Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Xavier2397
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Coromon

Post by Xavier2397 »

Vortivask wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:09 pm
Thank you so much for your work on this! Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the code to function, it says "Error while scanning for AOBs: aobLuaGameState Error: Not all results found" Does anyone know what this means and/or how to fix it?

I'd also like to echo what some others have said about a wild encounter potential stat manipulator. If that's possible, I'd greatly appreciate it!

EDIT: After some messing with the file and CE, I did end up getting the script to function - Thank you again for your time and effort!
Can u help me, im also experiencing similar problems

Nisway
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nisway »

DarkThinkHuman wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:12 am
Xavier2397 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:04 am
Here, i turned off real time protection on antivirus and it;s no longer question marks but still cant use the tqable
no problem Imgur is fine!

ooookay I See ... it still looks wrong, there is something on your system that is blocking cheat engine :(
coz I clearly see that cheat engine is not correctly attached, it does not show the "Coromon.exe" module
it shows a empty "module 0x400" base ... you can see that if you compare your memory view against mine.

maybe you can ask these User : viewtopic.php?p=243962#p243962
he also had problems, and then he fixed it

PS : some anti virus software is really really bad, they are blocking stuff without giving you any notification about it :/

but sorry to say that, I can't really help you :( its not a table problem, its a cheat engine / process access problem :cry:
I also have the same problem, but the other games where I use cheat engines work very well. So I really think it's a problem with the game or the table itself. It says it can't find the coronalabs.corona.native.dll, but it's right there in the folder.

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

Kotodama wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:33 pm
you have to take the coromon that you have changed into battle for it to register that you own this new variant of the coromon.
Tried to take into battle, receive damage, level up, change stats - still not registered into database -_-
---
UPD: Registered it after placing it into storage.
Last edited by krmit on Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Klangfarben
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Klangfarben »

acucar11 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:06 pm
You mean go to Windows and backup the file every time I save?

Do people do that?

Somehow I doubt it.
Hahaha, i do that sometimes. But only with RPG Maker games' savegames, before or after using that browser savegame editor. :D

Thanks for the fast table by the way.

Nisway
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nisway »

Xavier2397 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:34 am
Vortivask wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:09 pm
Thank you so much for your work on this! Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the code to function, it says "Error while scanning for AOBs: aobLuaGameState Error: Not all results found" Does anyone know what this means and/or how to fix it?

I'd also like to echo what some others have said about a wild encounter potential stat manipulator. If that's possible, I'd greatly appreciate it!

EDIT: After some messing with the file and CE, I did end up getting the script to function - Thank you again for your time and effort!
Can u help me, im also experiencing similar problems
Me too please!

Erik The Born
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Erik The Born »

When I try to capture the Fuse Box or the monster smashing the lab I get "Your are not allowed to do that here." message. A bypass for this would be really nice thanks.

maxima001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maxima001 »

Thank you for your hard work

kalitbartman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kalitbartman »

acucar11 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:06 pm
You mean go to Windows and backup the file every time I save?

Do people do that?

Somehow I doubt it.
I do it when I am doing something important like what you did that way I can go back

and I would do it when before I use Potent Scent so if I do forget and save when I wouldn't want to I can go back

also you should go to where the save is and make a shortcut of the folder and copy it to your game folder for quick access

kalitbartman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kalitbartman »

cfemen wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:55 am

Okay I figured out how to spawn items :)

to spawn a item you need the internal name.

examples ( internal name - ingame name)

Code: Select all

SPINNER_REGULAR_1 = Spinner
SPINNER_REGULAR_2 = Silver Spinner
SPINNER_REGULAR_3 = Golden Spinner
SPINNER_INSANE = Insane Spinner
CAKE_RECOVER_ENERGY_1 = HP Cake(S)
CAKE_RECOVER_HEALTH_1 = SP Cake(S)
all internal names that I could find:

how it works:
-there is now a Spawn Item In Inventory script
-attached to the script is a dropdown list with internal names, or just use the pastebin list and copy the internal name
-set the Item Qty amount
-execute Spawn Item In Inventory -> a input field will appear, you can put in the internal name ( make sure there are no spaces at the end )
-if everythink worked you should see a "Item Spawned" print!
-(re)open the inventory to see it!

you can also use it to "override" the amount of an existing item in the inventory.

note : I won't do a list with "internal names/ingame names" if anyone want to contribute with it, feel free :D

I can probably also add monsters but for now I won't do any more scripts for this game.

