Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Mary Skelter 2 [Request]

Post by The Black X »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:37 am
From what I have been trying the stat codes are a static value so once its found it should not need to be refound when rebooting the game.
Yes most are, indeed. Except some, like Jack's corruption that requires manual update every reboot.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

I am still in first area, close to unlocking Jack, i compeltly forgot about his corruption mechanic.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Oh, I'm fine with waiting. Now if anyone knows how to find Corruption (not Jack's corruption, that's easy to manage), that would make me happy as I can manually deal with that myself. As I've noticed many games if there is a 0 to 100% bar, hitting 100 or 0 (depending) is always a Bad Thing. So, I don't know if my Corruption swiftly climbing is genuinely a bad thing, or merely an issue with bloody skelter happening more often. I have one character at 60% already.

The item editor, I can focus on other games for a bit until its ready. As I do have a backlog to play!

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

As i am mapping the whole char's data i should be able to find blood maiden's corruption meter somewhere in the middle.

Oh and a side note, the % displayed in purge minigame is the cost for jack, not the corruption rate. You never see the corruption rate in %, just darker blood color (unless i miss something). I do admit is deceiving as hell tho.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Didn't know that about the corruption rate. So that 60% character was just Jack's COST and not how much they had. Still will be nice to know, in cases there is any hidden nasty effect of it going too high.

The rest, yeah, item editor is a must. It seems to be a trend with dungeon crawlers to have gear that seems to be extremes. Things like 1 Magic Defense, 9 Physical Defense. Finding gear that is a 60/40 ratio or even a 70/30 either way seems almost impossible. And of course weapons in Mary Skelter 2 are no exception to that as well, where you'll find a lot of gear that has lots of stats, but almost no Attack or Tech!

It's just a personal annoyance of mine, that's all.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Alright here we go.
Editor Table is live.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18988

Remnas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Remnas »

Hello! thanks for doing the cheat table! Theres newest version of mary skelter v.1.05 and also may i request for multiplier on gold,exp and blood crystals :D