[Request] Nobody Saves the World (Window Store /GamePass)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Nobody Saves the World (Window Store /GamePass)

Post by MaadGamer »

GreenHouse is correct, I basically translated ndck76's Steam version to the GamePass version. I've included some details below to address some questions I've seen over the past few hours.

As far as the AOB errors:
There are some differences with the Array of Bytes for some of the cheats (namely the invincibility and the mana cheats). I'm still working on the AOB errors for the gamepass version but it is fighting me. I got the invincibility working once, but then it stopped working and I haven't gotten to work since. I have yet to find a good AOB for mana.

The addresses are slightly different:
I lucked out and had already found a static address for money (coins in ndck76's table), so I did offsets from the address values ndck76 found and added/subtracted them from the money address I found in the GamePass version to get the resulting table I posted.

I've downloaded GreenHouse's table and am going to evaluate the script for the functions my table does not have. Hopefully I can upload something more useful than I already have later today.

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GipsyDanger »

someone could make the table work with the gamepass version? mainly with the options

One Hit Kill
infinite mana
Current Character FP

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GipsyDanger »

MaadGamer wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:52 pm
GreenHouse is correct, I basically translated ndck76's Steam version to the GamePass version. I've included some details below to address some questions I've seen over the past few hours.

As far as the AOB errors:
There are some differences with the Array of Bytes for some of the cheats (namely the invincibility and the mana cheats). I'm still working on the AOB errors for the gamepass version but it is fighting me. I got the invincibility working once, but then it stopped working and I haven't gotten to work since. I have yet to find a good AOB for mana.

The addresses are slightly different:
I lucked out and had already found a static address for money (coins in ndck76's table), so I did offsets from the address values ndck76 found and added/subtracted them from the money address I found in the GamePass version to get the resulting table I posted.

I've downloaded GreenHouse's table and am going to evaluate the script for the functions my table does not have. Hopefully I can upload something more useful than I already have later today.
thank you so much for trying.

see if you can get the option:
One Hit Kill
Current Character FP

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

Added a solid pointer for mana, the other items work heavily with AOBs and those values are different across the game versions.
Edit: for clarification, I am still playing the game and I am still researching the other cheats for the gamepass version.

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GipsyDanger »

MaadGamer wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:39 am
Added a solid pointer for mana, the other items work heavily with AOBs and those values are different across the game versions.
Edit: for clarification, I am still playing the game and I am still researching the other cheats for the gamepass version.
Do you think it is possible to make [Editable Values] Current Character FP work in the gamepass version?

looking forward to news

thank you very much for your willingness to help

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

GipsyDanger wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:44 am
Do you think it is possible to make [Editable Values] Current Character FP work in the gamepass version?

looking forward to news

thank you very much for your willingness to help
It is most definitely is possibly my friend. I am still researching GreenHouse's code to translate the same to my table. I am not the best at coding this stuff when it comes to the more complicated scripts, but that does not mean I am not trying. My mind is constantly toying with the memory and the values looking for patterns in the code. GreenHouse's code has the copied sections from the arrays at the bottom of the scripts, which is so much easier to compare across game versions than just a simple array of bytes within a function. It's the application of this data that escapes me sometimes, but that is how we learn...

The beta version of the cheat table I am toying with has converted FP array addresses from GreenHouse's table. I am working on how to apply those values, as I have not successfully used them yet... and haven't really tried much at this point. Mana was priority to me yesterday evening.

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

Added FP functions from GreenHouse's table.

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GipsyDanger »

MaadGamer wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:14 pm
my friend, what an amazing job, working 100%

thank you so much

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

GipsyDanger wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:49 pm
MaadGamer wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:14 pm
my friend, what an amazing job, working 100%

thank you so much
Thanks, I'm working on the one hit kill AoB script from GreenHouse, but it is currently not working on my game. I have to look at specifics on how it is supposed to work, and then determine if the AoB scan is possibly pulling the wrong function / location.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

