Project Triangle Strategy (Ryujinx or Yuzu)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Project Triangle Strategy (Ryujinx or Yuzu)

Post by joeyamine »

Oh are you in that thread over there too? Bender?

So far I got Invincibility to work, but nothing else. No XP. No free shopping. Nada

A table would be great. Or just convert them to work on Ryujinx. It's not difficult to put them directly into the directory.

Fizzlewitz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fizzlewitz »

A table for Yuzu would be ideal if possible. It runs significantly smoother on Yuzu than Ryujinx for me.

joeyamine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by joeyamine »

Was the same for me at first, but Ryujinx has smoothed out quite a bit. Probably something to do with compiling shaders the first few times.

Fizzlewitz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fizzlewitz »

Is there a trick to transferring a save file from Yuzu to Ryujinx?

I tried it earlier according to guides and couldn't get the save to show up in Ryujinx. I copy-pasted the files from the save location in Yuzu to the save location in Ryujinx, but they never showed up when I got to the title screen. Are there additional steps I'm missing?

Edit: I figured it out. I was running version 1.02 in Yuzu but 1.00 in Ryujinx, so it wouldn't recognize the save files. I hadn't used Ryujinx until today, so I wasn't sure how to update a game version in it until just now.

Some of the OP's cheat table worked in Ryujinx when I was using it in game version 1.00, but after updating the title to version 1.02 none of it seems to work. After trying the original table several a number of times I was able to get it to work in Ryujinx with game version 1.02. No idea why it worked this time.
Last edited by Fizzlewitz on Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

kidalot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidalot »

I tried the codes in Ryujinx , renamed to '[Mastercode]' but still can't get the cheats to work

I'm trying free shop and 5x exp

Trying the codes for yuzu / ryujinx 1.02

I can't get any of the CT to work either, is it because I'm on Ryujinx 1.1.59?

Reno
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Reno »

Shame no yuzu versio, I'll try to make some, I'm not very good on this anymore...

randomstuff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by randomstuff »

khuong wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:19 am
Here's a table I made..

Lets you edit currently selected unit (on battlefield)

Notice most of the stats are "base" stats.. doesn't take into account of buffs etc.

You can toggle the Enemy Team Units to your team, as well you can enable AI/CPU to control unit(s) on your team as well.. there's a drop down box.
I tried it with all types of MEM active but it didn't work. Using RyujinX latest version and 1.02 games update.

Reno
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Reno »

Tried to do it for yuzu with no avail..I'm sorry =\

But i'll keep trying

I must learn how to use AOB scan, cause this thing keep altering memory adresses, and I have no ideia how to learn it....aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Even with OAB it won't work, Now I know why the guy who made the table for 3 houses didn't made this one...

MadKingMidas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MadKingMidas »

I've got the XP code working, but none of the others work. Shop item count to 13, item amount to 51 on craft if it doens't hit 0. Nada.

Edit: Using Ryujinx.

Sawlyn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sawlyn »

MadKingMidas wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:05 pm
I've got the XP code working, but none of the others work. Shop item count to 13, item amount to 51 on craft if it doens't hit 0. Nada.

Funny, here they all work except for the XP multiplier... and before, there were a few times that none of them worked.

TRIANGLE STRATEGY v1.0.2 | Ryujinx 1.0.0+d047323-win_x64

MadKingMidas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MadKingMidas »

Sawlyn wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:23 pm
MadKingMidas wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:05 pm

Funny, here they all work except for the XP multiplier... and before, there were a few times that none of them worked.

TRIANGLE STRATEGY v1.0.2 | Ryujinx 1.0.0+d047323-win_x64
Huh...all of a sudden XP cheat doesn't work. What is happening, lol. Using Ryujinx 1.1.60, game version 1.02.

kidalot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidalot »

I finally got the 5x exp and free shop codes from [Link] to work on Ryujinx 1.1.59

Turns out the build ID was wrong, added an extra digit. But still can't get it to work with Yuzu

Ryujinx keeps stuttering on attack animations, are there any settings that can help?

MadKingMidas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MadKingMidas »

kidalot wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:34 pm
I finally got the 5x exp and free shop codes from [Link] to work on Ryujinx 1.1.59

Turns out the build ID was wrong, added an extra digit. But still can't get it to work with Yuzu

Ryujinx keeps stuttering on attack animations, are there any settings that can help?
What's the correct build ID?

As for the stuttering, after it loads the graphic once or twice, it should be gone. It'll be cached then.

kidalot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidalot »

MadKingMidas wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:01 pm
kidalot wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:34 pm

What's the correct build ID?

As for the stuttering, after it loads the graphic once or twice, it should be gone. It'll be cached then.
The build ID for 1.02 I named my text files to "2AA7F33234696651.txt"

I have only tested 2 cheats, not sure if they all work

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

I've converted all the cheats over to yuzu/ryujinx format.. its in the original thread/first post .. 7z file, extract to mods/load dir of ryujinx/yuzu..

select what cheats you want on before loading game.