[Request]Rune Factory 5 US (ryujinx)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request]Rune Factory 5 US (ryujinx)

Post by pearlypeach »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:19 am
Cakey wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:29 am
Unfortunately, I'm not so sure. I was around the third boss when I noticed but I only used the editor in the very beginning. So it could have been anywhere from the start up until the third boss I guess. Even then I have no idea what actually triggers it. It could be literally anything =P
I think it MIGHT be file size? I'm not 100% sure, but I noticed I could load up an autosave I had but that was slightly smaller, just not my newest save. It's such a bummer :(

EDIT: Okay now I'm even more confused haha, tried it again and randomly it worked.

Cakey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cakey »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:19 am
Cakey wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:29 am
Unfortunately, I'm not so sure. I was around the third boss when I noticed but I only used the editor in the very beginning. So it could have been anywhere from the start up until the third boss I guess. Even then I have no idea what actually triggers it. It could be literally anything =P
Good point, there's a lot of possibilities. I used it successfully last night, right after beating the second boss. I'll probably load it up again before I progress much farther to get more lumber/stone and money. I upped my skill/weapon levels as well and it seems to work without issue. Hoping something easier to use comes along, but if not, then just a UI update would do wonders for this; if the issue of finding out when saves can't be edited anymore is solved.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Abit more cheat

pw: frf

Field Max Speed + Health mean every crop plot in your main plot or in every farm dragon will have max health (255) and max growth speed (x6.9-7.0) so you don't need to use formula to raise speed or corn/4 leaf to restore plot health and just plant them over and over still need to raise quality + sickle tho if you want more level seed but it not that hard to do that

Item duplication watch carefully how it work

"Turn on for slot cheat" need to be on too ( get in the game turn this option on and then stop emulation restart the game this option should be on by default now )

in short look at what you want to duplicate and pick option according to the stack if you have stuff x4 stack then pick x4 and move it to first slot then just keep spliting stack it will duplicate when you have enough turn off the cheat and move the level 0 from first slot to hand and just throw it away don't use lvl 0 stuff ( it will crash the game ) sadly can only duplicate at lvl1 still useful to get recipe bread or some hard to farm material if there are code to change level or better one that do both will post it here again

all code credit to gbatemp
Attachments
cheats.rar
(594 Bytes) Downloaded 648 times
Last edited by nos4r2 on Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pearlypeach »

nos4r2 wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:06 am
Abit more cheat

Field Max Speed + Health mean every crop plot in your main plot or in every farm dragon will have max health (255) and max growth speed (x6.9-7.0) so you don't need to use formula to raise speed or corn/4 leaf to restore plot health and just plant them over and over still need to raise quality + sickle tho if you want more level seed but it not that hard to do that
I'm sorry to bother you, but how do I get this to work with Ryujinx? I tried placing the txt file in my mods folder for RF5 with just the Field Max Speed + Health cheat in it but it doesn't seem to be working. When I check the quality of my fields it's still all at 1.0?

EDIT: Oh my gosh haha nevermind, I just had to add a "cheats" folder to the mod directory.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Another code now with item level

if you using item duplication code + item level code all the duplicate item will become level 10 only first 3 item of the stack will become level 10 tho so just using 3 at a time and enable slot 1 x3 code

Just incase if someone confuse

always turn off those slot cheat before sorting item
Attachments
cheats.rar
(578 Bytes) Downloaded 367 times

txawtf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by txawtf »

nos4r2 wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:32 am

if you using item duplication code + item level code all the duplicate item will become level 10 only first 3 item of the stack will become level 10 tho so just using 3 at a time and enable slot 1 x3 code

Hey sorry, but can you pm me your version of the game and where did you get it? Because the inventory cheats for duplication and item level is not working for me, only thing that is working is the field health and growth speed. Not sure where I went wrong, I followed your video exactly... Thank you.

Much appreciated for sharing btw

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

txawtf wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:01 pm
nos4r2 wrote:

Hey sorry, but can you pm me your version of the game and where did you get it? Because the inventory cheats for duplication and item level is not working for me, only thing that is working is the field health and growth speed. Not sure where I went wrong, I followed your video exactly... Thank you.

