[Request] Monster Hunter Rise (SP-Steam) - Get Size

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Coreveen
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request] Monster Hunter Rise (SP-Steam) - Get Size

Post by Coreveen »

Hello all! I can't seem to find any table, trainer or mod for the game that has the ability to get a large monster's size. Many can get HP, max HP, and a few mods even have fancy monster health bars and player DPS GUIs and such like that. Surely the size of the monster would be somewhere in the code near or related to the monster's HP?

Could anyone please try to put something simple together for this function? Only really need it to Get() and show the float/double in the table, not Set(). At least it appears to be a float in-game.

Since the game likes to make me reset a quest over and over for hours after long 5-10 minute hunts only to find out that it was not a Smallest Size crown or Largest Size crown. This would save a lot of frustration and pain if I could just see the size of the current large monsters in the area when I load in so I can immediately reset it if it's not the one I'm after.

This article might help with some values and a bit about how it works and what I'm looking for. [Link]

Thanks for your time.

Options Required: Explained Above^
Game: Monster Hunter Rise
Engine: RE Engine
Platform: Steam
Version: Latest (I'm sorry, I don't know where to locate the exact build number for the game)
Steam Site: [Link]