Noobzor

[Request] Underworld Idle

Post by robbuzz »

Game Name: Underworld Idle
Game Engine: Unknow
Game Version: 0.60
Options Required: Engery, Waste
Steam Website:
Other Info: Will share my save if needed.

robbuzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Underworld Idle

Post by robbuzz »

I have tried to find these myself plus other values but can't seem to find them... Not that knowledgable with CE, tried the basics but nothing.
Any help would good, thanks.

robbuzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by robbuzz »

I found some other values in the game to do with characters, ash & bone flour. These are Double but the address changes with every reset/prestige.

I don't know enough to work out the poke/scan thing yet. Still can't find the waste & engery values tho. Any help will be gratefully recieved.

Newbieisme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Newbieisme »

I found Runes and gears under double, however once I closed the game application and brought it back up the addresses changed. So far I believe that all of the runes, rep., gears, fireskulls, and etc. can be found under double. I've been trying to find the monsters of underworld idle under double but so far no luck. I will continue and try helping as much as possible :D .

Newbieisme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Newbieisme »

I have figured out the dantalion lion demon address. though I dont know if it'll change after a reset or turning the application off and turning it back on. This is the address
<Description>"Dantalion demon"</Description>
<VariableType>Double</VariableType>
<Address>0DBAC400</Address>
I did this by not purchasing dantalion and searching for zero under double. Then after purchasing one dantalion I changed the seach to increased value by 1, run the scan, and found it towards the bottom of the addresses. I shall continue on my endeavors :mrgreen:.

kravitch
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kravitch »

It is easy to hack anything in this game. Let's say you have 6587 Energy. To find it, simply change value type to Double and search for 6.587. Another example - if you have like 890.73UDc gems, search for 8.9073. The same apply to Waste, Souls, Demons,Undead,..

yarnock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yarnock »

Hi, it's not easy, can you make a video?