What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Coromon

Post by Kotodama »

LizzyLizLizy wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:42 pm
Kotodama wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:33 pm

You are a freaking LIFE saver. I ended up losing a perfect coromon to the pontiflator change that the devs did. they didnt notify anyone and so i had to update the wiki myself because all youtube videos and even internet sources all say the pontiflator guarantees a +1 to potential minimum, but it doesnt.

Hi, I used google and found this topic because I have ... HAD the same problem. thanks to that scripts Its fixed, actually this saved me twice:
I Never tampered with the game with any Trainers or similary hacks, but my game crashed once and since them my game always crashes if I attemp to open the item menu while fighting ... the "Fix Inventory" thing did really fix that :wub:

Thanks again! Im not interested in cheating but you saved my progress twice! Can't thank you enough!
Yeah no problem. I think that people are starting to actually report on the change now. Even the dev's haven't posted it on the official changes. All they said was "Added a message for when Oleg DOES NOT increase potential. Oleg also gives a partial refund if this happens". That is all they said. They didnt say "hey we reduced the chances of success at release. No they essentially insinuated "hey the process that you can only do 1 time can fail now and you get some gold back if it does but you ruin your coromon forever."

The change makes 0 sense because people who learn about it will just have to waste their time resetting constantly to get it. If people are going to reset because they changed it might as well have kept it the same.

They also changed a bunch of Coromon's abilities on release. So some don't have the abilities they used to.

That would be like someone playing a pokemon demo with charmander having the blaze ability the entire time, and when they release the game he suddenly has hypercutter and blaze is nowhere to be found. These on release changes make 0 sense when things were already established.

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

any chance for damage multiplier ?

Erik The Born
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Erik The Born »

A way to decompile the resource.car file to dig into the Lua files would be nice. We already have a lua injection table now, so we should be able to do some cool stuff if we could just figure out some lua stuff.

Damage multiplier sounds cool.

I would want something to allow me to capture Titans and such, instead of being told I am not allowed to do that here.

An actual health cheat just for your own Coromons would be nice.

Also would be really nice if they game didn't have a chance of crashing everytime a lua function is executed. Not sure how that would be fixed tho.

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

Erik The Born wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:39 pm
A way to decompile the resource.car file to dig into the Lua files would be nice. We already have a lua injection table now, so we should be able to do some cool stuff if we could just figure out some lua stuff.

I would want something to allow me to capture Titans and such, instead of being told I am not allowed to do that here.

Also would be really nice if they game didn't have a chance of crashing everytime a lua function is executed. Not sure how that would be fixed tho.
As far I can see the Lua code in the resource.car is already compiled byte code, that means decompile is not really possible. You need to get all Lua infos while runtime :mellow:
Does the Lua Table Functions crash your game? I used that table often and I only have sometimes a "Lua Error: xx", then Im going to re-enable that script and it works without crash.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

Hey if someone knows how to make a table is it possible to make a script for infinite potential points that you can distribute?

yanhu0335
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yanhu0335 »

thx a lot,it save so much time to find a perfect coromon! wonderful mod, u can truast fearless always!

Erik The Born
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Erik The Born »

DarkThinkHuman wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:31 pm
Erik The Born wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:39 pm

As far I can see the Lua code in the resource.car is already compiled byte code, that means decompile is not really possible. You need to get all Lua infos while runtime :mellow:
Does the Lua Table Functions crash your game? I used that table often and I only have sometimes a "Lua Error: xx", then Im going to re-enable that script and it works without crash.
Oh it is compiled already I see. Well then runtime dumping is the only way I suppose.

Yes it does occasionally crash if I do too much lua exection. I usually find mysell toggleing NoClip and Heal Player Coromons and every now and then my game just hangs up and closes, which is annoying. Not really sure why, I was able to play for a while yesterday tho.

Erik The Born
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Erik The Born »

psytrox wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:50 pm
cfemen wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:19 pm

I executed the function, this is the key that I got returned:

Code: Select all

Yp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9P
Perfect, thanks! This works and I can now decrypt save files.
So how do I decrypt my save file with this? How do I make use of this key?

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

BlackMonster wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:43 pm
any chance for damage multiplier ?
No, due to the way how lua works I guess its not really possible.
but try this:

there is a (Debug labeled) table that contains a not released script that allows adding the stats.
I made my attack extreme high and I make super damage :D

Apollo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Apollo »

DarkThinkHuman wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:52 am
Xavier2397 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:50 am
Here is how i do it:
- Open coronmon. exe
- Open the table
- Chose the coronmon process in the table
- Click yes in the keep the current address list/ oces
click enable, but nothing happened.
i check the memory viewer tab but it is all question marks
(Note: i just downloaded the 7.4 table so not sure if i have to do anhything to prepare or not)
hmmmmmm maybe your anti virus is blocking it ?

can you make a screenshot if the memory view is open?

this is how it should look:
Look how things are around here :?

I do not know what to do :(
(sorry for the bad english :ph34r:

Poosay Hunta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Poosay Hunta »

Anyone got a working table for 1.17?

xgman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xgman »

psytrox wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:50 pm
cfemen wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:19 pm

I executed the function, this is the key that I got returned:

Code: Select all

Yp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9Pg4KbyF]tAXo<Sj7Ne2I`wD[r?Vm:Qh5Lc0G^uBYp=Tk8Of3JaxE\s@Wn;Ri6Md1H_vCZq>Ul9P
Perfect, thanks! This works and I can now decrypt save files.
How were you able to decrypt the save file? I see the encrypted text in the sqlite database but the key isn't working for me at least.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:35 pm
Developer Flags:
NoClip
-as title says
-warning : going out of bounds can lead to a crash!

