Game Version: 1.02
Options Required: Money, research points, tickets
Steam Website:

renoraider
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dream House Days DX

Post by renoraider »

For Dream House Days and Game Dev Story, I've found that the money value is as displayed. If it says 5000.0, for example, you don't look for 5,000, you include after the decimal point, so the real value is 50,000. However for DHD, I can't seem to change the value, which is 4 bytes like in GDS. The rest of the values seem to be 4 bytes as well. If anyone can offer additional info for DHD and how to alter the value, we'd appreciate you sharing.

ryuga97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ryuga97 »

up this, i can't seem to change the value as well, need expert help 🙏🙏🙏

jirachiband
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jirachiband »

Still need help with this

agnocoustic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by agnocoustic »

Yes please. Tried unknown search but can't pinpoint the real value still

zephyrus2002
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zephyrus2002 »

Yes please. Tried unknown search but can't pinpoint the real value still

megupets
Cheater
Cheater

Post by megupets »

Hello i was able to get a pointer to work and was able to change and save the value of the money. However i started learning CE yday and Idk how to make a proper trainer to add/change the value of an address by clicking a button. If anyone can point me on the right direction I could build this asap.
Most tutorials on youtube do not cover this. Any help will be appreciated!

- Update -

Was able to figre out how to make a trainer, will upload the trainer soon!

- Second update -
I can't upload trainers.

Silens
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silens »

megupets wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:12 am
Hello i was able to get a pointer to work and was able to change and save the value of the money. However i started learning CE yday and Idk how to make a proper trainer to add/change the value of an address by clicking a button. If anyone can point me on the right direction I could build this asap.
How you change the value?
Any info is appreciated.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Here's a Lua script - Add Money, research points, tickets

Code: Select all

function findAddress(Symbol,number,Address,size) Address=getAddressSafe(Address) if not size then size=0x200 end local addr,i,j={},0,1 while(i<size) do local ext, opc, byt, add=splitDisassembledString(disassemble(Address+i)) if ext~="" then if(opc:find(",")~=nil)then opc=opc:sub(opc:find(",")+1,opc:len()) else opc=opc:sub(opc:find(" ")+1,opc:len())end if tonumber(opc:gsub("%[",""):gsub("]",""),16)then addr[j]=opc:gsub("%[",""):gsub("]","") j=j+1 end end if opc:find('],') then opc=opc:sub(opc:find("%[")+1,opc:find("]")-1) if tonumber(opc,16) then addr[j]=opc j=j+1 end end i=i+getInstructionSize(Address+i) end if number<=0 then return addr end unregisterSymbol(Symbol) registerSymbol(Symbol,getAddressSafe(addr[number]),true) end
LaunchMonoDataCollector()
findAddress('AppData',4,'main.AppData.GetInstance')
if readPointer('[[[AppData]+5C]]') then
  mono_invoke_method(mono_enumDomains()[1],mono_findMethod('main', 'AppData', 'AddMoney'), getAddress('[[[AppData]+5C]]'),{{value=999000000,type=vtDword}})
  mono_invoke_method(mono_enumDomains()[1],mono_findMethod('main', 'AppData', 'AddTicket'), getAddress('[[[AppData]+5C]]'),{{value=2000,type=vtDword},{value=0,type=vtDword}})
  mono_invoke_method(mono_enumDomains()[1],mono_findMethod('main', 'AppData', 'AddResearchPoint'), getAddress('[[[AppData]+5C]]'),{{value=2000,type=vtDword}})
end
miMonoActivateClick(sender)

megupets
Cheater
Cheater

Post by megupets »

Silens wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:29 am
megupets wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:12 am
How you change the value?
Any info is appreciated.
I made a pointer for sushi spinnery and it worked on dream house days DX.
It's on YT (the save data)

Silens
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silens »

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:22 pm

function findAddress(Symbol,number,Address,size) Address=getAddressSafe(Address) if not size then size=0x200 end local addr,i,j={},0,1 while(i<size) do local ext, opc, byt, add=splitDisassembledString(disassemble(Address+i)) if ext~="" then if(opc:find(",")~=nil)then opc=opc:sub(opc:find(",")+1,opc:len()) else opc=opc:sub(opc:find(" ")+1,opc:len())end if tonumber(opc:gsub("%[",""):gsub("]",""),16)then addr[j]=opc:gsub("%[",""):gsub("]","") j=j+1 end end if opc:find('],') then opc=opc:sub(opc:find("%[")+1,opc:find("]")-1) if tonumber(opc,16) then addr[j]=opc j=j+1 end end i=i+getInstructionSize(Address+i) end if number<=0 then return addr end unregisterSymbol(Symbol) registerSymbol(Symbol,getAddressSafe(addr[number]),true) end
  mono_invoke_method(mono_enumDomains()[1],mono_findMethod('main', 'AppData', 'AddMoney'), getAddress('[[[AppData]+5C]]'),{{value=999000000,type=vtDword}})
  mono_invoke_method(mono_enumDomains()[1],mono_findMethod('main', 'AppData', 'AddTicket'), getAddress('[[[AppData]+5C]]'),{{value=2000,type=vtDword},{value=0,type=vtDword}})
  mono_invoke_method(mono_enumDomains()[1],mono_findMethod('main', 'AppData', 'AddResearchPoint'), getAddress('[[[AppData]+5C]]'),{{value=2000,type=vtDword}})
end
Gonna try this later.

Silens
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silens »

megupets wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:43 pm
I made a pointer for sushi spinnery and it worked on dream house days DX.
It's on YT (the save data)
I see, thank you for the info.

Silens
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silens »

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:22 pm

end
Thank you so much man, It worked.

soapsapling
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soapsapling »

How do I use this script? sorry i am quite stupid.

agnocoustic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by agnocoustic »

soapsapling wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:34 pm
How do I use this script? sorry i am quite stupid.
Not sure if you're still interested in knowing but I'd still reply so others who don't know could also know the answer.
Start a new game/Load a saved game then go to Cheat engine and press Ctrl+ Alt+ L. Paste script there and execute. It should add money, research, and tickets to your game every time you execute the script. If the research and tickets don't get added to your game, try changing the money value to 10000 instead of the script value 999000000. That worked in mine.