unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] V Rising

Post by unREAL »

The game is only-only right?
So I Guess the "Singleplayer" is like playing Solo on e.g Diablo III

Probably everything is server synced

But I can't check that, I dont have the game and I dont support always online for Singleplayer.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

According to the EULA
g) use any unauthorized third-party programs that interact with the Game in any way, including but not limited to, “mods,” “hacks,” “cheats,” “scripts,” “bots,” “trainers,” or automation programs, or any third-party programs that intercept, emulate or redirect any communication between the Game and Stunlock Studios, or that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Game to store information about the Game.
Failure to comply with the restrictions and limitations contained in this Section shall result in the immediate, automatic termination of the license granted hereunder and may subject You to civil and/or criminal liability.
5. CONSENT TO ANTI-CHEAT MONITORING
If the Game detects the use of an unauthorized third party program, your access to official Stunlock servers for V Rising may be terminated with or without additional notice to you.
A bit of caution there.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Also, keep in mind that the game requires you to be constantly online, so might want to be extra cautious there. I haven't bought the game for this express purpose.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

They advertised an offline mode on today's release, but did not deliver. It's apparently a "bug" that it isn't available and in no way because they couldn't make it in time -_- I guess wait for that mode, if it ever actually comes.

Link123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Link123 »

You can customise the ruleset for your own hosted server e.g. damageoutput, HP or resssource gain etc. You can even start with High Level Gear and all crafting recipes unlocked.

Should be enough for starter's ;o)

darksidexin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darksidexin »

Wouldn't the Undetected CE from Git hub work to bypass memory scanning from "VRisingServer.exe" :?:

legit question, i got CE to run for aprox 2 hours looking for addresses, seems to narrow down health but it was above my pay grade :D

Harden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Harden »

Ive managed to cheat items in the inventory that was easy as for health cant figure it out inventory stats can also be effected but only works visually for some reason, stack size doesn't show over 4096 but the items are still there i gave myself 5000 wood then built stuff and stayed the same so unlimited items work speed hack works

darksidexin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darksidexin »

I'm still having no luck with the health, there are aprox 10-12 Addresses for it and each one seems to not locate the main address.

if you had better luck i coould use some help

zyeesi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zyeesi »

Health is in float.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

zyeesi wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 6:41 am
Idlehands88 have a table made with almost all player stats
Does he release them under his Patreon?

waterboosting
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by waterboosting »

im not really for a cheat engine that works online, but you think its possible to say "dupe/manipulate" items to acquire more?

obviously me and a buddy have tested out the standard dupe methods accross a variety of games, none work on V Rising so far, but im sure its possible, just a matter of finding it.

waterboosting
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by waterboosting »

Harden wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 4:52 pm
Ive managed to cheat items in the inventory that was easy as for health cant figure it out inventory stats can also be effected but only works visually for some reason, stack size doesn't show over 4096 but the items are still there i gave myself 5000 wood then built stuff and stayed the same so unlimited items work speed hack works
How did you manage to manipulate items in inventory?

Bearwalker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bearwalker »

waterboosting wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 3:33 am
Harden wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 4:52 pm
How did you manage to manipulate items in inventory?

The easiest thing to do is first make sure you have hooked the vrisingserver.exe then 4byte. Use the #1 slot. once you have it it will be good till you leave the game. Anything you put in it you can change without searching.