Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [COMPLETED] Decision: Red Daze

Post by EnterpriseNL »

Jetstream17 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 1:44 pm
appreciate the table, but can someone make it into simple table. it's too complicated to used it, too many option.
UniParse wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 8:43 pm
how to change weapons & items?
how to get latest minigun & armor.
can u add documentation of your tables
Both are good tables, only needs some reading and trial and error, I agree some options are unknown what they do, but you have options which makes the game easy, like the health and stamina one, and the stamina cost of actions and such, just read.

items like food, medkits, ammo, etc. are in 4 bytes so that's easy to cheat, use the weight option to give you pretty much unlimited weight.

Tournicoat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tournicoat »

EnterpriseNL wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 9:34 pm
Jetstream17 wrote:
appreciate the table, but can someone make it into simple table. it's too complicated to used it, too many option.
UniParse wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 8:43 pm
how to change weapons & items?
how to get latest minigun & armor.
can u add documentation of your tables
Both are good tables, only needs some reading and trial and error, I agree some options are unknown what they do, but you have options which makes the game easy, like the health and stamina one, and the stamina cost of actions and such, just read.

items like food, medkits, ammo, etc. are in 4 bytes so that's easy to cheat, use the weight option to give you pretty much unlimited weight.
Agree, they both work very well for modifying basic values and consumables are easy to find in four byte, still trying to work out how to either duplicate equipable items or change one equipable item into another. I thought there might be some potential with inventory editing via the save file but modifying the save corrupts the save so I think it's either signed or timestamped, not sure if it's a security measure or jank and I'm too much of an idiot to work out which.

AndyUK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AndyUK »

How to get infinite ammo, materials etc? (in second table u get 99, but this is useless - u can't even build with that small amount...)
And how to make companions immortal and with infinite ammo? :)

Thanks.

UniParse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UniParse »

Tournicoat wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 2:02 am
EnterpriseNL wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 9:34 pm
Jetstream17 wrote:

Agree, they both work very well for modifying basic values and consumables are easy to find in four byte, still trying to work out how to either duplicate equipable items or change one equipable item into another. I thought there might be some potential with inventory editing via the save file but modifying the save corrupts the save so I think it's either signed or timestamped, not sure if it's a security measure or jank and I'm too much of an idiot to work out which.
from the enqrypted SaveSlot1.sav I can see that equipable items stored as strings inside array.

Code: Select all

"items":["ItemWpnKnife_S","ItmCapBuilder_1"]
screenshot
"the game devs are newbies in Unity Engine, they was flash player devs".
is there any method to access & manipulate this array in memory (before save game) by cheat engain??

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

AndyUK wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:44 pm
How to get infinite ammo, materials etc? (in second table u get 99, but this is useless - u can't even build with that small amount...)
And how to make companions immortal and with infinite ammo? :)

Thanks.
You can get infinite ammo by changing the clip value of the main weapon in the cheat table.

First equip the weapon, select the weapon, so it's in your hand go back to the table, all the way down to the inventory part of the table, and change the clip value, make sure you selected the right weapon, Make sure you have enough ammo. you can also change other things like delay, cooldown and so on

Materials like Money, medkits, food, etc.
You can change this by putting in the current value of the item(Money for example) in cheat engine and press new scan, use some, Put the updated value in cheat engine click next scan and you should have 1 value left, if more repeat.

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Decision: Red Daze

Post by pacifista »

ReskyAW wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:00 am
this is what i got

Code: Select all

Game Name: 				Decision: Red Daze
Game Process : 				DecisionRedDaze.exe
Game Release date: 			19 Mey, 2022
CE Version : 				7.4
Game Version / Build Id / Date Patch :  v22.05.07 / 8702577 / 19 May 2022
Check build Id / Date Patches : [Link]

Option Cheat Table
Notes

1. After the game is open, click directly on [Activate] on the cheat table. Table will auto attach to process Game

2. Pointer [Global Const Data] - Activates When Character's Stats Level Up

3. Inv Items > Skill Modifiers : sometimes have unreadable stats.
i couldn't get this to work with 22.05.07

why it wont read memory regions? everything is "??"

Well, after a PC reset it worked.

YaoSHJ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YaoSHJ »

☻☻☻