Game version 1.01 in ryujinx don't forget to enable the [Turn On For Slot Cheat] <-- Actually get in the game and enable this option first then stop emulation restart the game [Turn On For Slot Cheat] should be on by default now then try inventory cheat again

txawtf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by txawtf »

nos4r2 wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:26 pm
txawtf wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:01 pm
nos4r2 wrote:

Game version 1.01 in ryujinx don't forget to enable the [Turn On For Slot Cheat] <-- Actually get in the game and enable this option first then stop emulation restart the game [Turn On For Slot Cheat] should be on by default now then try inventory cheat again
Oh my thanks it worked! And yes the [Turn On For Slot Cheat] have to be enabled by default before starting the game.
Awesome

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

This game uses so much memory that 32GB RAM is recommended to use CT. 16GB is not enough.
Edit: CT deleted until I can find a better way to make a table.
Last edited by minhnhatx on Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

minhnhatx wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:13 pm
This game uses so much memory that 32GB RAM is recommended to use CT. 16GB is not enough.
I have only 8GB RAM :mellow:
  • time
  • cur hp
  • cur rp
  • money
  • seedpoint
  • rank
  • stone
  • lumber
  • Skills exp
  • Skills level
  • rucksack ( activate -> open /do something with rucksack )
  • Item Max Level (will crash if transition between places so, need to save,then restart emulation...)
  • Item Max Stack
  • Inventory Item - id editor
Update 1
Since this game use il2cpp, I just write a simple mono features like thinggy to automatically populate some symbols...
Hence, here's a lazy pointer, which should cover a lot more of the game's variables.
Attachments
Rune Factory 5 USA (Ryujinx) v1.0.1.CT
Added Lazy pointer
(248.15 KiB) Downloaded 722 times
Rune Factory 5 USA (Ryujinx) v1.0.1.CT
(232.93 KiB) Downloaded 333 times
Last edited by Cake-san on Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:21 pm
minhnhatx wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:13 pm
I have only 8GB RAM :mellow:
Wow. That's Awesome. It seems I have a lot more to learn with making a CT. Didn't know about getregionsize.
Great table. Everything works.
One thing to note, Avoid making weapons and armors to automatically go level 10, without upgrading at the blacksmith, as that would crash the game.
If you want, you can combine my Skill Exp multiplier with your CT, but make it scan memory better first.

Kirisuma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kirisuma »

shame there is no cheat table for Yuzu yet... the game works perfectly fine in the latest Yuzu Early Build. :-|

I have sadly no Idea on how the hell Ryujinx works... and honestly don't want to have two emulators installed that are for the same games... xD

But good work for making a functioning cheattable for Ryujinx.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Kirisuma wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:15 pm
shame there is no cheat table for Yuzu yet... the game works perfectly fine in the latest Yuzu Early Build. :-|

I have sadly no Idea on how the hell Ryujinx works... and honestly don't want to have two emulators installed that are for the same games... xD

But good work for making a functioning cheattable for Ryujinx.
Having both emulators isn't too bad. They barely take up any space themselves, only the games. You can have both emulators point to the same folders for games, mods and other stuff like that. So you only need one copy of most things. Different games run better on different emulators so I have both myself. Until the Switch gets a definitive emulator like the other consoles, having both is almost required if you want to properly run every game.

christantoan
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by christantoan »

Please, to everyone, especially who have problems with the save editor, to submit your save files to [Link] so that the dev can take a look at them.
Thank you!

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

christantoan wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:21 am
Please, to everyone, especially who have problems with the save editor, to submit your save files to [Link] so that the dev can take a look at them.
Thank you!
Progress a few day and the save will working with editor again but it a pain imo you don't really need save editor now tbh

Cake-san table have a item editor so you can just change to any item you want he also include a name in it way better then the editor since you don't need to look for item id

Skill pointer also the same way as save editor just directly change it work just fine the stats from skill level will match itself even if you change it directly

Relationship just spawn bunch of love potion and spam it there no limit how many can give each day just choke them with love potion can max in a day if you want that