BR
cfemen
I added these

FRUIT_XP_BOOST 99
HOLD_LAZY_XP_PREMIUM 1
HOLD_EXTRA_XP 1
HOLD_EXTRA_GOLD 6

and when I go to my coromon and click on give item the game gives an error then crashes

EDITED thank god for the auto save as the main save that was backed up had the error so I loaded that saves auto save lost 6 mins but didn't have the error so I added the stuff back on and no crash so far
Last edited by kalitbartman on Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

psytrox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by psytrox »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:16 pm

Edit:
all the functions / tables in the game that can be called, there might be more coz multiple Lua States:

Would you be able to dump the contents (or return value) of the function called "abc" (090B8680)?
Last edited by psytrox on Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

kalitbartman wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:10 pm

EDITED thank god for the auto save as the main save that was backed up had the error so I loaded that saves auto save lost 6 mins but didn't have the error so I added the stuff back on and no crash so far

I reuploaded a new version, it now contains a Fix Inventory script, this script does a "validity" check to fix/remove corrupted items.
I've also made some changes in the Spawn Item In Inventory coz I found a bug that could cause that an item is incorrectly added into the inventory.
psytrox wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:33 pm

Would you be able to dump the contents (or return value) of the function called "abc" (090B8680)? As far as I can tell, it contains the "encryption" key for save files (I put it in quotes because it's just xor-ing it with the save, rather than any actual encryption).
I executed the function, this is the key that I got returned:

Yp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9P
enjoy :)

note : Im done with the game, won't do anymore scripts for it

BR
cfemen

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

Thanks man!
I was searching for a trainer and found NOTHING - even the PAID trainers just saying
>We previously evaluated this title and a trainer was not possible<
super poor for some "expert" trainer coders that they can't make anything for this game?

Thanks again, everything works!!!
Item Spawning also works fine - maybe I will contribute and do a >internal name = game name< list, anyone here who want's to help me? so we can split up that work?

psytrox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by psytrox »

cfemen wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:19 pm

I executed the function, this is the key that I got returned:

Yp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9P
Perfect, thanks! This works and I can now decrypt save files.

LizzyLizLizy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LizzyLizLizy »

Kotodama wrote:

You are a freaking LIFE saver. I ended up losing a perfect coromon to the pontiflator change that the devs did. they didnt notify anyone and so i had to update the wiki myself because all youtube videos and even internet sources all say the pontiflator guarantees a +1 to potential minimum, but it doesnt.

Hi, I used google and found this topic because I have ... HAD the same problem. thanks to that scripts Its fixed, actually this saved me twice:
I Never tampered with the game with any Trainers or similary hacks, but my game crashed once and since them my game always crashes if I attemp to open the item menu while fighting ... the "Fix Inventory" thing did really fix that :wub:

Thanks again! Im not interested in cheating but you saved my progress twice! Can't thank you enough!

Kotodama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kotodama »

krmit wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:00 am
Kotodama wrote:
you have to take the coromon that you have changed into battle for it to register that you own this new variant of the coromon.
Tried to take into battle, receive damage, level up, change stats - still not registered into database -_-
---
UPD: Registered it after placing it into storage.
Seems rather odd. Try also depositing them in the box and withdrawing them. try also sending them out into battle and then catching another Coromon.

I haven't had an issue getting the database updated.