Crystal Project [Steam]

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crystal Project [Steam]

Post by happyTugs »

Updated to the Fast Travel Update (1.1.0)

I included the plaintext .json files for their respective .dat files.

Any edits made to the .json files will immediately reflect in the game since they are prioritized over their respective .dat files.
As such, adjust to your preference.
Ella_Loves wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:14 am
right now sadly it's just one character option. Crossing my fingers the party members get their own tabs soon! so we can edit all 4 party members.
Adding all 4 party members will drastically increase the size of the table, and might cause Cheat Engine to lag.
If you are adamant on this, simply dissect the [partyData] symbol in Cheat Engine.

You can do this by opening Memory Viewer (CTRL+M), then Tools->Dissect Data/Structures (CTRL+D).
Underneath Group 1, simply copy/paste [partyData] into the box, then click "OK".
Afterwards, explore all of Sang.PartyData.Party fields.
Kraujo wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:10 am
Hello happytugs
I had to register an account just to say thank you for the great cheat table, it is one of the very detailed ones I have seen
I appreciate the kind words.

However, once I have learned all that I can from reversing the game's internals, I tend to lose interest.
After all, I am not being paid to maintain my things, and most do not bother to show their gratitude (it's always asking for this and that).

Therefore, I recommend all those in the thread to comprehend what I have made before I inevitably disappear.

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

From personal experience having all 4 members shown at once barely made any noticeable difference compared to 1 at a time with the previous table. This game isn't exactly heavy on resource use.

chipy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chipy »

at happytugs,
could you tell us how you changed the .dat file into a readable .json file?

i rlly wanna learn it, so i can mod the game , when future updates poke around. =o
(im ok with a 'no, wont tell.')

thanks in advance :3

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

I already messed around with happyTugs job.json file, and it's fairly easy to mod this game.
Knowing how to convert the dat files to json would probably help the mod community.

Just to test it out:
I changed Valkyrie to Rune Knight, because Valkyries aren't male.
I gave Rogue Dual Wield(uses the ID's from passives.json), which properly functions with shapeshift(use second jobs passive).
I figured out equipment types and gave the jobs access to weapon types used by the skills they have.

All passives can be converted to 0 pp cost to get around the game un-equipping skills, on loading a save, when the total pp cost exceeds 10. Or you could set them all to cost 1pp to limit yourself to 10 skills, though you can have up to 13 skills equipped(the 13th passive lines up with status) before a scroll bar appears

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

chaos915 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:13 pm
From personal experience having all 4 members shown at once barely made any noticeable difference compared to 1 at a time with the previous table. This game isn't exactly heavy on resource use.
From my perspective, it seems grossly inefficient to copy/paste the entire struct for the sake of convenience.
After all, such a solution cannot be applied to scale, since I might add other entities besides the four members.
chaos915 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:13 pm
Knowing how to convert the dat files to json would probably help the mod community.
By the way, this mod community that you speak of wouldn't need any assistance from me.
If they are knowledgeable, they wouldn't be browsing this forum in the first place.
chipy wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:07 pm
at happytugs,
could you tell us how you changed the .dat file into a readable .json file?

i rlly wanna learn it, so i can mod the game , when future updates poke around. =o
(im ok with a 'no, wont tell.')

thanks in advance :3
I updated my initial post and ported the serializer from the game's C# assemblies to Lua: go and read through it if you really want to learn.

.NET and Unity assemblies can be debugged through [Link].

chipy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chipy »

so i tried to understand that piece of lua u included ... i cant get it to do anything xD
activated it, nothing seem to happen...
changed game_dir to the location where my game is, activated it , nothing still
tried above steps while game was running , and while it was not , also while cheat engine was attached to the process...
the fact that i dont know anything about lua , isnt rlly helping here either xD
i rlly just wanted a way to unpack the .dat files in some way or another, but instead i got more confused._.

O well thanks anyways, i guess this is a bit too advanced for me still :<

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translate)

I posted a simple table with the ability to free-fly and teleport "save/load" here:
viewtopic.php?p=247433#p247433

chipy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chipy »

yay, i finaly learned how the 'pointer scan for this address' works :D
managed to edit current hp of 1st party member :3
im rlly proud of this, gonna play around with it more ^^

Suiko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Suiko »

The only thing i've not seen mentioned is Quintar manipulation.
My idea was to start a new game with a Golden Quintar.

