Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
victortan47
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request] Necesse

Post by victortan47 »

Since I have yet to find a request/table/trainer for this game:

Game Name: Necesse
Game Engine: LWJGL - Lightweight Java Game Library framework (on top of the developer's own engine)
Game Version: v0.21.21
Options Required: Health, Items (Inventory/Hotbar) Not Consumed, Free Crafting, Item Duplication
Steam Website:
Other Info: Table preferred. But if a trainer is easier, I'm not complaining, and would be grateful nonetheless. Game is still in Early Access.

EDIT: Game version was updated with small patch.

MrEprize0001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Necesse

Post by MrEprize0001 »

Seconded, pretty cool game. Would be nice to see some tools to play with and push the game.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

You can use a 4 byte scan to grab a health. Its not exact, use a ranged scan and you'll have two results.

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

^

I agree that a table would be very fun :)

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

There's a debug menu you can open with F10 after using the command /allowcheats in the chat (hit enter to open chat) but that will disable achievements.

The savegame can be found here:
C:\Users\<UserName>\appdata\Roaming\Necesse\saves
It's a simple zip file which you can unpack, then edit to your liking with a txt editor and repack it.
In the worldSettings.cfg file you'll see the line allowCheats = false which you can simply change to allowCheats = true to enable cheats, it's the same as using the command mentioned above but this way you can also disable cheats to enable achievements again.

To change your max health, inventory items and other stuff go inside of your save folder in the players folder, there you'll see a .dat file with your steam ID, just open it with a txt editor and you'll see all the stuff.
Script to open the savegame folder

Code: Select all

{$LUA}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local user = os.getenv ("USERPROFILE") .. "\\AppData\\Roaming\\Necesse\\saves"
shellExecute(user)
{$ASM}
nop
[DISABLE]

Reyghel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reyghel »

Good morning from Uruguay. I have been trying to cheat the game, I have no knowledge of the program, more than very basic. That is to say, I am looking for values. I've tried to find the Health in 4byte and it was successful, but I can't find the other values in the inventory or in the hotbar. Suggestions are accepted. The current version is 0.21.28, with the value of hunger I was not successful either

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

There probably won't be trainers/tables for this game