Expert Cheater

Salt and Sacrifice

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Game Name: Salt and Sacrifice
Game Engine: Proprietary
Game Version: 1.0.0.1
Options Required: Infinite HP, Stamina, Focus, Items etc
Steam Website: [Link]
Other Info: The sequel to the beloved Salt and Sanctuary released today to absolutely zero fanfare due to the Epic exclusivity. It uses EAC which can be disabled the usual way or simply run from the exe without it. Most things are simple 4 byte or float searches. Nothing too crazy here.

ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Salt and Sacrifice

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Version : v1.0.0.1

Important Note: Activate the 'Add Process' script during the game play only
Cheats
- Infinite Items & Starstones *Hotkey Included*
- 1 Billion Silver *Hotkey Included*
- 1 Billion Salt *Hotkey Included*
- Character *Hotkey Included*
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : v1.0.0.4 (Compatible with v1.0.0.5-v1.0.1.0)
- 1 Billion Silver & Character script revised

Version : v1.0.0.1 v2 (Compatible with v1.0.0.2-v1.0.0.3)
- Added more items options
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023
S&S v1.0.0.4.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 3586 times
S&S v1.0.0.1 v2.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 2027 times
S&S v1.0.0.1.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 1078 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Sun May 21, 2023 8:50 am, edited 14 times in total.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

TABLE WILL ONLY WORK ON THE RELEASE VERSION
THE DEVS REMOVED THE COMPLETE DEBUG FUNCTIONS WITH THE 1.0.4 UPDATE

Table for 1.0.4 : viewtopic.php?p=250649#p250649
This table does restore SOME of the original debug functions!

Table to enable the debug menu & emulate debug keys.

How it works:
1) make sure EAC is deactivated e.g just run the ProjectMage.exe
2) start the game and load your savegame and wait until the game is fully loaded
3) now attach the table and activate the Enable script
4) press F1 to toggle the debug menu

note to step 2:
if you attach the table earlier then cheat engine can't find the symbols ... (CE can't find the symbol coz the function is not yet compiled) but the thing is : if its failing once then cheat engine will never find that symbols, even if a savegame is loaded ... I guess CE's mono-dissector has issues with the mono symbols if the engine is not Unity, so just keep that in mind that you might need to restart game & table if the script does not activate!
I've used cheat engine 7.4 to make the table!

some notes to the debug menu controls:
Use the up/down/left/right keys that are specified in the game control settings to navigate, and jump = toggle the selected entry.
On default with a keyboard the keys are W/S/A/D/Space.
If the NoClip is active you need to use the Arrow Keys to fly around.

thats it, I also added some basic pointers (hp, stamina, salt etc)

have fun exploring the dev functions :)

Edit:
small update, optimized the Y-scroll-speed ( I might update that later again to seperate X and Y speed) and added a Stop Player Movement If Menu Is Open script, script does what it says, if script is active it will show a additional handy +Stop Enemies script ( enemies can't move/attack while debug menu is open )

btw Main Debug -> show monster infos won't show "on" if its active, it does still work :)

Last Edit (Item-IDs)
If someone wants to make a inventory editor or just a inf. arrows / throwing axes script ( throw. axes ammo counts as arrows) I decided to post my dumped list with all loot IDs.

List with ALL IDs:

and here just the consumables:

Code: Select all

5:health_potion
6:portal_stone
21:arrow
22:ammo_explosive
153:ammo_fire
154:ammo_cold
155:ammo_poison
156:ammo_light
157:ammo_dark
159:firebomb
160:poisonbomb
164:focus_potion
242:antidote
244:redberry
312:revive_egg
313:revive_feather
314:power_stones
323:grappling_hook
328:moon_stone
345:chaos_flesh
346:shroud_page
347:host_candle
348:join_candle
349:blue_candle
406:revive_shard
407:alchemy_fire
408:alchemy_poison
409:alchemy_cold
410:alchemy_explosive
411:alchemy_light
412:alchemy_dark
421:snuffer
422:censer
423:incense
451:salt1
452:salt2
453:salt3
454:salt4
455:salt5
456:salt6
457:salt7
458:salt8
465:wineskin
466:silverbag_100
467:silverbag_500
468:silverbag_1000
475:messagepost
476:chaosgift_good
477:chaosgift_evil
478:chaosgift_surprise
494:parachute
556:invasion_candle
557:chameleon
625:sight_potion
626:blind_potion
627:truedevour
I could do a inventory editor with it but I won't do that, I can spawn everything with the debug menu and for "inf. Items" you can use the table from ndck76 or just make a quick full injection at the PlayerEquipment::RemoveItem prologue and add this:
xor r8,r8 // r8 = int count that gets subtracted
Attachments
ProjectMage.CT
Epic Store 1.0.0.1
+optimized Y scroll speed
+stop player/enemie move script
(10.54 KiB) Downloaded 1557 times
ProjectMage.CT
Epic Store 1.0.0.1
(25.65 KiB) Downloaded 446 times
Last edited by cfemen on Mon May 16, 2022 8:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.

