) AH becareful with the change grid position in game while on mission with ur squads, it messes with the code of the game and an error msg appears and the games shuts down. Everything else seams working, and im not even using updated ce xD.
Bumping this info for future pages!

Nilaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nilaru »

For anyone having trouble getting the item editing to work, here's what worked for me.

1. Start game and attach the table to the process like normal
2. Load your save like norm
3. Enable Trainer
4. Enable Get Resource
5. Enable "Main Reource" (typo in trainer)
6. Enable Set 3 - Consumable [WIP]
7. Go into Organize Army > Use Item
8. Item list should now update with the current counts of the items you have

Do not enable Get Item v2, or the values will not update.

renoraider
Cheater
Cheater

Post by renoraider »

Guys, how exactly do you the RPG VX type values? The Value column is just blank when I load up the table. There isn't even a ??. Do I need to install a plugin or something?

Edit: Okay, nevermind, I was just too lazy to read, just set the RPG VX Type to 4 byte. Thanks everyone!

Humanoide
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Humanoide »

Whenever I try to use the table I get spammed with "Access Violation" pop ups. Anyone has a clue about the possible causes, please ?

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Guys hi any option.. 1 hit 1 kill.. Thanks

zyr91719
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zyr91719 »

blaque_czar wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:08 am
Omni_V wrote:
blaque_czar wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:14 pm

Doesn't look like they discovered that just yet.
Faction XP works but you may have to enter exit the screen to get the address to pull, and then you need to actually gain some faction xp either in battle or with a support conversation to get the game to recognize the new experience value. Tech scrolls are actually tied to faction xp so if you make it 9999 you will get over 100 tech scrolls, which is more than enough to get everything.
Oh!?
I did not realize that!
Sorry, I still can't get it, How it works?
For example:
1.Current XP is 238, So I search the 238*2+1=477.
2.I get 15 XP point in the chapter, now the XP are 253, so I search the 253*2+1=507
I can never complete this search.

I guess it's because I need to have the number of the total faction XP I gained? not the current XP show on the top right?

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

zyr91719 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:26 am
blaque_czar wrote:
Omni_V wrote:

Oh!?
I did not realize that!
For example:
2.I get 15 XP point in the chapter, now the XP are 253, so I search the 253*2+1=507

I guess it's because I need to have the number of the total faction XP I gained? not the current XP show on the top right?
you gotta use the table! After loading the game save, change the RPG VX TYPE to 4bytes (Just click where it says RPG VX TYPE and it'll give you a dropdown with options) and when it populates as ?? go to the game, then go back to the table and change the the populated number to whatever you want, then the next time you finish a battle or do a conversation, you'll level up faction XP and get a bunch of scrolls.

jeremy2020
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jeremy2020 »

blaque_czar wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:47 am
zyr91719 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:26 am
blaque_czar wrote:

Oh!?
I did not realize that!
For example:

you gotta use the table! After loading the game save, change the RPG VX TYPE to 4bytes (Just click where it says RPG VX TYPE and it'll give you a dropdown with options) and when it populates as ?? go to the game, then go back to the table and change the the populated number to whatever you want, then the next time you finish a battle or do a conversation, you'll level up faction XP and get a bunch of scrolls.
It doesn't seem to work for me. Gold works, but factions xp does not. The game has updated to 1.0b so maybe that's the problem.

Nilaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nilaru »

It does appear that the 1.0b update has broken the Faction XP option, just confirmed.

TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheRedFear »

aanpsx wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:58 pm
For now:
--> you must have at least 1 item to make address pointer work (if 0 then show??)
--> Please use darkbyte's custom type (RPG VX Type)
Okay i'm a bit unfamiliar with this "style" of table. When I use it, the numbers that appear in the "Script" column do not appear for me.

But the infinite XP cheat works fine, so clearly it's attached properly. Why can't I see/alter the numbers?