[PAID REQUEST] Vampire : The Masquerade - Swansong (EGS)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [PAID REQUEST] Vampire : The Masquerade - Swansong (EGS)

Post by Chrisfearless »

did of course. Does nothing, really. R 1.1.51172

What blade wrote and it's definitely getting "stuck" no matter what in some of the linear dialogue scenes. Best to use when free roaming.
Last edited by Chrisfearless on Sat May 21, 2022 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blade827
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blade827 »

I had the same problem with the debug menu not closing even with hitting quick save +escape button then the close button but the debug menu still didnt close. Then I found a solution.. Dont pause the game or go to character menu when using the debug menu I was able to close the menu.

Edit: You gonna have to stop the character from moving around like reading something, examining a object , or having a conversation to make changes using the debug menu

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Hey all,

I looked into it ( the Close problem ) and I made some changes, now It should work to close the menu without clicking on "Quick Save" first.
Also I added a 100% Success script, I tested it successfully in a dialogue skill check with "0%" chance.
blade827 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 7:08 pm
Then I found a solution.. Dont pause the game or go to character menu when using the debug menu I was able to close the menu.
Strange ... if I dont pause the game the debug menu won't work at all, but using the "Quick Save -> Escape" methode it worked every single time ( I really tested it many times ) :|
Anyway, I hope the new uploaded table does now work for all :)

If its still not working then I really can't relate for now why it does not work on your machine :(
But yeah pls let me know if its now working.

BR
cfemen

blade827
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blade827 »

Everything works fine now...Thanks

scousland15
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scousland15 »

Sorry to sound stupid, but I've never done this before. Can anyone explain to me how to open the debug menu in the game once it's activated on the cheat engine please?

blade827
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blade827 »

scousland15 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 9:20 pm
Sorry to sound stupid, but I've never done this before. Can anyone explain to me how to open the debug menu in the game once it's activated on the cheat engine please?
The debug menu should open automatically once you activate it with the cheat table

HeLLFoRCee
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HeLLFoRCee »

Does anyone know how to edit talent progression using debug mode?

happybrother
Cheater
Cheater

Post by happybrother »

Is it possible to use the Debug Menu to allow us to allow HOLD TO SKIP to be always available?
To skip conversation topics in our first playthroug?

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

cfemen wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 11:46 pm
Debug Menu :)

Load a savegame and execute the Open Debug Menu script, if the menu is visible press Escape to activate the mouse-cursor.
Instructions in case the CLOSE button does not work:
Open the Pause Menu (Escape) and open the Debug Menu then click on the purple Quick Save button and then press Escape, this should resize/refresh the debug window to make it fully useable.
If you click on Edit Character Sheet or Edit Disciplines the game will open the character creation menu, now you can skill everything regardless of your points ,points will go into negative ( you might have to close the debug menu if the character creation menu is opened )
note : while the debug menu and character creation menu is open you can't use the keyboard (e.g hold space to confirm) you need to click on the buttons.

Or you can just click on Max All Stats.

How to add Traits:
Click on the Traits button ( next to the Inventory button ) and then on Edit.. and check the boxes for the Traits you want, finally confirm it with the Add button:

After closing the debug menu:

Message that the Trait is added, but I didn't see the trait in my trait view, maybe the traits are unlocked later(the point there you get your first not cheated trait)
Adding again the same trait does not show me the message that a new trait is gained ... no idea currently if its working or not :| maybe someone can test it with a savgame that already has legit traits unlocked?

Didn't test the inventory stuff ( my inventory is not unlocked in the game yet ) but in theory it should work the same, click on Edit.. and choose the items you want.

Energy / Hunger / Suspicion / End Level works fine.

FreeCam is NOT working, but my table does contain a Console Unlocker, so you can use the ToggleDebugCamera command :)
Default Key to open the console is Tilde, if Tilde does not work for you ( coz of different keyboard layout ) you can use the Bind Console To F1 script ( credits to SunBeam for the FNAme::FName info )

BR
cfemen

//

Edit:
reuploaded the table and I optimized the debug menu creation
I also added a 100% Success script for dialogue skill checks.

+ some changes on the text on this post :lol:
there a command list for that table yet?

edit: or even an item list?

luxferum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luxferum »

cfemen wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 8:52 pm
Hey all,

I looked into it ( the Close problem ) and I made some changes, now It should work to close the menu without clicking on "Quick Save" first.
Also I added a 100% Success script, I tested it successfully in a dialogue skill check with "0%" chance.
blade827 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 7:08 pm
Then I found a solution.. Dont pause the game or go to character menu when using the debug menu I was able to close the menu.
Strange ... if I dont pause the game the debug menu won't work at all, but using the "Quick Save -> Escape" methode it worked every single time ( I really tested it many times ) :|
Anyway, I hope the new uploaded table does now work for all :)

If its still not working then I really can't relate for now why it does not work on your machine :(
But yeah pls let me know if its now working.

BR
cfemen
Help us here please!!!

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

and what is the DeluxeMawla Trait even do? its under the common subtab of the traits tab

Mart1z
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mart1z »

cfemen wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 11:46 pm
Debug Menu :)

Load a savegame and execute the Open Debug Menu script, if the menu is visible press Escape to activate the mouse-cursor.
Instructions in case the CLOSE button does not work:
Open the Pause Menu (Escape) and open the Debug Menu then click on the purple Quick Save button and then press Escape, this should resize/refresh the debug window to make it fully useable.
If you click on Edit Character Sheet or Edit Disciplines the game will open the character creation menu, now you can skill everything regardless of your points ,points will go into negative ( you might have to close the debug menu if the character creation menu is opened )
note : while the debug menu and character creation menu is open you can't use the keyboard (e.g hold space to confirm) you need to click on the buttons.

Or you can just click on Max All Stats.

How to add Traits:
Click on the Traits button ( next to the Inventory button ) and then on Edit.. and check the boxes for the Traits you want, finally confirm it with the Add button:

After closing the debug menu:

Message that the Trait is added, but I didn't see the trait in my trait view, maybe the traits are unlocked later(the point there you get your first not cheated trait)
Adding again the same trait does not show me the message that a new trait is gained ... no idea currently if its working or not :| maybe someone can test it with a savgame that already has legit traits unlocked?

Didn't test the inventory stuff ( my inventory is not unlocked in the game yet ) but in theory it should work the same, click on Edit.. and choose the items you want.

Energy / Hunger / Suspicion / End Level works fine.

FreeCam is NOT working, but my table does contain a Console Unlocker, so you can use the ToggleDebugCamera command :)
Default Key to open the console is Tilde, if Tilde does not work for you ( coz of different keyboard layout ) you can use the Bind Console To F1 script ( credits to SunBeam for the FNAme::FName info )

BR
cfemen

//

Edit:
reuploaded the table and I optimized the debug menu creation
I also added a 100% Success script for dialogue skill checks.

+ some changes on the text on this post :lol:
1.2.51364 update please

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

Mart1z wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:10 pm

1.2.51364 update please
Hi - I've quickly looked into it coz I started a second playtrough, the table just needed a minor fix :)
Attached is the fixed Table, all credits to cfemen!
Attachments
Swansong-Win64-Shipping.CT
small table fix for newest version!
(357.28 KiB) Downloaded 778 times

Mart1z
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mart1z »

unREAL wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:07 pm
Mart1z wrote:

1.2.51364 update please
Hi - I've quickly looked into it coz I started a second playtrough, the table just needed a minor fix :)
Thx.

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

unREAL wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:07 pm
Mart1z wrote:

1.2.51364 update please
I got a few failures using the skill check script. Are you sure that you updated it?