MaadGamer wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:30 pm
Thanks, I'm working on the one hit kill AoB script from GreenHouse, but it is currently not working on my game. I have to look at specifics on how it is supposed to work, and then determine if the AoB scan is possibly pulling the wrong function / location.
The One Hill Kill script is the same one as the Infinite Health one. So if one works, the other one does too. But If it helps, I'll explain what is happening. Even though how it works is relatively simplistic, so it probably is the AOB that is wrong.
fDoDamage:
readmem(get_doDamage,5) //Just write 5 bytes of the result of the 'get_doDamage' AOB scan, which is pretty much the original bytes from the function
cmp word ptr [HealthCheats],00 //Are both Infinite Health and One Hit Kill deactivated?
je fDoDamageRet //If so, exit out
mov rsi,[PlayerStats] //If it's active, move PlayerStats to RSI ( I forgot to change this, but it doesn't really matter )
cmp rsi,rdx //And compare it with RDX, which will have the Health Stats of the Player and Enemies
jne @f //If it's not the same as the Player one, then check for the next cheat (Jumps to @@:)
cmp byte ptr [HealthCheats],01 //If it's the player one, then check if 'Infinite Health' is activated
jne fDoDamageRet //If not, then exit out
mov [rbp+04],(float)900000 //And if it is, which means that it's both the player and the cheat is active, so change the damage to positive, which will heal you instead
jmp fDoDamageRet //And exit out
@@:
cmp byte ptr [HealthCheats+1],01 //Is 'One Hit Kill' is activated
jne fDoDamageRet //If not, exit out
mov [rbp+04],(float)-900000 //If it is, change the damage done to 900k, which pretty much an insta kill

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:20 pm
The One Hill Kill script is the same one as the Infinite Health one. So if one works, the other one does too. But If it helps, I'll explain what is happening. Even though how it works is relatively simplistic, so it probably is the AOB that is wrong.
This explains everything actually. I commented out and disabled / deleted functions I did not need. Since I already have health and mana values that can be locked, I stopped pursuing the god functions since they essentially do the same thing and were evading my skillset.

I was actually going to replace your AoB scan with get_doDamage = Game.exe+8CB7A0 since that appears as a static alternative on my system. I just did not know how to write it. I was currently googling and researching ASM script to assist.

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:20 pm

fDoDamage:
readmem(get_doDamage,5) //Just write 5 bytes of the result of the 'get_doDamage' AOB scan, which is pretty much the original bytes from the function
cmp word ptr [HealthCheats],00 //Are both Infinite Health and One Hit Kill deactivated?
je fDoDamageRet //If so, exit out
mov rsi,[PlayerStats] //If it's active, move PlayerStats to RSI ( I forgot to change this, but it doesn't really matter )
cmp rsi,rdx //And compare it with RDX, which will have the Health Stats of the Player and Enemies
jne @f //If it's not the same as the Player one, then check for the next cheat (Jumps to @@:)
cmp byte ptr [HealthCheats],01 //If it's the player one, then check if 'Infinite Health' is activated
jne fDoDamageRet //If not, then exit out
mov [rbp+04],(float)900000 //And if it is, which means that it's both the player and the cheat is active, so change the damage to positive, which will heal you instead
@@:
cmp byte ptr [HealthCheats+1],01 //Is 'One Hit Kill' is activated
jne fDoDamageRet //If not, exit out
mov [rbp+04],(float)-900000 //If it is, change the damage done to 900k, which pretty much an insta kill
So, I had to add some extra bytes to the AoB script. Everything seems to work except the invincibility and the one hit kill. Everytime I get hit it crashes the game. I'm not sure what I've done wrong, but I was careful to select the part of the memory that matched the code excerpt that you provided in your script.

The asm script in my table. I only changed 4 things.

Code: Select all

{$asm}
aobscanmodule(get_playerStats,Game.exe,4D 8B 04 24 49 8B CC 8B 15 * * * * 44 8B F0)
aobscanmodule(get_doDamage,Game.exe,40 53 55 56 57 41 57 48 81 EC 80 00 00 00 0F 29 74 24)
aobscanmodule(get_FP,Game.exe,F6 41 24 01 74 51 8B 41 20 83 F8 01 75 07)
registersymbol(get_playerStats)
registersymbol(get_doDamage)
registersymbol(get_FP)
alloc(fPlayerStats,$1000,get_playerStats)
alloc(fDoDamage,$1000,get_doDamage)
alloc(fFP,$1000,get_FP)
registersymbol(fPlayerStats)
registersymbol(fDoDamage)
registersymbol(fFP)
label(return)
label(fDoDamageRet)
label(fFPRet)
alloc(PlayerStats,0x10)
alloc(HealthCheats,0x2)
registersymbol(PlayerStats)
registersymbol(HealthCheats)

fPlayerStats:
readmem(get_playerStats,7)
mov [PlayerStats],r12
jmp return

fDoDamage:
readmem(get_doDamage,5)
cmp word ptr [HealthCheats],00
je fDoDamageRet
mov rsi,[PlayerStats]
cmp rsi,rdx
jne @f
cmp byte ptr [HealthCheats],01
jne fDoDamageRet
mov [rbp+04],(float)900000
jmp fDoDamageRet
@@:
cmp byte ptr [HealthCheats+1],01
jne fDoDamageRet
mov [rbp+04],(float)-900000
jmp fDoDamageRet
Your code excerpt

