[REQ] Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Mimeblade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQ] Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin

Post by Mimeblade »

Well, since nobody else was gonna do it, I figured it out myself.

Just insert whatever amount you need for Dragon Treasures. Should speed up Anima Shard/Crystal Farming and give you whatever you want from the shop.

Also useful for Leveling Up equips/getting whatever materials you need for upgrades.
Attachments
Dragon_Treasure_SOPFFO.CT
(365 Bytes) Downloaded 504 times

TsReal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TsReal »

Character Wet
Double-click Character Wet Script and adjust the (Float)*.** value between 0 and 1 and change it to a value you like.

Equipment Edit (Select "Item list or Smithy")
1. When adding an effect, be sure to change the effect upgrade value to 0~4
2. You can change the Equipment Type to the desired appearance, change the attack power and defense, and modify the equipment effect.

Labyrinth Items & Summons
1. The higher the number of Summons Memory, the faster the quest value rises. (Max:9999)

Dimension Point (Defeat the enemy)
1. Defeat the enemy value is 99999.

Please fill out the Set/Change Dropdown List and upload it. I'm Korean, so I can't write a list in English.
Attachments
SOPFFO v1.31.CT
(201.34 KiB) Downloaded 310 times
SOPFFO v1.30.CT
(202.37 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
SOPFFO v1.24.CT
(192.11 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
SOPFFO.CT
(93.5 KiB) Downloaded 320 times
Last edited by TsReal on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:11 pm, edited 58 times in total.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

ndck76 wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:12 am
~snip~
Any chance you can at least update the buffs script? I've been trying to update things on my own and this is the one that I just can't figure out.

Erinch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erinch »

Translated TsReal’s table to English.
Added the Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Magical Attack & Magical Defense options from segamot’s table.
Also added a full list of all materials. Al tough not certain if it works for everyone. I have a feeling the addresses for these are Player ID or Save File bound.

My apologies TsReal, I changed a couple of things in your table to make it a bit more newbie friendly for myself.

Credits go to:
TsReal
Segamot
Zachillios
Sevael
And others I might have forgotten.

EDIT: This table is outdated by now and was made for the game's version of 1.11. Some features might/still work on version 1.12 but definitely not all of them. (The materials list doesn't work on 1.12 for example.)

TsReal has updated his/her table a couple of times in his/her original post. While this is a translation of his/her first table he/she posted on August the 5th of 2022. His/her latest table (August 17, 2022) is for game version 1.12. It also has new features this outdated translated table doesn't have.

I'll post a new update when I find the time to translate his/her latest table.
Attachments
SOPFFO.CT
Translated TsReal’s table to English and changed/added several options.
(For game version 1.11)
(87.42 KiB) Downloaded 607 times
Last edited by Erinch on Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:51 am, edited 5 times in total.

71r1ya5ann79
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 71r1ya5ann79 »

Hi Erinch!

Thank you for this! I had used Segamot's table in the past and lately with v1.11, I used TsReal's table, but after it also stops to work when update v1.12 was released.
The equipment editor works great (which is the only thing I was interested in anyway) but I just wanted to let you know that the "Materials" section doesn't work for me (zeroes everywhere except for rat tails having a random number). Is it because of game version or is there maybe a specific condition to use it?

NeedHigherPower
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NeedHigherPower »

TsReal wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:17 pm
Infinite HP, Infinite MP(Max MP), Infinite Break(Soul Shield,Break Battle), Infinite Buff Duration

Character Wet
Double-click Character Wet Script and adjust the (Float)*.** value between 0 and 1 and change it to a value you like.

Equipment Edit (Select "Item list orSmithy") V1.12
1. Purchase equipment with 5 options for each part at the conversion shop. There are 4 options for accessories.
2. You can change the Equipment Type to the desired appearance, change the attack power and defense, and modify the equipment effect.

Instant Skill
1. Defend the enemy's magic with a spell shield.
2. Change the skill to use it.
If you know the skill value, you can use all skills in the game.

You can forcefully increase the number of equipment effects, but the game will crash.
Please fill out the Set/Change Dropdown List and upload it. I'm Korean, so I can't write a list in English.
- can u add player speed?
-is it possiable to cast infinte ultima magic on sage?

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

Erinch wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:36 am
Translated TsReal’s table to English.
Added the Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Magical Attack & Magical Defense options from segamot’s table.
Also added a full list of all materials. Al tough not certain if it works for everyone. I have a feeling the addresses for these are Player ID or Save File bound.

My apologies TsReal, I changed a couple of things in your table to make it a bit more newbie friendly for myself.

Credits go to:
TsReal
Segamot
Zachillios
Sevael
And others I might have forgotten.
thx a bunch, but why Equipment Type modifier is deleted? though it's still available in TsReal's table

Erinch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erinch »

mamekoski wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:08 am
thx a bunch, but why Equipment Type modifier is deleted? though it's still available in TsReal's table
It's not that it was deleted but the translated table never had the feature.
The table was a translation of TsReal's first table he/she posted on August 5, 2022. However, it already became outdated a day after as TsReal kept updating his/hers and also added several features to it. I sadly didn't had time to translate his/her updated table(s) until today.

TsReal prefers to edit his/her original post rather than creating a new one with each update. It does make sense, it keeps the thread from becoming messy and bloated with too many posts. But this also causes his/her updates to fly under the radar.

For everyone who comes after.

Check TsReal's post on this page. Underneath his/her post you'll find:

Last edited by TsReal on DATE, YEAR, TIME, edited X times in total.
Compare his/her date with mine post to figure which table is most likely to be the latest.

