Re: [Request] Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga

Post by nos4r2 »

Raftclans wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:15 pm
Nilaru wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:12 pm
Raftclans wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:44 pm

right so for example let say i have 14 gems i would search via 4 byte the value 29 correct? and then go into the game and use the gem on a unit to change it and check the value changes to 27?
In this game, the name of gems, iron, obsidian, and other upgrade resources never decreases, only the value displayed decreases. This is why you can downgrade a unit to refund the upgrade resource it used, and then upgrade a different unit.

So the real number of gems isn't being displayed, making it much more difficult to find. You would be better off following the steps from Latios507 on page 4 where they detailed editing FP, but doing the searches before/after unlocking a gem mine.
ah ok i didnt know this thanks for the info.
Use RPG VX Ace value i post you can search for resource in less then minute use promote / demote to find it don't need to use unknown value for resource it for tech point which you can do it as soon as you have 2 conversation available for x2 +5 faction point

Faction xp also give you medal of valor i set like 99999 xp and got 99 of them can use to add more leader capacity which is nice

keruda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by keruda »

Arara wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:00 pm
TsundereS2 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:49 pm
playing non stop this gem, i hope we get a table
Yeah same, its addicting to have your own army and set it up, basically like Fire Emblem!
That feel when you want to protect your comrade but got overwhelming enemy force againt your army. I wish we got similar game like that. Like Banner saga.

JZ0125
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JZ0125 »

nos4r2 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:44 pm
Look like wm will release it soon? seem lots of people boost it let hope there some great option in there... xD

CH already gave up i think
They did.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

After finish game the first time pretty great game

tbh all the cheat you can search for yourself right now is plenty enough if you cheat Faction XP since the chapter 2 you will have medal of valor x99 that mean max all tech point and market will sell tons of item every chapter you will get Stats boost item soon when you got 2 of them just search for medal of valor first then remember the first 4 address of medal of valor and search for the item you want ( need atleast 2 it will have plenty of address but look for the first identical 4 address and pick that one )

It the same as Arena if you have atleast 2 arena tokens then find first 4 address for item again try to look at the address on every chapter sometime it move around when i save? not sure but address will definitely change if you load save so just find them again use medal of valor to find item address since you will have lots of them if you cheat faction xp since chapter 2 Arena also drop xp codex / class codex which xp tome can make your character level up instantly ( up to the highest leveled unit ) and cp codex + 500 mastery and yeah you also can cheat these 2 item

With all of this you can get any stats to max can change to any class you want dunno if table for item is possible tho... value keep changing all the time so might aswell search for yourself
Last edited by nos4r2 on Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

owlet12345
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by owlet12345 »

nos4r2 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:56 am
After finish game the first time pretty great game

tbh all the cheat you can search for yourself right now is plenty enough if you cheat Faction XP since the chapter 2 you will have medal of valor x99 that mean max all tech point and market will sell tons of item every chapter you will get Stats boost item soon when you got 2 of them just search for medal of valor first then remember the first 4 address of medal of valor and search for the item you want ( need atleast 2 it will have plenty of address but look for the first identical 4 address and pick that one )

It the same as Arena if you have atleast 2 arena tokens then find first 4 address for item again try to look at the address on every chapter sometime it move around when i save? not sure but address will definitely change if you load save so just find them again use medal of valor to find item address since you will have lots of them if you cheat faction xp since chaption 2 Arena also drop xp codex / class codex which xp tome can make your character level up instantly ( up to the highest leveled unit ) and cp codex + 500 mastery and yeah you also can cheat these 2 item

With all of this you can get any stats to max can change to any stats you want with dunno if table for item is possible tho... value keep changing all the time so might aswell search for yourself
I did the same thing. I also used autoclicker with click recording function to max out stats without destroying my finger. :mrgreen:

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toydefenser »

if your character doesn't marry abigayle then you will have the possibility to marry beatrix(big breasts):)

VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VeralX »

toydefenser wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:05 am
if your character doesn't marry abigayle then you will have the possibility to marry beatrix(big breasts):)
Do you know who else is romance option? Diana for example?

Also how do you build bonds? Same as FE by putting units next to each other?

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toydefenser »

VeralX wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:43 am
toydefenser wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:05 am
Do you know who else is romance option? Diana for example?

Also how do you build bonds? Same as FE by putting units next to each other?
can you try but SYMPHONY OF WAR: THE NEPHILIM SAGA may not have :)

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

:ph34r:

Use seikur0's table for infinite item
Attachments
SymphonyOfWar.CT
v1.03 GOG
(50.46 KiB) Downloaded 3730 times
SymphonyOfWar.ct
v1.0a
(279.36 KiB) Downloaded 8656 times
Last edited by aanpsx on Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:34 am, edited 5 times in total.

Super_Captain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Super_Captain »

aanpsx wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:58 pm
For now:
--> you must have at least 1 item to make address pointer work (if 0 then show??)
--> Please use darkbyte's custom type (RPG VX Type)
Am I an idiot (very possible)? Versions match but CE is not loading any of the values after enabling or it won't enable and gives me an <<Error while scanning for AOB's : PSX_GetHP Error: Not all results found>>. What might I be doing wrong?

owlet12345
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by owlet12345 »

Super_Captain wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:01 pm
aanpsx wrote:
For now:
--> you must have at least 1 item to make address pointer work (if 0 then show??)
Am I an idiot (very possible)? Versions match but CE is not loading any of the values after enabling or it won't enable and gives me an <<Error while scanning for AOB's : PSX_GetHP Error: Not all results found>>. What might I be doing wrong?
I had the same issue at first. Downloaded the correct game version and update CE to 7.4 fixed the issue.

Super_Captain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Super_Captain »

owlet12345 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:26 pm
Super_Captain wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:01 pm

I had the same issue at first. Downloaded the correct game version and update CE to 7.4 fixed the issue.
I'm running 7.4 and Symphony is version 1.0a. It's only the resource items and faction points that don't work. Infinite HP seems to be functioning fine, have not experimented with the unit stats/traits/affinity/etc.

Lemelin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lemelin »

aanpsx wrote:
For now:
I'm using your table but all the RPG VX Type have no value, not even ?? just plain blank, all other this work fine like the 0 cap,hp and even the adress in the unit stat changes but as i said earlier, i just have value for the byte 4 and strings. I have Cheat Engine 7.4 and the game is the version 1.0a. Any idea why it won't loead the RPG VX TYPE?

aureliano17
Cheater
Cheater

Post by aureliano17 »

Same issue. The scripts like Inf HP and Zero Capacity work, but the pointers like each of the resources, items, traits and affinities yield no value. Not even ???, it's just blank. I'm running the latest CE version and I updated my game.

Edit: Kami101, I did that several times with a number of items, and dismissed some units in order to modify the number of resources, but no luck with either option.
Last edited by aureliano17 on Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kami101
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kami101 »

After activating, use one the items like xp codex and it will start to show all the values of the items. That is how it started showing the items for me, same with the traits and affinity ones.