NStW_x64.exe+4A6896: CC                    - int 3
NStW_x64.exe+4A6897: CC                    - int 3
NStW_x64.exe+4A6898: CC                    - int 3
NStW_x64.exe+4A6899: CC                    - int 3
NStW_x64.exe+4A689A: CC                    - int 3
NStW_x64.exe+4A689B: CC                    - int 3
NStW_x64.exe+4A689C: CC                    - int 3
NStW_x64.exe+4A689D: CC                    - int 3
NStW_x64.exe+4A689E: CC                    - int 3
NStW_x64.exe+4A689F: CC                    - int 3
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
NStW_x64.exe+4A68A0: 40 53                 - push rbx
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
NStW_x64.exe+4A68A2: 55                    - push rbp
NStW_x64.exe+4A68A3: 56                    - push rsi
NStW_x64.exe+4A68A4: 57                    - push rdi
NStW_x64.exe+4A68A5: 41 57                 - push r15
NStW_x64.exe+4A68A7: 48 81 EC 80 00 00 00  - sub rsp,00000080
NStW_x64.exe+4A68AE: 0F 29 74 24 70        - movaps [rsp+70],xmm6
NStW_x64.exe+4A68B3: 45 0F B6 F9           - movzx r15d,r9l
NStW_x64.exe+4A68B7: 0F 29 7C 24 60        - movaps [rsp+60],xmm7
NStW_x64.exe+4A68BC: 49 8B F0              - mov rsi,r8
NStW_x64.exe+4A68BF: 48 8B FA              - mov rdi,rdx
My code excerpt

Game.exe+8CB796 - CC                    - int 3 
Game.exe+8CB797 - CC                    - int 3 
Game.exe+8CB798 - CC                    - int 3 
Game.exe+8CB799 - CC                    - int 3 
Game.exe+8CB79A - CC                    - int 3 
Game.exe+8CB79B - CC                    - int 3 
Game.exe+8CB79C - CC                    - int 3 
Game.exe+8CB79D - CC                    - int 3 
Game.exe+8CB79E - CC                    - int 3 
Game.exe+8CB79F - CC                    - int 3 
get_doDamage    - 40 53                 - push rbx
Game.exe+8CB7A2 - 55                    - push rbp
Game.exe+8CB7A3 - 56                    - push rsi
Game.exe+8CB7A4 - 57                    - push rdi
Game.exe+8CB7A5 - 41 57                 - push r15
Game.exe+8CB7A7 - 48 81 EC 80000000     - sub rsp,00000080 { 128 }
Game.exe+8CB7AE - 0F29 74 24 70         - movaps [rsp+70],xmm6
Game.exe+8CB7B3 - 45 0FB6 F9            - movzx r15d,r9l
Game.exe+8CB7B7 - 0F29 7C 24 60         - movaps [rsp+60],xmm7
Game.exe+8CB7BC - 49 8B F0              - mov rsi,r8
Game.exe+8CB7BF - 48 8B FA              - mov rdi,rdx
If you didn't mind... I was hoping you could shed some light on an obvious mistake I am making.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

MaadGamer wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:36 am
If you didn't mind... I was hoping you could shed some light on an obvious mistake I am making.
Make sure that the 'get_playerStats' one is correct too. As you're getting that to them compare it. Which could be what causes the crash, as [PlayerStats] would be empty or wrong.
Otherwise on Memory View, go to 'Debug' -> 'Break on unexpected exceptions' -> Always. And then do whatever it makes it crash. Then Cheat Engine will freeze on the last instruction executed before the crash, so you see what is doing that.

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:43 am
Otherwise on Memory View, go to 'Debug' -> 'Break on unexpected exceptions' -> Always. And then do whatever it makes it crash. Then Cheat Engine will freeze on the last instruction executed before the crash, so you see what is doing that.
You just made my day... This will help tremendously. I saw the debugger options, but didn't really know how to properly use it. I do have the stats enabled. The only thing I disabled was the money function since I already have a static pointer for that value. Although... you make me wonder now if the stats are possibly pointing in the wrong place and not the damage AOB...

AORibar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AORibar »

Something about the One Hit Kill in the steam table is crashing the game. Not sure if it is a certain enemy type or not, as it worked for about a minute after enabling it the first time before crashing. Since then, if I reload my save and turn it on, it seems to be crashing when I attack the first enemy I come to.