Game Name: Rune Factory 5
Game Version: v1.01
Option:
Exp Multiplier
Skill xp Multiplier
Unlimited item
Highlight Item for edit max level / quantity
etc etc

Don't use yuzu to play this game it buggy af for me missing texture and item icon will disappear after sleep to the next day cutscene also janky often skip itself

ryujinx slowdown on the first time you go to new area ( probably build cache or smth ) after that it smooth 30fps all the time no bug at all for me

pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request]Rune Factory 5 US (ryujinx)

Post by pearlypeach »

I'd like to second this request! Currently, the game runs best on Ryujinx.

Would love to see the above mentioned options, perhaps along with:
- Relationship Modifier/Multiplier
- Item Modifier (level, quantity, item type)

shadowfang19
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang19 »

love to see these option too plus unlock all recipes win i scan for them i find hp, rp, gold in 4 bit results

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

While waiting for someone to make CT or the cheat code this is 60fps cheat for the time being

pw: frf

Right click Rune Factory 5 in ryujinx > Open Mods Directory > Paste cheats there While in game use Action menu to toggle 60fps on / off indoor and dungeon stay 60fps for me but in town barely reach 40

if someone make actual rf5 cheat code ( not the CT ) i will post it here
Attachments
60fps.rar
pw: frf
(257 Bytes) Downloaded 1085 times

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

While you guys wait for cheats, the save editor for the JP version works with the US one. It's called Eliza by SinsofSloth on GitHub.

[Link]

pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pearlypeach »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:58 am
While you guys wait for cheats, the save editor for the JP version works with the US one. It's called Eliza by SinsofSloth on GitHub.

[Link]
Thank you very much! It's a tad hard to navigate unfortunately haha, but it's a nice start for sure.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

nos4r2 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:42 am
Thanks for that! The game is much less sluggish now. I actually put the game on hold until a 60fps mod was made =P Even navigating the menus felt bad. Exactly why I stopped playing on my modded console and started emulating haha.

pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pearlypeach »

After playing the game for a bit, I think the biggest necessity is an item modifier. The save editor Ninomae linked to lets you edit money, lumber, stone, etc. and skill levels. Pretty much all I want is the ability to generate the items I need for crafting and recipes - I know that's a tall order but it would be so, SO appreciated!

Cakey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cakey »

pearlypeach wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:37 pm
After playing the game for a bit, I think the biggest necessity is an item modifier. The save editor Ninomae linked to lets you edit money, lumber, stone, etc. and skill levels. Pretty much all I want is the ability to generate the items I need for crafting and recipes - I know that's a tall order but it would be so, SO appreciated!
Even after reading the instructions on the editor page, I'm still not too sure how to get it working? I get an error when inputting the command in command prompt.

Aside from money, my biggest want is unlimited RP and maybe a stats modifier - but I'd use an item modifier also. Hoping we get something soon!

pearlypeach
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pearlypeach »

Cakey wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:19 pm

Even after reading the instructions on the editor page, I'm still not too sure how to get it working? I get an error when inputting the command in command prompt.

Aside from money, my biggest want is unlimited RP and maybe a stats modifier - but I'd use an item modifier also. Hoping we get something soon!
I didn't have to do anything with a command prompt? I just downloaded the file and ran "Eliza.Windows.exe". From there I opened my save file and I used the options that work (a lot of the buttons cause an error because nothing seems to be implemented for them yet).

Cakey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cakey »

pearlypeach wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:02 am
Cakey wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:19 pm

I didn't have to do anything with a command prompt? I just downloaded the file and ran "Eliza.Windows.exe". From there I opened my save file and I used the options that work (a lot of the buttons cause an error because nothing seems to be implemented for them yet).
Ah I may need to redownload, I'm not seeing an exe file anywhere for some reason. Thank you for the response!

Edit: I did download from the wrong section, my mistake. I don't really use Github, and in case anyone else gets confused like I did: You need to download the latest release (located on the right side of the main page), that zip file will have the exe you need. Another thank you to the GBAtemp thread I found where someone else had the same issue.
Last edited by Cakey on Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Some information about the editor as well: It seems like it isn't quite fully compatible with the US version. Myself and multiple others have issues loading their saves in the editor after some time. I used it 4 or 5 times to just edit simple things like gold, lumber and stone..but now I can't open it in the editor anymore. I believe once you get to a certain part in the game, there is something that doesn't mesh well with the editor in your save. So I guess edit as much as you can early because you may not be able to do it again on that save.

Cakey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cakey »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:14 am
Some information about the editor as well: It seems like it isn't quite fully compatible with the US version. Myself and multiple others have issues loading their saves in the editor after some time. I used it 4 or 5 times to just edit simple things like gold, lumber and stone..but now I can't open it in the editor anymore. I believe once you get to a certain part in the game, there is something that doesn't mesh well with the editor in your save. So I guess edit as much as you can early because you may not be able to do it again on that save.
Thank you so much for the heads up. Do you have any guess as to what part of the story/game may be the cause? Wondering if there's a common link with others who can no longer edit their saves anymore.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Cakey wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:29 am
Unfortunately, I'm not so sure. I was around the third boss when I noticed but I only used the editor in the very beginning. So it could have been anywhere from the start up until the third boss I guess. Even then I have no idea what actually triggers it. It could be literally anything =P

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

I never use the editor but if you want to cheat some simple stuff like gold, hp/rp, lumber/stone, seed point

Just use the cheat engine to search directly it work just fine in Scan Setting just enabled MEM_MAPPED first