I will pay. Risk of rain 2/Gunfire reborn

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Riceball0831
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

I will pay. Risk of rain 2/Gunfire reborn

Post by Riceball0831 »

if anyone can do this for me or for the public community to update this I will pay!
(co-op supported)
Discord
Riceball#6918

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: I will pay. Risk of rain 2/Gunfire reborn

Post by happyTugs »

Both games are Unity based; Unity is fairly trivial to "hack".

I have made scripts for both.
Use [Link] to understand the game's C# assemblies, and mono in Cheat Engine to hook its subroutines.

65zambo65
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 65zambo65 »

happyTugs wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:32 am
Both games are Unity based; Unity is fairly trivial to "hack".

I have made scripts for both.
Use [Link] to understand the game's C# assemblies, and mono in Cheat Engine to hook its subroutines.
We would really appreciate if you could make a cheat table for Gunfire Reborn as currently there are no public tables to tinker with it. A soul editor would be really welcome.

Dan_Lyle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dan_Lyle »

Hi all,
I have looked into making a table for gunfire and thought it would not be too difficult as it is a unity game so I could use mono features in cheat engine, but I have been unsuccessful. The game does not seem to have any recognisable data structure for the player character. There are classes called "newPlayerObject" and "playerProp" which contain some information about the character but nothing like health or shield etc. The "playerProp" class does contain functions which can get and set current/max health shield etc but when I call these functions they appear to be either superficial or compared to a 2nd source and then reverted back. I have tested this by setting the max shield to 5000 and seeing the UI element change to reflect the change to max shield but, really the game still considers the max shield before the change but only sometimes. Sometimes the current shield does recharge to the changed max shield but then gets set to the old max shield. I hope what I have said makes sense. I do know there is a trainer which does give the player max money and soul essence as well as infinite health and shield so I know it is possible to write a table for gunfire but I will take some time and some help from more experienced game hackers.

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

Dan_Lyle wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:13 pm
Hi all,
I have looked into making a table for gunfire and thought it would not be too difficult as it is a unity game so I could use mono features in cheat engine, but I have been unsuccessful. The game does not seem to have any recognisable data structure for the player character. There are classes called "newPlayerObject" and "playerProp" which contain some information about the character but nothing like health or shield etc. The "playerProp" class does contain functions which can get and set current/max health shield etc but when I call these functions they appear to be either superficial or compared to a 2nd source and then reverted back. I have tested this by setting the max shield to 5000 and seeing the UI element change to reflect the change to max shield but, really the game still considers the max shield before the change but only sometimes. Sometimes the current shield does recharge to the changed max shield but then gets set to the old max shield. I hope what I have said makes sense. I do know there is a trainer which does give the player max money and soul essence as well as infinite health and shield so I know it is possible to write a table for gunfire but I will take some time and some help from more experienced game hackers.

health / shield is stored on the server, you can't find it inside the mono struct stuff.
if you are playing offline the game does emulate a server with python:
viewtopic.php?p=144639#p144639

Dan_Lyle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dan_Lyle »

ODimm wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:17 pm
Dan_Lyle wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:13 pm
Hi all,

health / shield is stored on the server, you can't find it inside the mono struct stuff.
if you are playing offline the game does emulate a server with python:
viewtopic.php?p=144639#p144639
I did see this but I am almost sure the devs have replaced the python server with something else. I cannot find any python instance running or python dll being used by the game but I could be wrong.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Here's an update which work for previous & latest version of the game
Attachments
Gunfire Reborn_.CT
(57.03 KiB) Downloaded 1394 times

Dan_Lyle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dan_Lyle »

Cake-san wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:04 am
Here's an update which work for previous & latest version of the game
@Cake-san I know this may not be the correct place to put this post but I am really curious how did you find the python server? I made those previous comments as I am trying to learn game hacking and make scripts etc. I have had a lot of success hacking unity, unreal engine and game maker games. Gunfire reborn has been the first game to stump me. Is there any place or materials you can point me to?