Always Catch Successfully
-as title says

Skip Trainer Battles
-as title says

Skip Wild Battles
-as title says

No Skill Energy Cost
-attacking won't consume any energy

No Damage Flag
-basically a god mode
-note : it works for player AND enemie monsters
-idk why, you need to ask the devs :|
-if you want to use it then only activate it if an enemy attacks you

My Scripts:
Heal All Player Monsters
-I made this script coz the developer god mode is not player only ...
-it sets the health to 999 for every monster that belongs to the player
-while in a fight the health will only be updated if you get damage/heal
-the health will be clamped to the max. health, UNLESS you are not in a fight, then it will be set to 999 until next fight.

Set Potential From Monster In (Slod ID) to (POTENTIAL)
-you can choose a Slot-ID and POTENTIAL value
-if you execute the script the monster in the choosen Slot does get this potential value
-valid values are 1 to 21
-useful info from : Kotodama how to update the database!

Add (XP) To Monster In (Slot ID)
-you can set a specific amount of XP that will be added to a monster in a specific slot

Add Gold +X?
-if you execute the script then the specified X? gold amount will be added

Add Battle Tokens +X?
-note : its not tested by me! I dont know for what "battle tokens" are used
-so yeah if you need battle tokens try this script :lol:

Spawn Item In Inventory
-instructions : viewtopic.php?p=243980#p243980

Fix Inventory
-in case you have a crash if you use a item, this script does fix corrupted items.

---------------------

Note : I made it as stable as possible, but sometimes it can happen that cheat engines ExecuteCodeEx causes a crash, there is nothing I can do, so just keep that in mind that there is small chance sometimes of a crash!

probably its also possible to add monsters/items to the inventory, I looked for that but didn't get all the proper arguments, so I MIGHT look again based on how motivated Iam :lol: but yeah my table should provide more than enough cheat options for now :)

//
acucar11 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:06 pm
~
try my Potential script and set the potential to anything you want ... good luck ...

//

make sure cheat engine is up2date (I've used Cheat Engine 7.4 to make the table)

Edit: uploaded a additional table with Coromon Add (Stat-ID) To Monster In (Slot ID) that script is not new,I Just never released it yet, use at own risk coz the game might get bugs if the potentialStats list is huge and higher than normally possible...
Hey thanks for the table and the stat point debug,but is there a way to add more than +1 at the time using stat point debug?

yanhu0335
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yanhu0335 »

rudm09 wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:01 pm
cfemen wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:35 pm
Developer Flags:
NoClip
-as title says
-warning : going out of bounds can lead to a crash!

Always Catch Successfully
-as title says

Skip Trainer Battles
-as title says

Skip Wild Battles
-as title says

No Skill Energy Cost
-attacking won't consume any energy

No Damage Flag
-basically a god mode
-note : it works for player AND enemie monsters
-idk why, you need to ask the devs :|
-if you want to use it then only activate it if an enemy attacks you

My Scripts:
Heal All Player Monsters
-I made this script coz the developer god mode is not player only ...
-it sets the health to 999 for every monster that belongs to the player
-while in a fight the health will only be updated if you get damage/heal
-the health will be clamped to the max. health, UNLESS you are not in a fight, then it will be set to 999 until next fight.

Set Potential From Monster In (Slod ID) to (POTENTIAL)
-you can choose a Slot-ID and POTENTIAL value
-if you execute the script the monster in the choosen Slot does get this potential value
-valid values are 1 to 21
-useful info from : Kotodama how to update the database!

Add (XP) To Monster In (Slot ID)
-you can set a specific amount of XP that will be added to a monster in a specific slot

Add Gold +X?
-if you execute the script then the specified X? gold amount will be added

Add Battle Tokens +X?
-note : its not tested by me! I dont know for what "battle tokens" are used
-so yeah if you need battle tokens try this script :lol:

Spawn Item In Inventory
-instructions : viewtopic.php?p=243980#p243980

Fix Inventory
-in case you have a crash if you use a item, this script does fix corrupted items.

---------------------

Note : I made it as stable as possible, but sometimes it can happen that cheat engines ExecuteCodeEx causes a crash, there is nothing I can do, so just keep that in mind that there is small chance sometimes of a crash!

probably its also possible to add monsters/items to the inventory, I looked for that but didn't get all the proper arguments, so I MIGHT look again based on how motivated Iam :lol: but yeah my table should provide more than enough cheat options for now :)

//
acucar11 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:06 pm
~
try my Potential script and set the potential to anything you want ... good luck ...

//

make sure cheat engine is up2date (I've used Cheat Engine 7.4 to make the table)

Edit: uploaded a additional table with Coromon Add (Stat-ID) To Monster In (Slot ID) that script is not new,I Just never released it yet, use at own risk coz the game might get bugs if the potentialStats list is huge and higher than normally possible...
Hey thanks for the table and the stat point debug,but is there a way to add more than +1 at the time using stat point debug?
thx for the mod but the similar problem。

buddyfighter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by buddyfighter »

Question are these CT's used for 1.18 version with the april's latest patches?