keruda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Terminus: Zombie Survivors

Post by keruda »

Game Name: Terminus: Zombie Survivors
Game Engine: Pygame
Game Version: 0.9.4
Options Required: Edit skills points, inf AP or edit items. That solve my problem
Steam Website:

Other Info:
Its a little addictive survivor game for 12 dollar made by korean DEV. Found out that this game using python or pygame. Can't even find among the scan. It's very complicated.

kubwak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Terminus: Zombie Survivors

Post by kubwak »

+1

kjhpc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kjhpc »

+1

jouja15
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jouja15 »

+1
version update to v0.9.5

shapka85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shapka85 »

defo +1 from me too

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Here's a simple table.
Attachments
Terminus_.CT
(10.13 KiB) Downloaded 1793 times

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Hey Cake, I appreciate the table. Could you explain how to use it? What's the Python Value Finder for? Does it need to be on?

I tried to change a value once it found my character and it crashed the game to the desktop. The second time I ran the game (and reloaded the table entirely), it failed to find my character at all.

So, what am I doing wrong?
I get this error in the Lua Engine:

Error:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:15: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

kakalka7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kakalka7 »

not working on STEAM ver. 0.9.6
crashed the game and droped me on the desktop

kakalka7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kakalka7 »

Sigan wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:32 am
Hey Cake, I appreciate the table. Could you explain how to use it? What's the Python Value Finder for? Does it need to be on?

I tried to change a value once it found my character and it crashed the game to the desktop. The second time I ran the game (and reloaded the table entirely), it failed to find my character at all.

So, what am I doing wrong?
I get this error in the Lua Engine:

Error:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:15: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

+1

dkwo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dkwo »

This works for me on v0.9.7 as of 2023-03-13. First turn on the Python check box, and then, check the Get Character -> Character for a few times and then there will be a list of pointer populated. Not all that worked, but AP and EXE was enough for me.

SpannerInTheWorks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SpannerInTheWorks »

Using the method above, it works for 0.9.5, though AP and EXP only, which is good enough. Using anything else crashes the game.

America_Yea
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by America_Yea »

Ok so I've got the solution to using this table and it FULLY WORKS as good as it can considering the code we are working with. Start the game and cheat engine and table fresh. find the game on cheat engine as normal. either get into character creation or continue a game and select the character you want. Activate the python value finder and WAIT TILL IT GETS VALUES! activate get character. activate character in the submenu that opens till it finds a value. activate Entries. after that you are in the editing area of the table I will now go over stat editing as most things can be extrapolated from this.

stat editing:
first make sure your code looks good and your charachter name is displayed in the str entry below the name entry that will tell you if your startup worked properly if not restart cheat engine then the game and follow the primary steps again.

You will now need to find and activate the stats entry it should read like "[018] stats"
in the 2 sub entries the count should be 6 if not disable all and go back to starting up the python again
activate "entries"

!ok so here you have the strings in hex format for the stats and their derivitive DISPLAY ONLY stats below them most entries in the editor will be in this format simple observation when a stat changes should be enough to tell you how much to add in this case it is 10 hexidecimally or 16 if you convert the entry to decimal for editing per point
of note editing the display numbers will only crash your game and that's where people have been failing to edit with this table

back to it we are going to edit the "[02C] str" entry which is the strength entry my current charachter has 5A7DEA10 as the actual stat for strength at 2 points incrementing it will bump it to 5A7DEA20 you can now calculate how much it takes per point from these 2 entries to actually figure out how much to add per stat point or just increment the A untill you have enough ;) I'm going with 5A7DEff0 which will derive to 96 in this case now just rinse and repeat for every stat you want to edit except dex which will crash the game if you make an item with a quality entry and have more than 5 in that stat

higher numbers than 100 per stat may crash your game I didn't take much risk here in the interest of getting the info on the trainer out.

America_Yea
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by America_Yea »

of note you'll likely need to kill cheat engine in task manager if the game crashes or you need to close the game before the trainer for some reason. table tested working on april 5 2023 full steam version and cheat engine 7.2

dkwo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dkwo »

America_Yea wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:18 pm
- - - - -
!ok so here you have the strings in hex format for the stats and their derivitive DISPLAY ONLY stats below them most entries in the editor will be in this format simple observation when a stat changes should be enough to tell you how much to add in this case it is 10 hexidecimally or 16 if you convert the entry to decimal for editing per point
of note editing the display numbers will only crash your game and that's where people have been failing to edit with this table

back to it we are going to edit the "[02C] str" entry which is the strength entry my current charachter has 5A7DEA10 as the actual stat for strength at 2 points incrementing it will bump it to 5A7DEA20 you can now calculate how much it takes per point from these 2 entries to actually figure out how much to add per stat point or just increment the A untill you have enough ;) I'm going with 5A7DEff0 which will derive to 96 in this case now just rinse and repeat for every stat you want to edit except dex which will crash the game if you make an item with a quality entry and have more than 5 in that stat

higher numbers than 100 per stat may crash your game I didn't take much risk here in the interest of getting the info on the trainer out.
Thanks so much America_Yea for sharing that -- now I'm able to increase all stats except Dexterity to 200. :D

For anyone who updated after 27 August 2023 10:30:25 UTC and found the game cheat can't find values anymore, you might need to restore to previous version of the game and re-save the game to make the cheat work. Follow procedures on this[1] artical to restore the game to Depot ID 1534981 > Manifest 5902289250822847347 -- the exact command that I entered in Steam console to restore was:

Code: Select all

download_depot 1534980 1534981 5902289250822847347 
[1] [Link]

dkwo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dkwo »

I tried this cheat table with [Link] (manifest ID: 2052627467257270977) and confirmed it's working again. Anyone who wants to run on a working version can use following command in Steam console to download this version.

Code: Select all

download_depot 1534980 1534981 2052627467257270977 
I noticed that, sometimes the cheat table will not detect accurate values and categories, in that case, restart the game and Cheat Engine could help. At lease this worked on the current version as of today (2023-11-16.)