Infinite Stamina
Infinite MP
Infinite Skills
Infinite HP (Buggy, Dots will kill you)
2 Hit KO
Quick Job Level Up
Potion Pointer
Equipment Editor

I haven't had any issues with my job level up. You have to kill a couple enemies to hit max though.

You use the equip editor by selecting the skills in the blacksmith. Note that these developers typically put sanity checks in their games (ie. Nioh) so your changes may revert. Feel free to fill out the IDs.

Updated table incorporating InfinityArts and Nakint's findings.
It's nice, I love it.
Now happen to one problem
I have used quick job level up make some jobs to LV30,and now, after I active this function and kill one monster , FFO will be crash.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin

Post by DarkFearless »

demorest2 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:17 pm
zachillios wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:09 pm
Here's my table. It has:

Infinite Stamina
Infinite MP
Infinite Skills
Infinite HP (Buggy, Dots will kill you)
2 Hit KO
Quick Job Level Up
Potion Pointer
Equipment Editor

I haven't had any issues with my job level up. You have to kill a couple enemies to hit max though.

You use the equip editor by selecting the skills in the blacksmith. Note that these developers typically put sanity checks in their games (ie. Nioh) so your changes may revert. Feel free to fill out the IDs.
Hello) Does skill value has a hard cap: 255 byte = 25%!? Tried 2byte = 999 looks like visual change n doesnt work...
What you can do is add "Strength" on all 3 slots and input 255 on all of them =).

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

I expanded zachillios's equipment editor to allow editing all three equipment effects and to support dual affinities (endgame equipment has this). I also corrected the equipment level to allow it to support up to 300 (the maximum).

Dual affinity gear only displays one percentage because the game always rolls them as the same amount. However, the code requires each affinity to have its own separate value entered. So key in both values if you want the second affinity to work.
Attachments
SOPEquipEdit.CT
(60.28 KiB) Downloaded 1320 times

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Sevael wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:24 am
I expanded zachillios's equipment editor to allow editing all three equipment effects and to support dual affinities (endgame equipment has this). I also corrected the equipment level to allow it to support up to 300 (the maximum).

Dual affinity gear only displays one percentage because the game always rolls them as the same amount. However, the code requires each affinity to have its own separate value entered. So key in both values if you want the second affinity to work.
Ty for yr work!! Any chence that level altered base stat!? Its changes only visualy... Do not affect item power, attack stat etc

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

MaraSov wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:36 am
Has anyone been able to find out how to change/add Anima Shards? Could use the Job XP cheat. But, it's mostly so I wouldn't have to keep or turn Cheat Engine on to just add it to a class I don't want to play
I tried a ton of different things and couldn't figure out how to edit anima shards. Worse yet, there are also anima crystals, and you'll need way more of those in the endgame than shards. I can't figure out how to edit them, all the normal CE strats don't work.
demorest2 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:53 am
Ty for yr work!! Any chence that level altered base stat!? Its changes only visualy... Do not affect item power, attack stat etc
No idea. I didn't really touch that one, I just changed the data type to 2 bytes to accommodate higher numbers.

I'm in the endgame and all my gear is 297-300, so I can't test level-related stuff.

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Sevael wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:00 pm
MaraSov wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:36 am
Has anyone been able to find out how to change/add Anima Shards? Could use the Job XP cheat. But, it's mostly so I wouldn't have to keep or turn Cheat Engine on to just add it to a class I don't want to play
I tried a ton of different things and couldn't figure out how to edit anima shards. Worse yet, there are also anima crystals, and you'll need way more of those in the endgame than shards. I can't figure out how to edit them, all the normal CE strats don't work.
demorest2 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:53 am
No idea. I didn't really touch that one, I just changed the data type to 2 bytes to accommodate higher numbers.

I'm in the endgame and all my gear is 297-300, so I can't test level-related stuff.
I use the Chinese Trainer to get 999 Anima Shards/Crystals. Run the trainer and press F2+6, then go to Menu>Item to make all of your item 999. Just remember that you need at least 1 of an item in your inventory first. Moreover, do not use it till 0, you need to go to item menu to make it to 999 over and over.

For the base stat I have added the pointers to Sevael's Table and post them here. The stats are not related to the level. However you need to un-equip and re-equip a modded gear everytimes you make new changes to have their effects.
SOPEquipEdit.CT
(61.59 KiB) Downloaded 1258 times

Nell_Windfeather
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nell_Windfeather »

Hi people here,
first of all ty for your work !
i have one question, maybe already asked but it is possible to change the base stats from the weapon physical attack and magical attack for exemple ?

Starcat5
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Starcat5 »

Nell_Windfeather wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:04 pm
Hi people here,
first of all ty for your work !
i have one question, maybe already asked but it is possible to change the base stats from the weapon physical attack and magical attack for exemple ?
I thoroughly understand everyone has different limits for how many pages deep into a thread each person is willing to draw the line at reading every single post. (I usually toss my hands up somewhere between 10 and 20.) That said, the comment you want is the one directly above yours. There it is. Have at it. :P

Maryrangel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maryrangel »

Would someone be able to add some photo mode functions like pause, slow, no-hud and freecam?

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

Do not use the job point modifer script on ndck76's table, it completely botches save files.

I was at the 4th mission and used zachillios' table to max out all the jobs, except his script would keep resetting sword fighter to level 1.

I used anima shards to level Swordfighter back to level 30 but I then had 29 left over points on a maxed out tree and my OCD couldn't handle it.

I figured the job point modifier script from ndck76's table would allow you to just modify the job points of the selected job but that's not how it works, I hit the button to turn the script on and it activated whatever he did...

It reset my Swordfighters points back to 0 so I figured okay great and I saved the game, turned the table off and reloaded the game...

Now every time I go back in to my skill trees the game just crashes. R.I.P. my time... I just uninstalled the game...

Don't even bother using these tables to max out jobs, they're both broken and mess up your saves. You've been warned.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

CyNide wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:12 pm
Yeah, I reported that broken script a week ago but I don't think they ever fixed it. staticx27 posted a fixed one on the last page though. That one doesn't break the swordfighter job and levels everything properly. No need to edit job points if you use that one.

Obviously too late for you but the information is there.

CroixBartel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CroixBartel »

Repetitive game, Equipments always descarted easily, Bad Port, Bad optimization.

Pazto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pazto »

Does anyone have pointers for job points to each class?
I dislike to have jobs lvl 30 with usless extra job points to spend. I would love to set em to 0!
Let me know, thanks!

ReiMariZu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReiMariZu »

Pazto wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:47 am
Does anyone have pointers for job points to each class?
I dislike to have jobs lvl 30 with usless extra job points to spend. I would love to set em to 0!
Let me know, thanks!
Will like this too. Btw, to find shards, just search em as 2 bytes!

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

segamot wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:20 am
I use the Chinese Trainer to get 999 Anima Shards/Crystals. Run the trainer and press F2+6, then go to Menu>Item to make all of your item 999. Just remember that you need at least 1 of an item in your inventory first. Moreover, do not use it till 0, you need to go to item menu to make it to 999 over and over.

For the base stat I have added the pointers to Sevael's Table and post them here. The stats are not related to the level. However you need to un-equip and re-equip a modded gear everytimes you make new changes to have their effects.
SOPEquipEdit.CT
Where'd you get the chinese trainers? Can you share with me (DM if needed)