[Request] Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga

Post by VeralX »

There is already that Unit Stats in the table, i was wondering does anybody know how to change/add traits. There is suppsed to be limit of 5 traits per unit but some have less so if we could put something there is would be awesome right?

kasumisato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kasumisato »

I have an issue after using this table: I can't use any scrolls, is there a way to fix this?

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:12 pm
Okay, so I finally found it (after countless posts basically giving the data but not how to use it).
Launch the game, pop open CE, attach it. Then on the "Value Type" pulldown, RIGHT CLICK and select "Define New Custom Type (Auto Assemble)".
In that spot, remove what's there and past in darkbyte's info above (from the alloc to the /32 bit). Hit OK.
You should now be able to properly use the table.
Wow..... thanks.... this table is way too complex for regular people to use... :oops:

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:41 pm
Wow..... thanks.... this table is way too complex for regular people to use... :oops:
when did copy-paste becomes a thing ? ^_^

Hentai-san
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hentai-san »

Just updated my item scripts based on user feedback.

Have published my scripts in tables as a standalone topic. Have linked appropriately everywhere.

Turns out people were getting pointers to artifacts for good reason. The game shares the same IDs for items and artifacts.

When you load a screen that needs the list of artifacts you have it would run the same code that lists the items in item screens. I've made some adjustments and listed out most Ids of items and artifacts.

(Also did some twiddling to the script code which should make it simpler and faster and added instructions to add a 'RPG VX type'.)

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:24 pm
BlackWing1977 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:41 pm
when did copy-paste becomes a thing ? ^_^
It is where exactly to do it.. you gave very good instructions... so kudos to you..

TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheRedFear »

So I think I fell afoul of that bug that spawns a bajillion artifacts.

So much to the point that if I attempt to open the artifact screen it instantly crashes the game. Is there any way for me to clean up the artifact inventory without opening it? Maybe save edit or something?

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

TheRedFear wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:39 am

So much to the point that if I attempt to open the artifact screen it instantly crashes the game. Is there any way for me to clean up the artifact inventory without opening it? Maybe save edit or something?
I think I came across the same bug.. but lucky I did not crash.. I open it and slowly sold off the gazillion excalibur and some hammer and steel armour... took a while though...

TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheRedFear »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:40 am
TheRedFear wrote:

I think I came across the same bug.. but lucky I did not crash.. I open it and slowly sold off the gazillion excalibur and some hammer and steel armour... took a while though...
I can't even do that much at this point. I was doing it for a while, hoping there'd be a fix eventually. But I guess I got careless, stopped doing it for a couple of play sessions, and it spiraled to a point I can't even open the artifact inventory now.

I tried dropping all the various scrolls/stat items to a quantity of 1 hoping whichever of those inflated the artifact numbers would now reduce them but...no such luck.

VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VeralX »

TheRedFear wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:08 am
BlackWing1977 wrote:
TheRedFear wrote:

I can't even do that much at this point. I was doing it for a while, hoping there'd be a fix eventually. But I guess I got careless, stopped doing it for a couple of play sessions, and it spiraled to a point I can't even open the artifact inventory now.

I tried dropping all the various scrolls/stat items to a quantity of 1 hoping whichever of those inflated the artifact numbers would now reduce them but...no such luck.
Actually that's not problem with the table, but you using it incorrectly. You have frozen Items Value and then entered Artifact screen or Market. The thing is Artifacts kind of share memory with items and the frozen numbers you have for items overwritten corresponding artifacts. If you have unfrozen values after stopped using items before leaving item screen nothing like that would have happened.

insanire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by insanire »

The faction xp option does not work for me. No matter what I do the faction option does not initalize. I only get a bunch of zeroes for the address and questionmarks for the value. Other things like gold, items and turn 1 work.
I have the RPG VX type added and did the change for the table to be comptatible with 1.0b. Though i did notice that my game version is 1.0b2, so it might be that.

TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheRedFear »

VeralX wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:04 am
TheRedFear wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:08 am
BlackWing1977 wrote:

Actually that's not problem with the table, but you using it incorrectly. You have frozen Items Value and then entered Artifact screen or Market. The thing is Artifacts kind of share memory with items and the frozen numbers you have for items overwritten corresponding artifacts. If you have unfrozen values after stopped using items before leaving item screen nothing like that would have happened.
I'm not sure how I was expected to know that, but okay. Regardless, the damage is done. But if anyone has suggestions for a solution i'd be eternally grateful. For at least five minutes. Five eternal minutes.

VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VeralX »

insanire wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:36 pm
The faction xp option does not work for me. No matter what I do the faction option does not initalize. I only get a bunch of zeroes for the address and questionmarks for the value. Other things like gold, items and turn 1 work.
I have the RPG VX type added and did the change for the table to be comptatible with 1.0b. Though i did notice that my game version is 1.0b2, so it might be that.
Khayman wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:48 pm
Faction xp for version 1.0b2
Replace line 85 in "Enable" script

Code: Select all

cmp r9,1F2B9
Found it by making a breakpoint i disassembler and running until r9 was someting like 1F***. I don't know if there is smarter way for getting 1F2B9 value. If someone can enlighten me I would be much obliged ;).
There u go, try reading earlier posts as well not just last one.

insanire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by insanire »

VeralX wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:10 pm
insanire wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:36 pm
Khayman wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:48 pm
Faction xp for version 1.0b2
Replace line 85 in "Enable" script

Code: Select all

cmp r9,1F2B9
Found it by making a breakpoint i disassembler and running until r9 was someting like 1F***. I don't know if there is smarter way for getting 1F2B9 value. If someone can enlighten me I would be much obliged ;).
There u go, try reading earlier posts as well not just last one.
How about following your own advice and reading instead of posting something pointless?

VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VeralX »

i've used quotes cause pplz already gave answer for problem 1.0b2 faction xp, which is what you asked for. And yes it works cause i've been using it. Khayman wrote 1.0b2 didn't he? So everything i've posted anwsered your problem, but it seems you don't understand what your reading.
Last edited by VeralX on Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.