Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Pokéclicker

Post by Kostyurik »

AngeHell wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:59 pm
If you would like to add anything else, please do not hesitate.
Add any item to the game ItemList["Rare_Candy"].gain(9999) (instead of Rare_Candy it could be Shock_Drive, Wishing_Piece, Abomasite, Blue_Petal_Mina, Mystery_egg... literally anything. When you put ItemList[" and any letter, the console gives you a list of hints starting with this letter, so it is easier to not mess up with lowercase/uppercase)

m542982464
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by m542982464 »

How do I use the console to add dream orbs? I don't want to modify the computer time to get them, that would be too tiring.

Yûki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yûki »

Kostyurik wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:06 am
MemeJester wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:22 pm
Gem plates
App.game.gems.gainGems(999, PokemonType.Fairy) (instead of Fairy you could put Normal, Poison, Ground, Grass,...)
Underground.gainMineItem(UndergroundItems.getByName("Pixie Plate").id, 999) (Instead of Pixie you could put any other plate)
Underground.gainMineItem(UndergroundItems.getByName("Red Shard").id, 999) (instead of the Red Shard you could put any other shard)
MemeJester wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:22 pm
Modifying Specific Pokemon ATK power
Just use ItemList["Rare_Candy"].gain(9999) and feed all these candies to one Pokemon.
I fed it to my MissingNo and now it has 10 times more ATK than any other Pokemon
its possible to remove it ? i try ItemList["Rare_Candy"].remove(9999) and ItemList["Rare_Candy"].loseAmount9999) but doesnt work

Doge11111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Doge11111 »

Sorry for bothering y’all but does anyone know how to edit quest points on mobile Safari if it’s possible?

phalen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phalen »

Is there something you have to do in Chrome Console other than just pasting the command?

because none of the codes work when i paste them - i just get the warning message that says not to pages code into the console.

i just started pokeclicker today, and just want the currencies, i saw the save files posted, but dont want all the pokemons unlocked.

what could i be doing wrong?

ilinfinityil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ilinfinityil »

Yaridovich23 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:41 pm
Is there a way to remove currency like Farm Points? I gave myself such a high amount that gaining more (legit or through console) won't go towards quests. Or if not remove, is there a way to set an exact amount? The maximum that can be bought from stores is limited, so it'd take hours to buy so much that I'd get back to a normal amount again.
i know others chimed in and this is a little old, but yes its possible.

Code: Select all

App.game.wallet.currencies
will give you a list of currencies, this is the index list:

0 - money
1 - quest points
2 - dungeon points
3 - diamonds
4 - farm points
5 - battle points
6 - contest tokens
and you can use this to set the currency like so:

App.game.wallet.currencies[4](1000)
^^ will set your farm points to 1000

TrappyTrap
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TrappyTrap »

New here! Just a quick question. I am editing the save file for a few things (currencies, item quantities, etc). Is there a way to edit click attack in the save file? Or through console? But preferably save file as it is easier for my simple slowpoke brain to comprehend.

MasterEnactor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MasterEnactor »

Hi, I'm trying to do a quest that involves waiting for weather to change. Is there a workaround code for this so I don't have to miss a crucial weather time?

MasterEnactor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MasterEnactor »

MasterEnactor wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:37 pm
Hi, I'm trying to do a quest that involves waiting for weather to change. Is there a workaround code for this so I don't have to miss a crucial weather time?
Well, I missed rainy weather again. It's going to take days for Primal Kyoger to appear now...

berbax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by berbax »

I'm looking for a way to increase the number of slots to hatch several eggs simultaneously, for example 10, to have 10 per autoclick, and at the same time have all the helpers active at once,
if this is possible thanks in advance

Baptiste
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Baptiste »

Someone in order to give themselves items (HeldItem, mega, superbonbon)

Baptiste
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Baptiste »

a last question , is there a way to finish all achievement with the command in the console?

Baptiste
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Baptiste »

a last question , is there a way to finish all achievement with the command in the console?