Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin

Post by mamekoski »

Cat_Soup wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:27 pm
Difficulty, mission level and average level bypass.
You can use it to start a new game chaos run or even higher if you're unhinged enough. Including the equipment editor for convenience. Would be great if I could automate the creation of the accessory and maybe even stick it inside the first chest, but oh well this seems to be as far as I can take it. Might need to play around with the proposed values for the accessory effects, but won't have much time to play for a bit so throwing it out there for now. Anyways enjoy! :D

Edit: Streamlined the average level selectors for both jobs into a script for convenience on reboots. In case you still want to be underleveled, you can just change the number in the script from 500 to 1. They're still in the table, just hidden inside the script as a group(right click) if you want to experiment with that yourself.
did you find any address of Monster Memories? i hardly find these & it could make grinding monster quest less tedious..

Rydaron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rydaron »

I've spent some time the last couple of days translating TsReal's 1.24 table. I don't read Korean, but between Google Translate, one of the other tables (sorry, I don't remember which it was and it's SOPFF 5 in my files), and the spreadsheet below, I've been able to figure out most of it. Some of it I'm sure will make sense once I clear the DLC, like "Anima's Decision" or whatever that's supposed to be. I have not finished the summons or weapon effects, if someone wants to help fill in the gaps.

[Link]
Attachments
SOPFFO v1.24-en.CT
(190.91 KiB) Downloaded 837 times

NeedHigherPower
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NeedHigherPower »

Rydaron wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:39 am
I've spent some time the last couple of days translating TsReal's 1.24 table. I don't read Korean, but between Google Translate, one of the other tables (sorry, I don't remember which it was and it's SOPFF 5 in my files), and the spreadsheet below, I've been able to figure out most of it. Some of it I'm sure will make sense once I clear the DLC, like "Anima's Decision" or whatever that's supposed to be. I have not finished the summons or weapon effects, if someone wants to help fill in the gaps.

[Link]
player speedd?

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

so i plan to grab this soonish are these tables functional on steam? or is this for a dif version like say... EGS?

Zekahn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zekahn »

Divinehero wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:23 am
so i plan to grab this soonish are these tables functional on steam? or is this for a dif version like say... EGS?
We still don't know when it's coming to Steam, so this is only for EGS.

As far as cross compatibility, most of the time they work for me even if Steam is the only platform listed. But it is not guaranteed.

benjamin626
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by benjamin626 »

Rydaron wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:39 am

[Link]
Hi - most of the rift codes don't work anymore with the new patch. Can you update it please? Thank you!

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

...oh right why did i think this released on steam already...maybe i'm thinking of something else

hongyboi91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hongyboi91 »

Hello guys, will there be anymore cheat engine updates for this game?

NeedHigherPower
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

A table for floors?

Erinch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erinch »

Translated TsReal's latest table to English again. And added a list of my items, skills etc. to the Equipment Editor.

Does anyone by the way still have a save that's right after clearing the Rift Labyrinth DLC2 (Gilgamesh).
But BEFORE DOING ANYTHING in or from the Different Future DLC3?

I don't even mind a save from somewhere during the Rift Labyrinth.

I sadly corrupted my save with the table and forgot to make a recent backup. My last save stems from somewhere in between version 1.12 and 1.22, I lost 50 hours sadly and I don't feel like doing everything between V1.12 and DLC2 again. Sigh.

Much appreciated if someone could help this idiot.

Anyway, credits again go to TsReal
And credits to Rydaron as well, as I used his/her V1.24 table for some partial translations.
And not to forget skiller for his/her spreadsheet.
Attachments
SOPFFO.CT
Translated TsReal’s table to English.
(For game version 1.30)
(199.86 KiB) Downloaded 826 times

NeedHigherPower
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Erinch wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:46 pm
Translated TsReal's latest table to English again. And added a list of my items, skills etc. to the Equipment Editor.

Does anyone by the way still have a save that's right after clearing the Rift Labyrinth DLC2 (Gilgamesh).

I sadly corrupted my save with the table and forgot to make a recent backup. My last save stems from somewhere in between version 1.12 and 1.22, I lost 50 hours sadly and I don't feel like doing everything between V1.12 and DLC2 again. Sigh.

And credits to Rydaron as well, as I used his/her V1.24 table for some partial translations.
player speed possible ?

NeedHigherPower
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

table for floors?

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

Erinch wrote:

謝謝。
Thank you。

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

Erinch wrote:

hi Erinch thanks for the table, but unfortunately Dimension Pointer breaks in 1.31.. could this be updated? btw if you need a save from 1.24/1.30, maybe i could help

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

TsReal wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:17 pm
Character Wet
Double-click Character Wet Script and adjust the (Float)*.** value between 0 and 1 and change it to a value you like.

Equipment Edit (Select "Item list or Smithy")
1. When adding an effect, be sure to change the effect upgrade value to 0~4
2. You can change the Equipment Type to the desired appearance, change the attack power and defense, and modify the equipment effect.

Labyrinth Items & Summons
1. The higher the number of Summons Memory, the faster the quest value rises. (Max:9999)

Dimension Point (Defeat the enemy)
1. Defeat the enemy value is 99999.

Please fill out the Set/Change Dropdown List and upload it. I'm Korean, so I can't write a list in English.
Good sir, please explain:
1) what is Anima's Decision cheat?
2) what is Imitation Material cheat?

Request:
1) could you add mastery point cheat for v1.31
2) could you add edit floor level (DLC 2) cheat for v1.31
3) Could you update 1.32 for Steam when it releases in a few days?

Thank you
Last edited by AeroShok999 on Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.