Game Version: 1.0
Options Required:

Health
Stamina
Stats
etc.

Steam Website:

Other Info:

Can we have a cheat engine table for this game please? It's the new dark souls type game from From software. thanks

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: [REQUEST] Elden Ring

Post by STN »

The game is out already? I thought it was in preload

snailsmog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by snailsmog »

Just preload it.

Have to wait another 2-3 days.

ExVault
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ExVault »

Just a warning: unlike previous FromSoftware games, this one uses EasyAnticheat. You will be, mostly likely, instantly banned from online play for using CE. Use CE only if you 100% not interested in online play.

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

ExVault wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:59 pm
Just a warning: unlike previous FromSoftware games, this one uses EasyAnticheat. You will be, mostly likely, instantly banned from online play for using CE. Use CE only if you 100% not interested in online play.
you know that you can't attach Cheat Engine if EAC is active?
someone in the steam forum ( [Link] ) confirmed that the game is using EAC even in offline mode ( yeas dick move if you ask me )

anyway, in order to cheat/mod this game you need to bypass EAC first, and then you won't be able to play online.

the REALLY important question is *which* EAC is used, cuz there are differences:

"low" EAC : mostly used for Singleplayer/Coop Games, can be bypassed with a empty DLL Interface or a custom Launcher.
"high" EAC : uses EAC server to make sure EAC is still running.
actually there are even higher tiers that allows EAC to run unbelievably intrusive shit on your pc.

if its "high" EAC then we are fucked :!: coz its not possible to bypass EAC, then we need a own driver to do stuff ....

Edit: but if the >offline< mode is really offline then it should be "low" EAC :)

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

DarkThinkHuman wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:13 pm

if its "high" EAC then we are fucked :!: coz its not possible to bypass EAC, then we need a own driver to do stuff ....

Edit: but if the >offline< mode is really offline then it should be "low" EAC :)
Well lets hope its low then.

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

I don't care about getting banned from online, and I really hope we can actually cheat. Just a few hours until release!

RealPlayerMyr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RealPlayerMyr »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:07 pm
I don't care about getting banned from online, and I really hope we can actually cheat. Just a few hours until release!
Im a HUGE Dark Souls Fan.
I've played EVERY Dark Souls without any dirty CHEATS.
Now the game has FINALLY an ANTI CHEAT, I googled and found this ... cheater community????
Elden Ring gonna be a masterpiece!
Cheating in this game or any FromSoftware game does destroy EVERYTHING.
Its like using graffiti over the Mona Lisa!
Sure some people might have fun with cheating, but for me and most of the real dark souls player its vandalism!!!
Players need to understand the SOUL of a FromSoftware Game!
If you can't beat it you need to cheat ????
Maybe you should start to play "my little pony" or some walking simulators if you can't play hard games?

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

RealPlayerMyr wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:38 pm
Oh Yeah!

scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by scorptron »

Just pre purchased the game for about 40 dollars, 2499 rubles. From what I see there is not cross play so not being able to play online is probably a good thing anyway.... I guess we will see but thanks for the heads up on the insta ban! Game launches in 2 hours.

easyModeMkay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by easyModeMkay »

Oh, that's right folks, we forgot you can only appreciate art if there's an a high difficulty level barrier in front of it. Oh gee, how silly of us. Let's close up shop because some guy on the internet has a different opinion.

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

RealPlayerMyr wrote:
__Corpo__ wrote:
Now the game has FINALLY an ANTI CHEAT, I googled and found this ... cheater community????
Sure some people might have fun with cheating, but for me and most of the real dark souls player its vandalism!!!
Maybe you should start to play "my little pony" or some walking simulators if you can't play hard games?
So why the hell are you even here then? To tell on ppl or something? Dirty cheats? Do you know how my much hard work it it takes ppl to crack these so called dirty cheats on game? Do you know of the effort and long hours these ppl put into our community to make games for ppl that work 9-5's that can't spend thousands of hours like ppl with no job so we cheat to breeze through a story. So tf what. It's our game. We paid for it. We wanna cheat in our own game that's our perogitive. If your here to bash us bc we enjoy mods. There's the door. GTFOH. Dirty cheats what is this douche canoe 12? 😂😂😂😂

easyModeMkay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by easyModeMkay »