VideoJones
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VideoJones »

Is there a way to scroll through the debug menu without the character moving? I tried with other menus open but it doesn't work.

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

VideoJones wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:43 pm
Is there a way to scroll through the debug menu without the character moving? I tried with other menus open but it doesn't work.
Hi, maybe this help:
My solution is to activate the NoClip, character won't move but you can still scroll trough the menu :D

VideoJones
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VideoJones »

LiamLi wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:50 pm
Hi, maybe this help:
My solution is to activate the NoClip, character won't move but you can still scroll trough the menu :D
That's a workaround that I didn't even consider as I'd not tried noclip yet. Thanks.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

ndck76 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 5:05 am
Version : v1.0.0.1 (Non-Steam)

Cheats
S&S v1.0.0.1.CT
Thanks! The only issue I seem to have is the item cheat won't activate sometimes. After a few restarts it will work again though, weird. I believe the salt and silver pointers are reversed as well.

<<Error in line 12 (assert(ProjectMage.player.PlayerEquipment::RemoveItem+3D,29 59 1C 48 8B 5F 08)) :Failure determining what ProjectMage.player.PlayerEquipment::RemoveItem+3D means>>

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 10:06 pm
Thanks! The only issue I seem to have is the item cheat won't activate sometimes. After a few restarts it will work again though, weird. I believe the salt and silver pointers are reversed as well.
I did not add any pointers for salt or silver, only scripts. Doesn't matter if it's in reversed as long as it works. You can always rename it. I have added more item script options. See which one works best for you. I recommend you to test Option 1 first. If that doesn't work, restart the game and use Option 4.

bk360
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bk360 »

Once activated how do I reduce the number of potions I get? I accidentally opened your inf items instead of the debug menu(no clarity that each table was different) and kind of ruined my character. I changed the integer back to my original but it still gives me 999+ and I'm also stuck with 999 levels..
How can i fix this?

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

bk360 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 6:28 am
That's what happens if you mix and match stuff into one table. Different table makers has different method of making these cheats. You will get confused. Only way to edit that particular item is to do it manually. You need to disable that cheat that causes this and edit it. As for levels, perhaps cfemen's table or the debug menu has that option.

TeddyRiggs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeddyRiggs »

ndck76 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 5:05 am
Version : v1.0.0.1

Cheats
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : v1.0.0.1 v2 (Compatible with v1.0.0.2)
- Added more items options
S&amp;S v1.0.0.1 v2.CT
S&amp;S v1.0.0.1.CT
Do you have one for infinite crafting materials?

VideoJones
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VideoJones »

Just curious if anyone else's game just stops saving randomly. I can't figure out why, but my game just decides not to save sometimes and I've lost a decent chunk of progress. Was wondering if it was something to do with using the debug menu or not.

roguedyke69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by roguedyke69 »

Edit: Look like the script needs to be updated because of the new patches.
If someone could upload their save which has all items too, that'd be awesome and do the trick. Thanks!

Hey, I'm trying to catalog all the gear upgrade values for the Wiki, and this stuff is perfect for that.
Unfortunately, I can't get the debug to work.

Could someone give a explanation of how I would just inject the inventory code into something so I can execute it as a script?
Last edited by roguedyke69 on Mon May 16, 2022 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ViCiOuS-V
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ViCiOuS-V »

Is it possible for someone to upload their modded save? I want to experiment with something :)

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

roguedyke69 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 1:41 am
Edit: Look like the script needs to be updated because of the new patches.
There is literally nothing to update, let me explain why:
The fuckers removed all Debug Classes, that means the code to open and execute debug stuff is completly missing...
But removing stuff AFTER the release is really not smart ... because I ( and many others ) still have the older .exe with the debug functions and with that it can be fully restored

I won't bother to restore the complete menu, too much work thats not worth it ( for me )
But coz the devs removed that so fast I decided to make a quick table that allows to spawn every item + NoClip ( the 2 "main" features of the debug menu )

Note : NoClip now works with W-A-S-D, no controller support!

How it works:
Attach the table based on the instructions I made on my previous post.
Enable the Spawn Item By Name script and provide any item name and click OK ( make sure there is no space at the end of the item name)
e.g provide the name arrow and you will get ammo for your range weapon.
[Link]
Note : if you provide a invalid name the game will always spawn a health_potion.

Thats it, I won't do anything more for this game coz I will stick at 1.0.1 ... you can say "thanks" to the devs for removing the fun stuff.

Edit:
to make the item name list a bit more clear I quickly sorted them by type:
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Edit2: fixed the basic pointers, the update shifted them coz of the missing debug stuff inside the player class, reuploaded the table :)
+added a "Inf. Potions / Ammo / Bomb" script, that script makes sure that only the amount of consumables are frozen, this allows the game to remove/decrease important items ( e.g quest items )
Attachments
ProjectMage.CT
Epic 1.0.4
Restored Spawn & NoClip
+Some Pointers
+Inf Potions/Bombs/Ammo
(24.47 KiB) Downloaded 1413 times