Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] Against The Storm

Post by Anglican »

MoiToto wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:43 pm
Anglican wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:23 pm
This doesn't seem to generate a config file. I am playing on the latest update though.
Hi,

did you Download BepInEx x86 v5.4.21.0 not the BepInEx_x64_5.4.21.0 (as mahdidul's write) ?

@+
I downloaded the BepInEx_x64_5.4.21.0 and followed the instructions. Still not working but on the other hand the same thing is working for Valheim though.

EDIT: NVM manged to make it work.

FalSBS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FalSBS »

The ProductionMultiplier from mahdidul mod stopped working for after last patch 0.41.3R anyone else with the same problem?

runejade
Cheater
Cheater

Post by runejade »

a lot of multipliers don't work if very specific settings are active, for example, stacks of perks being on can hinder other mod sets, even if the stacks don't do anything. the trader arrival speed doesn't work, and blocks other mod settings. i say, turn off mod settings 1 at a time and see which one lets you use stuff again, i think wild card messes with something, but wild card works.

you made sure to have bepin 86 and not 64, that's also a thing.

my production still runs, not sure if its the first or second option that works, but i do know, untill its updated, some options stop other unrelated options from working.

its all these updates to the game. great, but it can make all the work put into these cheats look less then they actually are.

Desora
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Desora »

Mahdidul mod worked fine for a while but the latest update has cut off the production bonus, which is kind of a huge bummer honestly. I think it's because of the Rainpunk update. If anyone manages to get that to work let me know.

FalSBS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FalSBS »

Desora wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:53 am
Mahdidul mod worked fine for a while but the latest update has cut off the production bonus, which is kind of a huge bummer honestly. I think it's because of the Rainpunk update. If anyone manages to get that to work let me know.
Create a new profile and start a new game, that should make the mod work again after that Esc - save and exit and go back to the main menu and load your original profile and the mod should work on it again too

Desora
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Desora »

Okay, I'll give it a shot!

Edit: New profile and new game (after the tutorial) doesn't seem to be working, unfortunately.

MrFissure
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrFissure »

Desora wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:17 pm

Edit: New profile and new game (after the tutorial) doesn't seem to be working, unfortunately.
Works fine for me at the latest build. Sure you installed it correctly?

Thanks Mahdidul !

Desora
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Desora »

MrFissure wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:57 pm
Desora wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:17 pm

Works fine for me at the latest build. Sure you installed it correctly?

Thanks Mahdidul !
I downloaded the version from Dec 7 as of last year and followed the instructions. It worked fine for me until the recent update with the Rainpunk technology and rework of Blightrot (a few days ago). Now the production doesn't work but the production bonus still applies to cache rewards still.

Desora
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Desora »

runejade wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:39 pm
a lot of multipliers don't work if very specific settings are active, for example, stacks of perks being on can hinder other mod sets, even if the stacks don't do anything. the trader arrival speed doesn't work, and blocks other mod settings. i say, turn off mod settings 1 at a time and see which one lets you use stuff again, i think wild card messes with something, but wild card works.

you made sure to have bepin 86 and not 64, that's also a thing.

my production still runs, not sure if its the first or second option that works, but i do know, untill its updated, some options stop other unrelated options from working.

its all these updates to the game. great, but it can make all the work put into these cheats look less then they actually are.
For me it's the second option (speed boost) that works, but the bonus production multiplier (x20 or whatever you set per production cycle) doesn't. Meaning I can produce say, Jerky, 10x as fast, but not 10x as much (it still uses 10x the ingredients to produce 10x the stuff).

Desora
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Desora »

Okay, finally got it to work! Had to do a combination of first deleting the config file AND starting a completely new profile (which forces Bepinex to reset to neutral, and then I was able to configure production).

runejade
Cheater
Cheater

Post by runejade »

there's some questions i have for possible cheats, but first, has anyone gotten stacks or cornerstones multi re-rolls to work?

if possible, i would like these to be options,

cornerstone timer reduce, i don't wanna wait as long for my corner stone choices, this is for both, yellow and purple choice timers. i am not sure how they work.

trader arrival penalty call amount to not raise, i.e. no more they get 2 mad, then 4 mad, then 8 mad, that would be an awesome way to ignore trader arrival time, just calling the trader in for the basic anger amount, if locking the, times the trader has been called at 1 would do it. so you could call the trader as much as you please.

trader stay time, 15 seconds, i trade all i want and i would be fine. give me the next trader.

resolve to reputation turn off, i want to have my colony happy as 50+ but it not effect the reputation. making the game take longer. and possible a button or function for increasing reputation, like having it tied to how many big houses are made, so the x occupants + option would work for small houses, and the big house would be for reputation +

quicker people arriving, since the game doesn't pause to stop your progress for playing during {cornerstone, order, building, trader, and people arrived) i figure having the people arrive several times a minute wouldn't ruin the game, especially since there are perks that reduce the timers.
i know that traders don't restock mid arrived cycle, if there was a way to do that, that would be awesome,

also trade back price change. receiving more value then your materials are worth instead of the in game modifier for 50% less. could be cool

i would love to say, i'd make these edits or mods for games, but my brain simply cannot ex-orb the information on the training videos on how to, without forcefully redirecting me. if i could learn such things, i'd be fine with doing this for others. thank you all that can.

p.s. does anyone have a fix for the cheat engine table? a way to reconnect it, since the updates, it cannot get it to work when i tried it.

Anklava
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQ] Against The Storm 0.51.2r(64861)(GoG)

Post by Anklava »

BabyGroot wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:56 am
Cheat In the version Against the Storm 0.51.2r (64861) - 29.05.2023(GoG) it doesn't work anymore, can you update it? :|
P.S.
The game was fully activated, there was a global update!
Spoiler
Last edited by Anklava on Mon May 29, 2023 11:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Crage
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Crage »

mahdidul wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:34 am
Eremite.Model.State - Effect.State:
this.fuelConsumptionSpeed = 0.2f;
this.stormLength = 0.2f;
this.traderGlobalSellPriceRate = 4.5f;

Eremite.WorldMap.Conditions - SeasonalEffectsGenerator - CacheFields
delete !
(5 positive rain perk)

Eremite.Services - Hostilitymonitor - AddEffectHostility
this.AddNegativeEffectHostility(amount / 4);
this.AddPositiveEffectHostility(amount * 4);

nauip@yahoo.com
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nauip@yahoo.com »

is there a way to slow reputation gain to a crawl?

I don't think I want to set resolve per second to negative since I might end up in a no-win.
I'm not really sure what the rest of the bepinex things do.

RubberMonkey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RubberMonkey »

If you want to start by unlocking all the buildings

Code: Select all

// Token: 0x06000F69 RID: 3945
		private int CountRewardsToCollect()
		{
			return this.CountRegularRewardsToCollect() + 60 + this.State.wildPicksLeft;

If you want calling the trader to be free.

// Token: 0x0600139D RID: 5021
		public float GetForceArrivalPrice()
		{
			float num = this.Config.forceCost;
			for (int i = 0; i < this.State.forceArrivalUsages; i++)
			{
				num *= this.Config.forceCostMultiplayer;
			}
			return 0f;

Disable blight from water usage

public float GetEnginesBlightRate()
		{
			return Mathf.Max(0f, this.Effects.enginesBlightRate - 1f);
Use dnSpy and its search to open and find these in Assembly-CSharp.dll
Last edited by RubberMonkey on Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.