[Request] Backpack Hero web game?

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request] Backpack Hero web game?

Post by Lord Blade »

[Link]

Was curious if it's possible to use CE on a web based game like this. I have no idea how you would go about doing so.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request] Backpack Hero web game?

Post by notpikachu »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:45 am
[Link]

Was curious if it's possible to use CE on a web based game like this. I have no idea how you would go about doing so.
My general method should be open up task manager , look on which browser has the highest amount of cpu and ram. Noted the PID, if it's not there, right click on the top bar, tick PID. Go to cheat engine, open process, top bar to process, right click and tick convert PID to decimal, pick the same number with the one earlier in task manager.
example
Edit: Actually, manage to finish the game just by using hp and energy. It was a quick stress reliever.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Yay! It worked. Thanks a ton.

fade2po
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fade2po »

what value type are you searching for? I tried changing the value each time my health dropped however didn't find anything :(

chess8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chess8 »

Everything i found was 4 Bytes. So far i found HP, Max HP, Gold (the coins in inventory), the number of items to pickup after (Boss)Battle, the amount of Spaces to unlock after lvlup.
What i have trouble with is to find the Items. Let's say i wanna change a Wooden Sword into a Wooden Club. They don't stack. So i try'ed to move them around in inventory without any result. I scanned for gold coins (the are an item too) to find out what access that adress but i got stuck there too.
Can anyone help me to find the items?

malskan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by malskan »

chess8 wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:50 pm
Everything i found was 4 Bytes. So far i found HP, Max HP, Gold (the coins in inventory), the number of items to pickup after (Boss)Battle, the amount of Spaces to unlock after lvlup.
What i have trouble with is to find the Items. Let's say i wanna change a Wooden Sword into a Wooden Club. They don't stack. So i try'ed to move them around in inventory without any result. I scanned for gold coins (the are an item too) to find out what access that adress but i got stuck there too.
Can anyone help me to find the items?
How did you manage to find anything? I can't find any adresses at all :cry:

chess8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chess8 »

If you can't find anything you attached CE wrong. Get the PID of the tab convert to hex and then attach it.
In Chrome use the internal Task Manager (shift+esc). For Firefox use about:performance. Once you found the PID of the tab the game runs in convert it to Hex. To attach in CE go to Processes and find the corresponding hex value.
It's super easy to find Values that can be changed. You can also scan for the minigames stuff.
Last edited by chess8 on Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whitefluf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whitefluf »

notpikachu wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:52 pm
Lord Blade wrote:
[Link]

My general method should be open up task manager , look on which browser has the highest amount of cpu and ram. Noted the PID, if it's not there, right click on the top bar, tick PID. Go to cheat engine, open process, top bar to process, right click and tick convert PID to decimal, pick the same number with the one earlier in task manager.
example
Edit: Actually, manage to finish the game just by using hp and energy. It was a quick stress reliever.
I did what you said up there but even then it seems like whenever i hit next scan they all dissapear. I am putting the right numbers in and i followed your steps. But none of that seems to work for me on firefox or chrome

Poison397polite
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Poison397polite »

whitefluf wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 6:14 pm
notpikachu wrote:
Lord Blade wrote:
[Link]

example
I did what you said up there but even then it seems like whenever i hit next scan they all dissapear. I am putting the right numbers in and i followed your steps. But none of that seems to work for me on firefox or chrome
In the task manager there should be subcategories the one you are looking for is hwcdn.net attach to that one and all should work.

whitefluf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whitefluf »

Poison397polite wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 8:09 pm
whitefluf wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 6:14 pm
notpikachu wrote:

example
In the task manager there should be subcategories the one you are looking for is hwcdn.net attach to that one and all should work.
Ok i might be dumb but i dont see hwcdn.net in processes or applications in either cheat engine or under google chrome or firefox. do you have images that you can show at all.

chess8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chess8 »

First, open google chrome's task manager using Shift+ESC. Look for the Process ID of "Subframe" of Backpack Hero. Currently it's called "Subframe: [Link]" get that Process ID and attach CE to it.

whitefluf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whitefluf »

chess8 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 12:48 am
First, open google chrome's task manager using Shift+ESC. Look for the Process ID of "Subframe" of Backpack Hero. Currently it's called "Subframe: [Link]" get that Process ID and attach CE to it.
got it! thank you, now time to see if there is any item changer or shop changer at all.