Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
sinisterkid
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request] Rising Hell (Steam) [Completed]

Post by sinisterkid »

Game Name: Rising Hell
Game Engine: ?
Game Version: v1.2.0 (Jan 17th Bloodline Update)
Options Required:I am just looking for a simple "God Mode" or Invincibility
Steam Website:
Other Info: Please forgive me is this post doesn't come up properly, this is my first time trying this. I am wondering if anyone could help me create a simple "God mode" or invincibility for the latest update. I am a regular user of cheat engine and fairly familiar with tables. I can even usually search the values in most games and find my health with either 4 byte or floating and just lock it that way to get the "god mode" type of cheat I am talking about here. But with this game and their latest update this doesn't seem to be working. I can find the health value in floating, but if I try to lock the value the game flashes up some text about a "Field Hack detected. User tried to change memory value" in the center of the screen. And I can't add any health by resetting the number back to 100 like I normally could in other games. But this is the extent of my knowledge how to use cheat engine. If anyone could help me out with just a simple script to lock the health value or however the more knowledgeable way of doing it is I would really appreciate it. Or if anyone might be able to even just talk me through a different solution here if anyone is aware of a better way, I am always willing to learn what I can.
Last edited by sinisterkid on Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request] Rising Hell (Steam)

Post by Akira »

Posted my table here: viewtopic.php?p=233883#p233883

There's also a table made by GamerCare: viewtopic.php?p=108611#p108611

sinisterkid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sinisterkid »

Hi there,
Thank you for your reply. I just tried you table and it doesn't seem to work unfortunately. As soon as the table is attached to the game, the code list pops up with 5 different address's. I assume this means the scripts are not working at those specific address's but I admit I don't know the inner workings of CE well enough to truly know where things are going wrong. None of the scripts will activate when trying to start them. If you right click on the options like God Mode or Invincibility they won't allow you to active them and the top of the pop-down menu says "Error while scanning for AOB's". Is there any way you could look at the table and see if there is a way to fix it that works with v1.2.0 ?
In regards to GamerCare's table, I did try that one initially when I found it but it doesn't work with this current version of the game. That is what led me to make the post seeking help.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

sinisterkid wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:47 am
Hi there,
Had already posted a info.
Akira wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:22 pm
I had made the table with the demo, sadly the devs did not update it for the latest game version...
I'm now updating the table for the full game.
Edit:
Updated my table now.

sinisterkid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sinisterkid »

I'm sorry I guess I misunderstood that info section. I thought the table at that address was updated before you posted it since the thread showed it for 1.2.0 in the upper text. But from what your info says it sounds like you are currently in the process on updating your previous table. I apologize for the misunderstanding on my part. I will patiently wait for the update, as your efforts are appreciated.

Edit: I just saw your edit and didn't want to erase this to cause any more confusion hahaha. Thank you for the update, I just went into the game and it does indeed work now. I am not sure if I should close the thread or just leave it like this now that the request has been fulfilled.
But thank you for your efforts. I admire your ability and thank you for helping me.