Jstatikk wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:20 pm
RealPlayerMyr wrote:
__Corpo__ wrote:
So why the hell are you even here then? To tell on ppl or something? Dirty cheats? Do you know how my much hard work it it takes ppl to crack these so called dirty cheats on game? Do you know of the effort and long hours these ppl put into our community to make games for ppl that work 9-5's that can't spend thousands of hours like ppl with no job so we cheat to breeze through a story. So tf what. It's our game. We paid for it. We wanna cheat in our own game that's our perogitive. If your here to bash us bc we enjoy mods. There's the door. GTFOH. Dirty cheats what is this douche canoe 12? 😂😂😂😂
I suspect some people are very proud of their skill at From Software games, and while I totally respect that, there is a minority of those gamers that strictly believe that From Software's premade difficulty is the *ONLY* way to enjoy their games. To be fair, the developer probably also believes that.

But for the rest of us on here, we just don't value that level of difficulty. After I spent many hours mastering my craft to defeat Orphan of Kos solo, at the end of it, I wanted my time back. It was not entertaining. I appreciated everything else about the game, the art, the gameplay design, mastering stats/weapons. It reminds me of aspects of Vagrant Story.

Is mastering the craft true? Sure. Is it useful? IMO, no. I have a busy work schedule, a pregnant wife, and a father dying of cancer. Oh and apparently WW3 might be starting so that's cool. The mentality in which people insist only 1 way of experiencing a game is awfully myopic.

All that said, I'm going to cheat offline. I don't care about the online play, and I can appreciate people being upset at online cheating. But whatever.

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

easyModeMkay wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:26 pm
Jstatikk wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:20 pm
RealPlayerMyr wrote:

I suspect some people are very proud of their skill at From Software games, and while I totally respect that, there is a minority of those gamers that strictly believe that From Software's premade difficulty is the *ONLY* way to enjoy their games. To be fair, the developer probably also believes that.

But for the rest of us on here, we just don't value that level of difficulty. After I spent many hours mastering my craft to defeat Orphan of Kos solo, at the end of it, I wanted my time back. It was not entertaining. I appreciated everything else about the game, the art, the gameplay design, mastering stats/weapons. It reminds me of aspects of Vagrant Story.

Is mastering the craft true? Sure. Is it useful? IMO, no. I have a busy work schedule, a pregnant wife, and a father dying of cancer. Oh and apparently WW3 might be starting so that's cool. The mentality in which people insist only 1 way of experiencing a game is awfully myopic.

All that said, I'm going to cheat offline. I don't care about the online play, and I can appreciate people being upset at online cheating. But whatever.
Agreed offline cheating. Hell I just wanna breeze through the 80 hr story bc I have a job that I work 16+ hrs a day. I get maybe 2-3 hours tops to enjoy gaming that's it and I don't have time to play one single game for months and months at a time anymore. So. I use cheats to get through to see the story like a movie almost. The point of this and other communities is we embrace cheating in our own games. So when some outsider comes in here to bash us. That's disrespectful and a waste of our time. Honestly. This is a modding community. And ppl like that that come here to down us is just a toxicity this is our community. It's up to us to protect it from ingrates like that.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

RealPlayerMyr wrote:
Hey, man. Listen. I don't know how many days or months you've not walked out of that bunker of yours, but please get some air. On a second thought, don't dally for too long, as Ukraine is currently being bombed by Russia. Am sure you've not heard of this, as you're busy playing Dark Souls legit for the Nth time, as if this is your true purpose in life. Us, out here, are trying to prepare for what's coming: real war. Peace out and stay safe, Mona Lisa.