Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ella_Loves Request

Post by Ella_Loves »

happyTugs wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:39 am
Ella_Loves wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:42 am
I think it's great as it is personally. I am not sure how hard it is to find things. Just love the game and this made it even better :wub:
I appreciate your kind words.

I have added some more stuff for you to enjoy the game, as I did enjoying making this for you.
The updated table can be found inside my initial post.

Finding these things is not at all difficult; it just takes some time.

If you run into some issues, please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Until next time,
happyTugs
Oh no I replaced the old list with the new one.. now I get injection error ffffffffffc ;_;

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

Ella_Loves wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:36 pm
Oh no I replaced the old list with the new one.. now I get injection error ffffffffffc ;_;
Can you share, or P.M. me what error you got?

Preferably with a screenshot of the error.

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

happyTugs wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:17 pm
Ella_Loves wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:36 pm
Can you share, or P.M. me what error you got?

Preferably with a screenshot of the error.
It is working now and you are amazing!!! this new table has everything!!! even class unlocks!! thank you soooooooo much!
Oh my gosh and the bypass PP limit!! I was told this was not doable! yet you did it. OoO this new table lets me fully customize my team!

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crystal Project [Steam]

Post by chaos915 »

your table keeps getting better, but is it possible to make a version that shows all 4 members at the same time instead of only 1 at a time.

Also under stats you have jobappearanceoverride(1 is on), but without the 4 bytes(+230) that come right after it you will default to warrior. You can set the sprite to anything from 0-24(same order game lists jobs), but going higher is just an instant crash.

Wodar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wodar »

Would it be possible to make some sort of no gravity or infinite jump cheat? Apparently a special mount is required to access one place and Id really rather not bother with the grind

Edit: Ended up just editting the coordinates which was thankfully easy. Though I suppose thats another idea? I remember a specific boss/area which has no easy way to get back to, and editting the coordinates to teleport back is pretty good

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

chaos915 wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:24 pm
your table keeps getting better, but is it possible to make a version that shows all 4 members at the same time instead of only 1 at a time.

Also under stats you have jobappearanceoverride(1 is on), but without the 4 bytes(+230) that come right after it you will default to warrior. You can set the sprite to anything from 0-24(same order game lists jobs), but going higher is just an instant crash.
I am not understanding this >.< how to change sprite. 1 is on I get that. my girl turns into a warrior. I did 15230 and still just a warrior? Would you share the values for other class graphics please?

craptor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by craptor »

:)

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

Ella_Loves wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:43 am
I am not understanding this >.< how to change sprite. 1 is on I get that. my girl turns into a warrior. I did 15230 and still just a warrior? Would you share the values for other class graphics please?
There are multiple appearance job overrides in the Stat header.
From my understanding, you should only be concerned with the first and second override.

The first override either enables/disables the override.
The second override controls the texture.

Besides that, I updated the table with some more things; see it yourself in the initial post.

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

happyTugs wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:35 pm
Ella_Loves wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:43 am
There are multiple appearance job overrides in the Stat header.
From my understanding, you should only be concerned with the first and second override.

The first override either enables/disables the override.
The second override controls the texture.

Besides that, I updated the table with some more things; see it yourself in the initial post.
OOo you found the job graphic thingy!!! May I bother you to possibly separate the party members? I am unable to change their graphics since I can only lock the value on just one character. If I do the drop down and switch to a new member, they are all same class graphic.

happybrother
Cheater
Cheater

Post by happybrother »

How can I edit stats so that they would change (stay changed)?
Tried to freeze changed stats then save and quit. Then load. Didn't work.

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

happybrother wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:45 pm
How can I edit stats so that they would change (stay changed)?
Tried to freeze changed stats then save and quit. Then load. Didn't work.
Oh you have to freeze them and that is it. The game reverts unfrozen stats back to to normal. If you are using the BIG Amazing list, right now sadly it's just one character option. Crossing my fingers the party members get their own tabs soon! so we can edit all 4 party members.

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

You can use the job multipliers(percentage based, so 100=100% of base job stats,can go higher) to adjust stats, but it works best if you only have levels invested in 1 job.

Your stats will still look normal until you change equipment or heal, then they recalculate. It's temporary, but works for the whole session.

The stats only revert when you quit the game,respec in town, or change jobs(number of stars will reflect the average, but the stats stay active as long as you have levels in the previous job).

Exiting to the title screen won't revert job stats as long as the save has the same job. Changing gender or gaining levels won't revert the multipliers either.

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

I managed to get all 4 members to display at once , but I'm still testing stability.

I seem to get the best results if every other character is a child of "party member" and it's set to member 1. The offset breaks after closing the game if they aren't children to the first party member.

Just add the difference between member 1 and member 2/3/4 add it to the bottom offset.

I'm sure there's a better way to do this, but I suck at making/editing scripts

Kraujo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kraujo »

happyTugs wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:21 am
The updated table is below.
Unzip with 7-Zip.

Crystal Project.zip
Hello happytugs
I had to register an account just to say thank you for the great cheat table, it is one of the very detailed ones I have seen

Crystal Project is already given me alot of fun with so much nostalgia like Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals (JP Estpolis Denki II), and now with this table it gets even better!
this table also reminded me back in the day I am playing Final Fantasy 6, Romancing Saga 3 with snes emu and changing all the codes for equipment,stats etc to make up a team I always wanted.

Thanks again friend, I wish you a good and happy day every day :)

TyranquanTm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TyranquanTm »

happyTugs wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:21 am
The updated table is below.
Unzip with 7-Zip.

Crystal Project.zip

Hey happyTugs, today's update just broke some options. Can we get an update please, thank you!