Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
71r1ya5ann79
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQ] Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin

Post by 71r1ya5ann79 »

segamot wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:20 am
I use the Chinese Trainer to get 999 Anima Shards/Crystals. Run the trainer and press F2+6, then go to Menu>Item to make all of your item 999. Just remember that you need at least 1 of an item in your inventory first. Moreover, do not use it till 0, you need to go to item menu to make it to 999 over and over.

For the base stat I have added the pointers to Sevael's Table and post them here. The stats are not related to the level. However you need to un-equip and re-equip a modded gear everytimes you make new changes to have their effects.
SOPEquipEdit.CT
Hi segamot!

Is your CT tied to a specific version of the game maybe? because I have some troubles to use it. Once, it worked and it displayed all the stats from the item I selected, but now, most of the time I get an error when I try to activate the script =>
"Error while scanning for AOB's Equip_Change Error : Not all results found"
I'm a newbie with CE and I'm not sure what to do to troubleshoot this error and I'm not sure what I actually did the first time when it worked :( Did it work just randomly for me? (I have version 1.02 of the game)
I tried to restart the game and CE several times, but the script still doesn't load up. Is a specific order of things required to follow first before activating your CT? Is it a configuration I could be missing in CE 7.4 maybe? Idk...

jasonpklee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jasonpklee »

Has anyone found a way to actually modify the equipment into a different equipment?

delamino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by delamino »

Is it possible to play as another character of the party besides Jack?

PepeHacker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PepeHacker »

for people looking to edit anima shards/crystals, here is my table. also im using the last update of the game!
Attachments
SOPFFO.CT
(622 Bytes) Downloaded 932 times

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

PepeHacker wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:08 am
for people looking to edit anima shards/crystals, here is my table. also im using the last update of the game!
i wonder why mine are 65535 at both pointers. modify them during item viewing or smithy? thx

PepeHacker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PepeHacker »

mamekoski wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:38 pm
PepeHacker wrote:
i wonder why mine are 65535 at both pointers. modify them during item viewing or smithy? thx
wierd, make sure the value is byte 4 i guess

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

ndck76 wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:12 am
~snip~
Someone else mentioned it on the first page, but the infinite buffs also causes debuffs to be infinite as well (think, infinitely paralyzed lol). I'm trying to see if I can fix this, but generally have no idea what I'm doing. Any chance you'd be willing to look into this?

If not, do you have any tips on what I might look for? So far, I'm seeing a few things: all addresses for buffs are completely randomized after touching cubes, and each time a fresh buff is applied occupies a new address, even if you're just recasting the same buff after it expires. Your code seems to occupy the instruction that tells the game how long said buff/debuff lasts, but I'm struggling to figure out what differentiates buffs and debuffs. Ideally, I'd just tell your instruction to ignore a set (the debuffs), but I have no clue how to accomplish that.

lefomel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lefomel »

PepeHacker wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:27 pm
mamekoski wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:38 pm
PepeHacker wrote:
wierd, make sure the value is byte 4 i guess
Having a similar problem. The Table doesn't seem to work and displays the same number as the other user. Using the latest version of the game (on epic games store)

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

The dlc update breaks most of, if not every function on these tables.

stromata
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stromata »

Would it be possible to update the tables to work with the new DLC update? An Equipment Editor update would be especially appreciated!

Chrom21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chrom21 »

please update for DLC Dragon Kings

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

zachillios wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:09 pm
Here's my table. It has:

Infinite Stamina
Infinite MP
Infinite Skills
Infinite HP (Buggy, Dots will kill you)
2 Hit KO
Quick Job Level Up
Potion Pointer
Equipment Editor

I haven't had any issues with my job level up. You have to kill a couple enemies to hit max though.

You use the equip editor by selecting the skills in the blacksmith. Note that these developers typically put sanity checks in their games (ie. Nioh) so your changes may revert. Feel free to fill out the IDs.

Updated table incorporating InfinityArts and Nakint's findings.
Can you update the Equipment Editor?
Plz

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

An update on the tables would be really appreciated.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

nakint wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:40 am
zachillios wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:09 pm
Here's my table. It has:

Infinite Stamina
Infinite MP
Infinite Skills
Infinite HP (Buggy, Dots will kill you)
2 Hit KO
Quick Job Level Up
Potion Pointer
Equipment Editor

I haven't had any issues with my job level up. You have to kill a couple enemies to hit max though.

You use the equip editor by selecting the skills in the blacksmith. Note that these developers typically put sanity checks in their games (ie. Nioh) so your changes may revert. Feel free to fill out the IDs.

Updated table incorporating InfinityArts and Nakint's findings.
Can you update the Equipment Editor?
Plz
No plans at the moment.

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

segamot wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:20 am
Sevael wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:00 pm
MaraSov wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:36 am
Has anyone been able to find out how to change/add Anima Shards? Could use the Job XP cheat. But, it's mostly so I wouldn't have to keep or turn Cheat Engine on to just add it to a class I don't want to play
I tried a ton of different things and couldn't figure out how to edit anima shards. Worse yet, there are also anima crystals, and you'll need way more of those in the endgame than shards. I can't figure out how to edit them, all the normal CE strats don't work.
demorest2 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:53 am
Ty for yr work!! Any chence that level altered base stat!? Its changes only visualy... Do not affect item power, attack stat etc
No idea. I didn't really touch that one, I just changed the data type to 2 bytes to accommodate higher numbers.

I'm in the endgame and all my gear is 297-300, so I can't test level-related stuff.
I use the Chinese Trainer to get 999 Anima Shards/Crystals. Run the trainer and press F2+6, then go to Menu>Item to make all of your item 999. Just remember that you need at least 1 of an item in your inventory first. Moreover, do not use it till 0, you need to go to item menu to make it to 999 over and over.

For the base stat I have added the pointers to Sevael's Table and post them here. The stats are not related to the level. However you need to un-equip and re-equip a modded gear everytimes you make new changes to have their effects.
SOPEquipEdit.CT
any update for v1.11? thanks~