[REQ] Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin

Post by chaos915 »

You can't change weapon type to any of the preorder item types if you don't have the preorder DLCs. The game will just auto-delete those items as soon as you load your save. If you could somehow bypass the auto-delete it might be possible.

Though you can change appearance to the preorder weapons/shield skins without causing them to auto-delete. They just won't appear that way in the item picture/name, but the actual appearance changes.

So you can have a Braveheart will all the correct stats(if you manually set them), it just can't be called Braveheart.

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

LoneStrider wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:03 am
AeroShok999 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:19 am
LoneStrider wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:17 pm

Weird response to my comment. Since I see you have posted multiple times for this cheat table to be updated, you should update it. I have already completed the game including dlcs on 2 platforms now without cheats. If you are having a hard time, you can always use the super easy difficulty, you just wont be able to complete the game, and all the bonus content.
I know. So fingers crossed we get a good Samaritan willing to update the English table to v1.32 :) ;)
There are working cheats out there, but none are what I am looking to lock down the values of, which is all the materials, and the like. I have been poking around, but there is some weird behaviour I have been getting when messing with the values.
Ya, so again. Hopefully someone is willing to fully update the English table to v1.32

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

AeroShok999 wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:35 am
LoneStrider wrote:
AeroShok999 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:19 am

I know. So fingers crossed we get a good Samaritan willing to update the English table to v1.32 :) ;)
There are working cheats out there, but none are what I am looking to lock down the values of, which is all the materials, and the like. I have been poking around, but there is some weird behaviour I have been getting when messing with the values.
Ya, so again. Hopefully someone is willing to fully update the English table to v1.32
A table has been made for the current version of the game, and supports steam.

RCDeschene
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RCDeschene »

chaos915 wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:32 pm
You can't change weapon type to any of the preorder item types if you don't have the preorder DLCs. The game will just auto-delete those items as soon as you load your save. If you could somehow bypass the auto-delete it might be possible.

Though you can change appearance to the preorder weapons/shield skins without causing them to auto-delete. They just won't appear that way in the item picture/name, but the actual appearance changes.

So you can have a Braveheart will all the correct stats(if you manually set them), it just can't be called Braveheart.
Is this the case for all versions? Because someone told me that the auto-delete happens in the Steam version and I play PS (which can port over to PC).

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

LoneStrider wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:45 am
AeroShok999 wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:35 am
LoneStrider wrote:

A table has been made for the current version of the game, and supports steam.
Would be nice if you actually could give a link to it because I don't see any 1.32 releases of this table.

LanceToTheN
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LanceToTheN »

AeroShok999 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:39 pm
Would be nice if you actually could give a link to it because I don't see any 1.32 releases of this table.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24253

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

LanceToTheN wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:12 pm
AeroShok999 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:39 pm

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24253
Thank you, good sir

NeedHigherPower
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NeedHigherPower »

can anyone add a table for floor change?

gsurfer04
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gsurfer04 »

Has anyone had any luck with adjusting the Maximum MP?

I've tried the "write to" scanner but it seems way more complicated than expected.

NeedHigherPower
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NeedHigherPower »

Can anyone replace one of the instant abilities with Ultima Magic from Sage class job? :D

Cat_Soup
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cat_Soup »

If there's anybody on Steam here, could you check if these work plz?
Attachments
SOPFFO_CRITICAL_MODE_v1.32.CT
(36.7 KiB) Downloaded 116 times