Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Payday 2 Cheat Request

Post by samuraixkan »

Game Name: Payday 2
Game Engine:
Game Version: 3.5.1219
Options Required: Anything

For a game this popular how come there isnt a single thread in regards to this? Everything i have found are all outdated and only offers cheat for Money/ Cash such as that is a scam and all the options causes crashes constantly despite paid. Its riduculous

The game has a daily player count of 40k so i wonder why this happened and there are no tables around?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Payday 2 Cheat Request

Post by VampTY »

Hello,

I don't know what to say, i had to look for it in youtube, just to see what this game is all about, i never played it, anyway, i'm downloading the cracked version (obvious), that is 46.2 GB plus 6 more updates (4.66 GB in total, one from them just doesn't want to download :lol: ).In case all will go ok while installing all these (i hope it won't take forever :( ) i'll take a look at it, perhaps some ammo, cash, something like that!

Take care!

Note: in case i won't edit this post, something went bad during installation, in any case 216 is the latest version?I have 216.1 i guess, now i see is 216.3 added in steam recent updates! :lol: :D :cry: They update this like they're on fire! :? :ph34r:

Edit:
Nevermind, i've read the post below, stopped downloading! :lol: Those have more options. :P
Last edited by VampTY on Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A-Train
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by A-Train »

I think most people go with the Pirate Mod (if I remember correctly that's the name). It has everything you can wish for.

samuraixkan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by samuraixkan »

A-Train wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:50 pm
I think most people go with the Pirate Mod (if I remember correctly that's the name). It has everything you can wish for.
These are all paid and it might infect your virus, i have downloaded it and it never works. stopped updating too and it asks for money

samuraixkan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by samuraixkan »

VampTY wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:49 pm
Hello,

I don't know what to say, i had to look for it in youtube, just to see what this game is all about, i never played it, anyway, i'm downloading the cracked version (obvious), that is 46.2 GB plus 6 more updates (4.66 GB in total, one from them just doesn't want to download :lol: ).In case all will go ok while installing all these (i hope it won't take forever :( ) i'll take a look at it, perhaps some ammo, cash, something like that!

Take care!

Note: in case i won't edit this post, something went bad during installation, in any case 216 is the latest version?I have 216.1 i guess, now i see is 216.3 added in steam recent updates! :lol: :D :cry: They update this like they're on fire! :? :ph34r:

Edit:
Nevermind, i've read the post below, stopped downloading! :lol: Those have more options. :P
Its a Coop game with No Anti Cheat, which can also be played Single and Multiplayer, has a con current of 50k+ playing daily. hacking wise its very easy to hack in the game but i had no knowledge of it sadly. Would appreciate it

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

samuraixkan wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:34 am
Its a Coop game with No Anti Cheat, which can also be played Single and Multiplayer, has a con current of 50k+ playing daily. hacking wise its very easy to hack in the game but i had no knowledge of it sadly. Would appreciate it
Did they remove the anticheat then? From what I remember this game had one of the worst anticheats and was a huge pain for trainer/cheat table makers.

samuraixkan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by samuraixkan »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:40 am
Its still here but its really not an anti cheat. All it does is check for checks on whether you used hacks to unlock DLC. if you do hack it, you get the Cheater tag.

And if you get the Cheater Tag it only stays for that match, you can still play the game fine. Just others would see u have the Cheater name. after u reopen the game u no longer have it, its session only. Game has almost no anti cheat

But if you hack on other stuff like infinite ammo, health, levels, xp perks etc you dont get the cheater tag, u only get it if u try to hack content u dont own. Atm i uses Cheat Engine to turn speed hacks on but its not very helpful lol

For a game this popular with so many ppl playing everyday im super surprised almost none of the trainers etc works and none is willing to update nor make a new one. Its literally 4 byte scanning

Its super easy to hack in this game

Theres no VAC, EAC or anything

goldngreen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by goldngreen »

I know this is an old thread but let me help a little with the question. Payday 2 was created using the diesel engine, I know, not that kind! The engine was written in c++ but the game scripts are written in Lua. I am no expert, not even close. My son asked me for a cheat table for payday 2 and I can't do it because I don't know Lua, but for his VR game Into The Radius I was able to utilize cheat engine and use assembly like most cheat tables use. For a payday 2 cheat table you would need someone who can write Lua scripts,which are out there but cheat table is not necessary. You just need to know Lua and insert scripts into the mods folder. I could be wrong, but this is my understanding at the moment.

Elu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Elu »

VampTY wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:49 pm
Hello,

Take care!

Edit:
now it's free on epic games, if you can take a look and create the table I'll be grateful

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

IDK what these morons are talking about, I hacked PAYDAY 2 for almost 7 years and before it came out as a beta I hacked PAYDAY The Heist, there's no anti-cheat, never has, never been. It's just a Lua game, so making traditional ASM trainers would probably be impossible. What they did try to do was fucking detect if you're using DLC items that don't belong to you and mark you as a cheater. However, there were several ways around it, mostly by lying to the host when you initially joined, and then during the game, swapping to the new DLC equipment, because it only ran the checks once when you were at the lobby. There were also some additional checks added with the semi-official mod BLT so that other users could see what mods you had. But all you had to do was just fucking [Link].

I had tons of mods for PAYDAY 2, and it's incredibly simple to write your own.

[Link]

Some mods of note that are really useful, Change Equipment allows you to change weapons mid-game. Add Circle to center of screen for LMGs helps as a pseudo-crosshair, but you need to put hitconfirm.texture in some folder in the PD2 folder I forgot which. They replaced the crit confirmation texture with some yellow cross after U40 for some reason. Machine Gun Sights was really cool, it allowed you to use scopes and iron sights for LMGs. And Waypoints was my most popular mod, it would highlight the mission item if it could find it for most maps. It's horribly out of date though, I would be impressed if it even half works still.

Anyway, use this: [Link]
Reference this to write mods: [Link]

EZPZ