[REQUEST] Pokemon Legends Arceus (Ryujinx emu)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Zemrode
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Pokemon Legends Arceus (Ryujinx emu)

Post by Zemrode »

Vesarja wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:53 am
SarashJessicaParker wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:42 am
Activate once the game has loaded the map. Trainer health may or may not work. I have closed out of Ryujinx and reloaded it and it suddenly worked. Other than that there is a cheat that you must use a stealth spray for. Use the spray and before you unpause the game activate the script. You can give yourself a stealth spray with the inventory editor I made among various other items. Just make sure the item amount is higher than zero and toggle from your key items and back for the item to show up in your inventory. I was going to make more slots, but it turns out you can just move items in the game and give yourself any item in the 1st slot.
Can't activate the script.
Same here

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SarashJessicaParker »

Do you have all three boxes checked? That third one needs to be checked.

Doenerdaniel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Doenerdaniel »

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:31 am
Do you have all three boxes checked? That third one needs to be checked.

THX!

zimpirate
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zimpirate »

Does anyone have a table that works with the update?

jonibitt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jonibitt »

selo wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:01 pm
Lukacross wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:33 pm
hokuten04 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:09 pm
While we don't have a cheat table available, there's a cheat mod you can use in ryujinx that can be found here:

[Link]

just copy the cheat folder to the mods folder on ryujinx and you're good to go

PSA: all of the cheats are bundled together and are always on, if you just want a specific cheat just go into the cheat text file and delete the unwanted cheats and save it. Also be sure to enable the cheat before launching the game.
Ryujinx updated, now you can just right click the game in ryu, hit manage cheats, and turn on/off what you want. no longer need to mess with the text file anymore.
for those who cant make the shiny pokemon works

use this

[Shiny Pokemon]
040A0000 00F87900 D503201F
040A0000 00F87904 5280002F

it will be on automatically
I made the change but it still didn't work, how did it work?

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

zimpirate wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:47 am
Looks like the update when applied changed a bit in the money AOB and added more addresses. I used memory region scans because that is faster than scanning the whole entire memory. I got it working for the update, but I may remove the memory scan regions entirely which means it will take even longer to activate the scripts.
EDIT:
Just checked and noticed the Inventory Slot Amount cheat is no longer valid I have to fix this. It seems to work when reloading the emulator some of the time and I do not like that.
Last edited by SarashJessicaParker on Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

selo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by selo »

jonibitt wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:59 am
selo wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:01 pm
Lukacross wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:33 pm

Ryujinx updated, now you can just right click the game in ryu, hit manage cheats, and turn on/off what you want. no longer need to mess with the text file anymore.
for those who cant make the shiny pokemon works

use this

[Shiny Pokemon]
040A0000 00F87900 D503201F
040A0000 00F87904 5280002F

it will be on automatically
I made the change but it still didn't work, how did it work?
you using ryujinx? and it's for 1.0.0 idk if its working for 1.0.1

CrimsonT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrimsonT »

Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:38 am
That is what I have so far I did have a functioning teleporter that would teleport you to anywhere you pinned the yellow flag to on the map sadly the AOB changed and now I have to find a more suitable one. I am currently working on an Inventory editor and I have noticed the devs have put a lot of items in this game and removed a bunch of them but, they are still in the game and not usable. I will be releasing a table soon. When I find more items and trainer health.
The teleporter would be really good for making shiny hunting outbreaks a lot easier, hopefully you're able to share it with us :)

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:47 pm
zimpirate wrote:
Looks like the update when applied changed a bit in the money AOB and added more addresses. I used memory region scans because that is faster than scanning the whole entire memory. I got it working for the update, but I may remove the memory scan regions entirely which means it will take even longer to activate the scripts.
EDIT:
Just checked and noticed the Inventory Slot Amount cheat is no longer valid I have to fix this. It seems to work when reloading the emulator some of the time and I do not like that.
I added some names for some items you hadn't put in yet, when I add all the missing ones I'll post them here.

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

Shiny cheat isn't working for me from gbatemp

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Lashley wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:11 pm
Shiny cheat isn't working for me from gbatemp
I activated the cheat before launching the game and it worked just fine. Aside from that I got the teleporter working like a charm now. Sadly, it takes a minute to activate it and there is not much I can do about it. I will upload an updated version of this table with more features later on. I am currently experimenting with controlling the weather, time and spawning those dimension rift things. Turns out I might be able to even spawn outbreaks anywhere and I may even be able to spawn any type of pokemon. I heard there was no breeding in this game which confused me. I was messing around with pokemon stats and somehow turned one into an egg.

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:47 pm
zimpirate wrote:
EDIT:
Hey, how did you get the Waypoint from Map to translate to the XYZ? It seems like its' not the same numbers..
I can't paste images.. but i found the X Y Z (can move my char) , I've found the flag position on map and cursor (i can maniuplate it) but the umbers are definately not the same as X/Y...

Top left of map is 970x960

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

khuong wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:09 pm

Hey, how did you get the Waypoint from Map to translate to the XYZ? It seems like its' not the same numbers..
I can't paste images.. but i found the X Y Z (can move my char) , I've found the flag position on map and cursor (i can maniuplate it) but the umbers are definately not the same as X/Y...

Top left of map is 970x960
I pinned the flag on the map and went back to where I was able to walk around. The flags value only changes when you pin it to the map and return to gameplay. You are finding the value to where the flag is pinned to the map and not to the world if that makes sense. I only added the teleporter to this table update because I am working on other cheats at the moment. in order to activate it you must be standing next to Laventon at the base camp and the script needs to be reloaded each time you trigger a loading screen. It does not work in Jubilife . Just pin the flag on the map return to gameplay and press numpad1 and then numpad 2 to teleport where ever you pinned the flag to.
Edit:
See my last post for a more updated version of the table.
Last edited by SarashJessicaParker on Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

WORLDSTAR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WORLDSTAR »

Sarash, thank you so much for posting your findings thus far. In an earlier post you had mentioned an instant Space-Time Dimensional Rift script. Is there any chance that's still working and you could add it?

SarashJessicaParker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

WORLDSTAR wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:00 am
Sarash, thank you so much for posting your findings thus far. In an earlier post you had mentioned an instant Space-Time Dimensional Rift script. Is there any chance that's still working and you could add it?
I will eventually upload it when I get it working the way I want it to. I am trying to make them spawn at the players location and shiny outbreaks. I did however figure out how to create pokemon out of nothing and have them in your pasture boxes. I was successfully able to create a shiny ninetales that was level 61 and I was able to edit all four moves giving it moves it is not suppose to have.
EDIT:
Nevermind on the save file I found one