Other Info: Cheat Table or Trainer
I can willing to pay as i can afford little amount by using btc

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [REQUEST] Unreal Tournament 3 Black

Post by VampTY »

Hey,

Not one of the games i play, though i don't see why, in any way having HP while playing with bots.Who knows, perhaps playing that campaign might be something else?This is the first time i ever played one of these unreal tournament games, no opinion formed, so far.

Some weird gameplay, i like that with kills, that i made: :lol:

EDIT 1:
Video removed

NOTE: i should search before doing these, there's also a lot of trainers out there for the version you're asking, it would be nice if you'd tried them!?All have the same options you want.I can't say, i'll see if the campaign is nice, if not i'll delete this table and paste you what i'll save!I guess there's also ingame cheats for it!I'm using some cracked version, though is version 2.1.In a couple of days i'll paste you the stuff (what's kept), but do try other trainers before! ;)

EDIT 2:
- Somehow in campaign, after quite some time playing it, my save (offline, since only that way i can save my progress, i was playing on some cracked version) was erased, i had to start all over.Anger all around, i've deleted the entire folder, table included.Sorry!

Take care!
Last edited by VampTY on Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

asdfgh789
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Unreal Tournament 3 Black

Post by asdfgh789 »

I used other trainers for latest steam version but i want an updated cheat table/trainer with one hit kill option (if possible), A trainer was made from a man/a woman whose code name is SiNGULARiTY Designer gives an error immediately when I use options of it, that' s why I requested, thank you for your great effort miss VampTY 🙂