With that all being said.
I have translated TsReal's 'for now' latest table again. (August 17, 2022.)

Added some abilities to the pulldown menu for weapon inherited effects. (Ex. 'Enables Kuroageha' for Katanas.)
Changed a duplicate entry under Equipment Type:
64 AD:충의의 하의 -- > -- C8 67:Loyalty Bottoms
64 AD:타이쿤 호즈 -- > -- 64 AD:Tycoon Hose

Credits again go to:
TsReal
Attachments
SOPFFO.CT
Translated TsReal’s table to English. With the mentioned changes.
(For game version 1.12)
(85.17 KiB) Downloaded 518 times

hasan09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hasan09 »

TsReal wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:17 pm
Infinite HP, Infinite MP(Max MP), Infinite Break(Soul Shield,Break Battle)

Character Wet

Equipment Edit (Select "Item list orSmithy") V1.12
1. When adding an effect, be sure to change the effect upgrade value to 0~4

Material
1. You must have at least 1 material to work.
2. Where the material is used, the material's value changes to 2000.

Instant Skill
1. Defend the enemy's magic with a spell shield.
2. Change the skill to use it.
If you know the skill value, you can use all skills in the game.

how use material cheat? mine always decrease

skiller
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skiller »

Erinch wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:35 pm
mamekoski wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:08 am
It's not that it was deleted but the translated table never had the feature.
The table was a translation of TsReal's first table he/she posted on August 5, 2022. However, it already became outdated a day after as TsReal kept updating his/hers and also added several features to it. I sadly didn't had time to translate his/her updated table(s) until today.

TsReal prefers to edit his/her original post rather than creating a new one with each update. It does make sense, it keeps the thread from becoming messy and bloated with too many posts. But this also causes his/her updates to fly under the radar.

For everyone who comes after.

Check TsReal's post on this page. Underneath his/her post you'll find:

Last edited by TsReal on DATE, YEAR, TIME, edited X times in total.
Compare his/her date with mine post to figure which table is most likely to be the latest.

With that all being said.
I have translated TsReal's 'for now' latest table again. (August 17, 2022.)

Added some abilities to the pulldown menu for weapon inherited effects. (Ex. 'Enables Kuroageha' for Katanas.)
Changed a duplicate entry under Equipment Type:
64 AD:충의의 하의 -- > -- C8 67:Loyalty Bottoms
64 AD:타이쿤 호즈 -- > -- 64 AD:Tycoon Hose

Credits again go to:
TsReal
If anyone is interested i have been keeping this game list updated, ids are pulled from the games files Directly (ps4) so not all are named Currently for latest updates and there are "Some that are Blanks" you will see them with older version numbers . We have had this list a long time.. probably be simple to pull the IDs on the PC version to
[Link]

64AD0000 64AD0000 Leg Tycoon Hose

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

any update for 1.21? thx in advance~

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

skiller wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:39 am
If anyone is interested i have been keeping this game list updated, ids are pulled from the games files Directly (ps4) so not all are named Currently for latest updates and there are "Some that are Blanks" you will see them with older version numbers . We have had this list a long time.. probably be simple to pull the IDs on the PC version to
[Link]

btw skiller, do you have list for secondary Equipment Effect IDs? when using equipment editor, there is a secondary effect ID for each effect which is different (maybe for safety checkslike Nioh games).

Mimeblade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mimeblade »

I don't know if there will be an update, since I've just been using only a "portion" of F l ing's SOPFFO Trainer that still works, but I did manage to get the Void Currency Address and saved it to my Dragon Treasures Cheat Table...

Same deal as before, just add the value you want and that's your Void Treasure Currency Value and Dragon Treasure Currency Values.

Happy Forging, guys~
Dragon_Treasure_SOPFFO.CT
(543 Bytes) Downloaded 161 times

okugi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by okugi »

Mimeblade wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:12 am
I don't know if there will be an update, since I've just been using only a "portion" of F l ing's SOPFFO Trainer that still works, but I did manage to get the Void Currency Address and saved it to my Dragon Treasures Cheat Table...

Same deal as before, just add the value you want and that's your Void Treasure Currency Value and Dragon Treasure Currency Values.

Happy Forging, guys~
Added each job's crest to table for ease of smithing.
Items_SOPFFO.CT
(15.11 KiB) Downloaded 308 times

skiller
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skiller »

mamekoski wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:08 pm
skiller wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:39 am
[Link]

btw skiller, do you have list for secondary Equipment Effect IDs? when using equipment editor, there is a secondary effect ID for each effect which is different (maybe for safety checkslike Nioh games).
If you have an Example, we do have the special Effects info on the Sheet as well
If you look under info i have the Section broken down

Code: Select all

0x28	32bit	Equipment Special Effect ID 1
0x2C	32bit	Equipment Special Effect Amount 1
0x30	32bit	Equipment Special Effect ??? 1
0x34	32bit	Equipment Special Effect ??? 1
0x38	32bit	Equipment Special Effect ??? 1
0x3C	32bit	Equipment Special Effect ??? 1
Guessing your talking about the Ones we have as ??? we have never had to mess with them..

380C000010270000

im guessing u mean this as seen in the example under INFO . i can check to see if my files have any of this
since i dont see 380C in the ids we currently have

if you know how to Visibly see them in game let me know but this might be some of them

641B
3A0F
9A5C
8EEC
5A44
F9D5

if it is them i can dump them when i dump the new Update