[Request] Brookhaven

Post by Exinani »

Game Name: Brookhaven
Game Engine: Unknown
Game Version: 1.0.2
Options Required: Gold, Stamina, etc.
Steam Website:
Other Info:
I'd appreciate anything anyone can come up with it. It could be a cheat table or an engine.
Last edited by Exinani on Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

0wlet
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] Brookhaven

Post by 0wlet »

+

A running speed editor would be also amazing haha

Exinani
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Exinani »

Really, I'm not going to be picky at whatever someone can make lol It reminds me a lot of Stardew Valley, but just needs just a bit of polish here and there.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Exinani wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:37 pm
Really, I'm not going to be picky at whatever someone can make lol It reminds me a lot of Stardew Valley, but just needs just a bit of polish here and there.
Not really complicated to see how 90% of the game is like Stardew Valley. But the problem is that this game just plays like a Pre-Alpha, and it's a Full Release. They should at least make the gameplay be good enough so that you give it a chance. But when it's god awful like this one, you just play 5 minutes, see how it plays worse than Flash games from like 2001 and you just stop.

Exinani
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Exinani »

From what I've heard, the developer is doing well enough to bugs that are reported to her in the discord. I can least give them credit for at least that. Hopefully, it gets better with time and not the opposite.

raquel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raquel »

Hola cuando vais a poner una tabla de trucos?

Yondaime_Kazzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yondaime_Kazzy »

I hope a cheat table for this comes soon, I tried to edit the gold in the game with cheat engine, but when I scanned for my gold after buying something in game, it didn't even come up
Last edited by Yondaime_Kazzy on Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Exinani
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Exinani »

Yeah, had the same problem. I'd rather leave it to the professionals than possibly mess up my game. Even the simplest of cheats would be helpful.

Yondaime_Kazzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yondaime_Kazzy »

So, I wanted to see if manually editing your save file works, and it turns out that it does work. I only tested it out on gold for now, and it works with the gold. Once I know more about all the levels for the skills, for example farming, I'll edit that too and see how that works

Exinani
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Exinani »

Yondaime_Kazzy wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:47 pm
So, I wanted to see if manually editing your save file works, and it turns out that it does work. I only tested it out on gold for now, and it works with the gold. Once I know more about all the levels for the skills, for example farming, I'll edit that too and see how that works
I'd appreciate whatever you can do and find out.

OtakuChahn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OtakuChahn »

where is the save file and how do I edit it? also if you want to use cheat engine with Brookhaven I am pretty sure you will want the value type to be Double.

Exinani
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Exinani »

OtakuChahn wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:59 am
where is the save file and how do I edit it? also if you want to use cheat engine with Brookhaven I am pretty sure you will want the value type to be Double.
I've been looking for the save file location myself. If I can manage to find it, I'll let you know. I've been digging in just about every possible location for it, including its' location in my steamapp files

OtakuChahn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OtakuChahn »

Exinani wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:11 am
OtakuChahn wrote:
I've been looking for the save file location myself. If I can manage to find it, I'll let you know. I've been digging in just about every possible location for it, including its' location in my steamapp files

Ok thank you and good luck! 8-)

Lunari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lunari »

Exinani wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:11 am
OtakuChahn wrote:
C:/, user, appdata.... Local iirc? If not check local low etc, brookhaven.

Actually, I recommend this to everyone playing, not just trying to edit saves or something: backup frequently.
The game is way better/more stable now, the dev is awesome, works and is there whole day on discord, but still, there are some bugs still around and you may end up with game crashing or even a corrupted save (has happened a couple of times to me now). So, backup, and backup often.

Yondaime_Kazzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yondaime_Kazzy »

OtakuChahn wrote:
Sorry for the late reply, but it's in C:\Users\[your name]\Appdata\Local\Brookhaven and the file you want is called User_1.save