Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
nihilism
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Pokéclicker

Post by nihilism »

Kostyurik wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:28 pm
However they aren't worked for me anyway, even on browser version.
I tried
App.game.multiplier.getBonus('eggStep', () => 10000)
to get the last two achievements faster, but eggs aren't started hatching 10000 times quicker. I tried
App.game.multiplier.getBonus('eggStep', () => 2)
to at least get twice a hatching speed, still no effect.
Change getBonus to addBonus and Bob's your uncle!

Prodigy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prodigy »

ItemList["Twisted_Spoon"].gain(9999)

This appears to work for everything in the item bag, evolution items, battle items, flutes and pokeballs.

AchievementHandler.achievementList

If anyone can figure out how to use this and win achievements would be appreciated.
[/quote]

The linking cord isn't working

Prodigy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prodigy »

ItemList["Twisted_Spoon"].gain(9999)

This appears to work for everything in the item bag, evolution items, battle items, flutes and pokeballs.

AchievementHandler.achievementList

If anyone can figure out how to use this and win achievements would be appreciated.
[/quote]

The linking cord isn't working

Prodigy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prodigy »

Figured out the Evo stone thing by looking into the githubs coding for anyone else who was confused lol...

Example:
ItemList["Lunar_light"].gain(9999) instead of
ItemList["Twisted_Spoon"].gain(9999) or ItemList["Lunar_Light"].gain(9999) in this instance lmao

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kostyurik »

Prodigy wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:04 am
Figured out the Evo stone thing by looking into the githubs coding for anyone else who was confused lol...

Example:
ItemList["Twisted_Spoon"].gain(9999) or ItemList["Lunar_Light"].gain(9999) in this instance lmao
Whenever I put ItemList[" in the console, I got a list of suggestions, like when you tapping a message on the smartphone, and after two or three letters ("Li" or "Lin" for Linking_cord for example) I just click to autofill suggested words in :|

Prodigy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prodigy »

Kostyurik wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:48 pm
Prodigy wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:04 am

Example:
Whenever I put ItemList[" in the console, I got a list of suggestions, like when you tapping a message on the smartphone, and after two or three letters ("Li" or "Lin" for Linking_cord for example) I just click to autofill suggested words in :|
You can copy and paste!

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kostyurik »

I'm already posted my save file on the previous pages and updated it a lot of times. So, in case of someone still really need it, here is my updated save file. Not the 'Master save' per say, but:
- ALL 1025% achievements complete
- Tons (from thousands to trillions) of all in-game currencies and items, gems, shards, berries, pokeballs, vitamins...
- 1421 Pokemon caught (including Mismagius Illusion, Single Exeggcute, Mega Pinsir, Mega Scizor, Mega Charizard...)
- Every Pokemon with base attack of 100 or higher has maximum Calcium, every Pokemon with base attack of 99 or lower has maximum Protein (I don't see a need for Carbos)
- Every Pokemon with specialized held item (Pikachu, Ditto, Cubone, Marowak, Farfetch'd, Sirfetch'd, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Latios, Latias, Zacian, Zamazenta) hold its specialized held item. Every other Pokemon hold an type-specialized item giving +20% to their attack.
Attachments
[v0.10.13] PokeClicker.txt
(645.43 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
Last edited by Kostyurik on Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:02 pm, edited 13 times in total.

RodGT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RodGT »

Is there a way to get Repeat Balls on console?

Silentstorm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Silentstorm »

RodGT wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:21 am
Is there a way to get Repeat Balls on console?
There are a few ways this should work change the 9999 to the desired amount
ItemList["Repeatball"].gain(9999)

Snowflake2_0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Snowflake2_0 »

Is there a way to change the amount of attack a pokemon gains from breading?

pokebroski
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pokebroski »

Hey Y'all
I started playing Pokéclicker 1 year ago and used the console back then. I somehow managed to create a blastoise with 1'000'000'000 attack.
In the meantime I actually played the game pretty much full real and maxed out without the console.

How do I lose attack on a pokemon or even throw it out to start again from scratch with the blastoise? All other pokémons are bred through hatchery with a few XX millions etc. so the blastoise is no longer relevant.

I couldn't find the lose pokemon / lose attack / set new attack code and actually can't figure out on my own.

Every help is appreciated.
Thanks

Nevermind, I think the solution was: App.game.party.getPokemon(9).attackBonusAmount = 0

coolbond
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by coolbond »

anyone knows if there is a code to instantly ripen plants?

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kostyurik »

In v.0.10.12 update new achievements regarding Safari zone progression were added, and currently there are no scripts (or known console commands) to manipulate variables in safari zone (steps, exp, balls thrown, bait thrown, rocks thrown...) or automate the process. Does somebody have any ideas/instructions to help with it? Please!

nuggetistheultim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nuggetistheultim »

Kostyurik wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:40 am
I'm already posted my save file on the previous pages and updated it a lot of times. So, in case of someone still really need it, here is my updated save file. Not the 'Master save' per say, but:
- 1012,09% out of 1025% achievements complete (all except the Safari Zone ones)
- Tons (from thousands to trillions) of all in-game currencies and items, gems, shards, berries, pokeballs, vitamins...
- 1421 Pokemon caught (including Mismagius Illusion, Single Exeggcute, Mega Pinsir, Mega Scizor, Mega Charizard...)
- Every Pokemon with base attack of 100 or higher has maximum Calcium, every Pokemon with base attack of 99 or lower has maximum Protein (I don't see a need for Carbos)
- Every Pokemon with specialized held item (Pikachu, Ditto, Cubone, Marowak, Farfetch'd, Sirfetch'd, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Latios, Latias, Zacian, Zamazenta) hold its specialized held item. Every other Pokemon hold an type-specialized item giving +20% to their attack.

how do you get the gmax starters and others and pokemon ??? not missingno.

Kostyurik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kostyurik »

nuggetistheultim wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:21 pm
how do you get the gmax starters and others and pokemon ??? not missingno.
I run the code published before:
for (i=1; i < App.game.party._caughtPokemon().length; i++) {App.game.party.gainPokemonById(i,1)}

changing i from 1 to 0.1 and 0.01 gave me Gigantamax and Hisui Pokemon, plus finally erased 37 of my 38 MissingNos