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

chipy wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:50 pm
so i tried to understand that piece of lua u included ... i cant get it to do anything xD
activated it, nothing seem to happen...
changed game_dir to the location where my game is, activated it , nothing still
i rlly just wanted a way to unpack the .dat files in some way or another, but instead i got more confused._.
Have you checked the game's Database directory itself? The script won't apply anything in game.

The script simply reads all DAT files in the Database directory, and apply some logic.
Afterwards, it will save the new file into the Database directory as a JSON file.

If the script takes more than a few seconds to activate, then the script is running since it is serializing all of the DAT files.
chipy wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:12 pm
yay, i finaly learned how the 'pointer scan for this address' works :D
managed to edit current hp of 1st party member :3
im rlly proud of this, gonna play around with it more ^^
Good on you!

Pointers can (most likely) change after a game update, so I would recommend you hook a subroutine that handles the data you want to find.

After you hook, you can make an injection copy of the data and register it as a symbol.

Using dnSpy in conjunction with mono, one can easily figure out what a subroutine does.

In general, knowledge and experience go hand in hand; each is as much as he knows.
Suiko wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:21 pm
The only thing i've not seen mentioned is Quintar manipulation.
My idea was to start a new game with a Golden Quintar.
Isn't there an item that spawns you a quintar?
Why not just do that?
AlexS wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:42 pm
(Google translate)

I posted a simple table with the ability to free-fly and teleport "save/load" here:
viewtopic.php?p=247433#p247433
Why not just Toggle Debug instead of manually creating a free-fly?

Suiko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Suiko »

happyTugs wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:11 pm
Isn't there an item that spawns you a quintar?
Why not just do that?
There is a whole breeding mini-game consisting of components that do not seem to be stored as an item in the menus. You can give yourself the majority of the items from the start to create your own 'new game plus' including traversal items such as Salmon Cello, Quintar Flute, Owl Drum, Ibek Bell, plus the various maps. However, while you can give yourself the Quintar Ocarina (used to call a specific Quintar that you hatched), nothing is given by default until you get to the breeding area and select one.

On the other hand, while I was going through the items in your table, I found there are three 'debug' style tools that allow you to move in any direction (but not through objects) that you can toggle in-game, called 'Cinema Slow/Med/Fast'. The big downside is it makes you invisible, as I think it's what the dev used to move the camera in certain scenes.

I can send you a late game save regarding Quintars if you are interested, but I don't feel it's as important as originally thought given some of the other options I found.

It's a fantastic cheat table, if you do nothing else with it i'm still happy and I really appreciate the work you put into it.

RyFen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RyFen »

Looks like there's a new version - 1.2.0

The big deal with this version is that it switched to a 64-bit executable.

So, all the hard-coded values in the scripts will likely need updated.

Hopefully most of the script offset logic will work, once the architecture is updated.

Thanks again to the various cheat scripters in this thread so far! You rock!

RyFen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RyFen »

Small follow-up:

I was able to test with happyTugs and makotech222's tables real quick with 1.2.0.

As can be expected - they no longer work in any way with the latest version, since it went to 64-bit on Steam.

So, no working tables unless you can find a way to use an older build.

RyFen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RyFen »

One more follow-up.

Looks like there is a beta branch on steam for the 'legacy' 32-bit version anyone can use.

But if you've saved over your game since going 64-bit, the saves aren't backwards compatible, so you'd potentially have to restart your game.

But if you haven't played with the 64-bit version yet, you can go into the properties of the game in steam, go into the betas section, and use the dropdown to go to the legacy 32-bit version of the game (1.1.1)

lukazaz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lukazaz »

Hi, I'm new here
could someone guide me a bit? I'm playing on a onexplayer (5800U AMD) running cheat engine 7.4 I tryed the instant full LP posted here but it does nothing, I know its dumb but is there a specific way of activating it is it my console? is there a for dummies video for this?