[Request] Nobody Saves the World (Window Store /GamePass)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Nobody Saves the World (Window Store /GamePass)

Post by MaadGamer »

AORibar wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:02 am
Something about the One Hit Kill in the steam table is crashing the game. Not sure if it is a certain enemy type or not, as it worked for about a minute after enabling it the first time before crashing. Since then, if I reload my save and turn it on, it seems to be crashing when I attack the first enemy I come to.
This is the exact behavior I am having on GamePass. I'll have to dig deeper another day.

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

Health is now acquired through a pointer instead of a script requiring the player to take damage.

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

Attack values can be changed and do affect your actual battle damage. I am setting mine to 9999999. The values do not show in your stats screen though.

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GipsyDanger »

MaadGamer wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:32 am
Attack values can be changed and do affect your actual battle damage. I am setting mine to 9999999. The values do not show in your stats screen though.
Using your table here and it works 100%.

amazing work MaadGamer

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

GipsyDanger wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:20 pm
MaadGamer wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:32 am
Using your table here and it works 100%.

amazing work MaadGamer
Thanks, it was the closest I could come to a one-hit-kill without trying to accelerate my learning of asm. I know some of the basics, but not enough apparently.

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

Added pointer I used for Thief's Challenge Timer. I found and used this on the second trio of timed challenges. I'm not sure if this works with anything else, and I am unable to test if it still works for the same since I've already completed the quest. I simply locked the value after starting each round of the event and it froze the timer countdown.

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GipsyDanger »

MaadGamer wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:08 am
Added pointer I used for Thief's Challenge Timer. I found and used this on the second trio of timed challenges. I'm not sure if this works with anything else, and I am unable to test if it still works for the same since I've already completed the quest. I simply locked the value after starting each round of the event and it froze the timer countdown.
this freeze time didn't work for me

the valloue always stays ??

something specific to do?

jesjames79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jesjames79 »

Maadgamer and all else who contributed to this...thank you!

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

GipsyDanger wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:15 pm
MaadGamer wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:08 am
this freeze time didn't work for me

the valloue always stays ??

something specific to do?
Sorry, I feared this might not be a useful pointer; however, it only took me a minute to find the value when I was searching.

I did the following:
-Ran the game in windowed mode (not required)
-I paused the game the moment the counter started (after selecting start on the quest)
-I changed to cheat engine
-I made sure I was searching all possible locations (maybe not needed)
-Value type is FLOAT
-Scan type is EXACT value
-for the FIRST scan, Value is the timer number displayed on your game screen
-return to the game
-toggle pause and allow number to change
-toggle pause and return to cheat engine
-change scan type to CHANGED value, conduct the next search (this scan process is important for float values where the value does not change much)
-change scan type to UNCHANGED value, conduct the next search (obviously removes bogus values that are still changing even though our timer is paused... I actually perform this search about a dozen times before I resume)
-return to the game
-change the scan type to EXACT value
-input the remaining timer value from the game screen
-perform next search... at this point, you should be down to a very small number of values and the timer should be very obvious. Rinse and repeat if you are not.

Remember to remove UNCHANGED values when you are getting lots of changing results when the result shouldn't be changing. The time will have a lot of decimal places to the right of the number, so you can ignore anything that doesn't. It will be OBVIOUS when you watch the value with the game unpaused. The address value did not change on mine if I failed the quest, so I was able to use more than one run to test the value.

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

jesjames79 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:50 pm
Maadgamer and all else who contributed to this...thank you!
The contributions came from the posts directly before and after my post on the first page of this thread (posts 5 and 7). All of the static pointers with the exception of money in my first version came from ndck76. All of the AOB scripts and related content came from GreenHouse. The static pointers after the first version of the table were my work. I appreciate your thanks, makes doing stuff like this worth it.

GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GipsyDanger »

MaadGamer wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:21 pm

Sorry, I feared this might not be a useful pointer; however, it only took me a minute to find the value when I was searching.

I did the following:
-Ran the game in windowed mode (not required)
-I paused the game the moment the counter started (after selecting start on the quest)
-I changed to cheat engine
-I made sure I was searching all possible locations (maybe not needed)
-Value type is FLOAT
-Scan type is EXACT value
-for the FIRST scan, Value is the timer number displayed on your game screen
-return to the game
-change scan type to CHANGED value, conduct the next search (this scan process is important for float values where the value does not change much)
-change scan type to UNCHANGED value, conduct the next search (obviously removes bogus values that are still changing even though our timer is paused... I actually perform this search about a dozen times before I resume)
-return to the game
-change the scan type to EXACT value
-input the remaining timer value from the game screen
-perform next search... at this point, you should be down to a very small number of values and the timer should be very obvious. Rinse and repeat if you are not.

Remember to remove UNCHANGED values when you are getting lots of changing results when the result shouldn't be changing. The time will have a lot of decimal places to the right of the number, so you can ignore anything that doesn't. It will be OBVIOUS when you watch the value with the game unpaused. The address value did not change on mine if I failed the quest, so I was able to use more than one run to test the value.
it worked, but I really don't know what I did for sure.
I followed some of your tips and it worked.

thank you so much again

luchoman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luchoman »

today they released update 1.07, please MaadGamer could you update the table I would appreciate it very much

Thx

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

luchoman wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:54 pm
today they released update 1.07, please MaadGamer could you update the table I would appreciate it very much

Thx
Sure, give me a little time

Setchan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Setchan »

MaadGamer wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:08 am
luchoman wrote:

Thx
Thank you!!!!

MaadGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MaadGamer »

Setchan wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:21 am
MaadGamer wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:08 am
luchoman wrote:

Thx
Thank you!!!!
Update posted, enjoy!