Axis and Allies 1942 Online cheats

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Axis and Allies 1942 Online cheats

Post by matrix501 »

I was wondering if anyone has figured out how to add money to single player offline axis and allies i tried and keep failing :?: :?: :?:
please let me know if anyone figures out how to cheat the single player offline mode thanks

scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Axis and Allies 1942 Online cheats

Post by scorptron »

Anyone find any cheats for this game yet? Simple hacks are better than nothing. Thanks to anyone who knows any workarounds.

scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by scorptron »

matrix501 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:22 pm
I was wondering if anyone has figured out how to add money to single player offline axis and allies i tried and keep failing :?: :?: :?:
please let me know if anyone figures out how to cheat the single player offline mode thanks
hey i have a solution for you: if you go to your "appdata... " like this you will find the folder for the save game... C:\Users\Henry2015\AppData\Roaming. then you open axisandallies folder, and local games... and here is the save game data. here you can open with "notepad ++" free download. you can do tons of stuff here just... start a game... which saves automatically here!!! once you make a change in notepad you have to exit axis and allies (so it does not try to save over automatically). then FILE.. SAVE the notepad save game edit. So ALSO, before fights I make a backup folder and copy the save game, in there...I go lots of times/copies as the game goes on if you ever want to return to a previous point).

You can change to human or computer at any time.. ***notice below
("userUUID":"6233e9c35977bb37ca74d504","userName":"Player 5","ai":false)
... this is me as the USA...
the computers are all...
("userUUID":"8c66d5c7-9d7a-416f-a9af-cbefcad89d01","userName":"Computer","ai":true).
if you include the id with it and computer/human and ai "true" or false. Change the whole thing from human computer by copying this section in your gave save at any time.

You can change how much each property gives per turn... everything...even set who if on what team, ie... america and japan as allies. and of course your money!!! looks like this... You can move any unit to anywhere but when i tried real fast to just delete then here it no longer loaded...hence... make a back up folder before you change and do small changes at a time to make sure they work. have fun.

{"createdAt":"2022-03-20T21:27:11.355Z","ended":null,"invites":[],"isTutorial":false,"lastTurn":"2022-03-20T21:27:11.480Z","players":[{"power":"united_states","userUUID":"6233e9c35977bb37ca74d504","userName":"Player 5","ai":false},{"power":"soviet_union","userUUID":"8c66d5c7-9d7a-416f-a9af-cbefcad89d01","userName":"Computer","ai":true},{"power":"united_kingdom","userUUID":"8c66d5c7-9d7a-416f-a9af-cbefcad89d01","userName":"Computer","ai":true},{"power":"germany","userUUID":"8c66d5c7-9d7a-416f-a9af-cbefcad89d01","userName":"Computer","ai":true},{"power":"japan","userUUID":"8c66d5c7-9d7a-416f-a9af-cbefcad89d01","userName":"Computer","ai":true}],"privacy":"public","sequenceIndex":1,"startDate":"2022-03-20T21:27:11.355Z","started":"2022-03-20T21:27:11.480Z","state":{"version":1,"powers":{"soviet_union":{"id":"soviet_union","capital":"moscow","alliance":"allies","bankedIPCs":12,"ipcIncome":11,"defenseProfile":{"id":-1,"userUUID":null,"profileName":"Default (Lowest IPC Units First)","submergeDefendingSubmarines":false,"destroyAntiAirLast":true,"letBattleshipsTakeSingleHitFirst":true,"destroyAmphibiousAssaultUnitsFirst":false,"_landCasualtyOrder":["Infantry","Artillery","AntiAir","Tank","Fighter","Bomber"],"_seaCasualtyOrder":["Submarine","Destroyer","Fighter","Cruiser","Bomber","AircraftCarrier","Battleship","Transport"]}},"germany":{"id":"germany","capital":"berlin","alliance":"axis","bankedIPCs":66,"ipcIncome":64,"defenseProfile":{"id":-1,"userUUID":null,"profileName":"Default (Lowest IPC Units First)","submergeDefendingSubmarines":false,"destroyAntiAirLast":true,"letBattleshipsTakeSingleHitFirst":true,"destroyAmphibiousAssaultUnitsFirst":false,"_landCasualtyOrder":["Infantry","Artillery","AntiAir","Tank","Fighter","Bomber"],"_seaCasualtyOrder":["Submarine","Destroyer","Fighter","Cruiser","Bomber","AircraftCarrier","Battleship","Transport"]}},"united_kingdom":{"id":"united_kingdom","capital":"london","alliance":"allies","bankedIPCs":22,"ipcIncome":21,"defenseProfile":{"id":-1,"userUUID":null,"profileName":"Default (Lowest IPC Units First)","submergeDefendingSubmarines":false,"destroyAntiAirLast":true,"letBattleshipsTakeSingleHitFirst":true,"destroyAmphibiousAssaultUnitsFirst":false,"_landCasualtyOrder":["Infantry","Artillery","AntiAir","Tank","Fighter","Bomber"],"_seaCasualtyOrder":["Submarine","Destroyer","Fighter","Cruiser","Bomber","AircraftCarrier","Battleship","Transport"]}},"japan":{"id":"japan","capital":"tokyo","alliance":"axis","bankedIPCs":35,"ipcIncome":34,"defenseProfile":{"id":-1,"userUUID":null,"profileName":"Default (Lowest IPC Units First)","submergeDefendingSubmarines":false,"destroyAntiAirLast":true,"letBattleshipsTakeSingleHitFirst":true,"destroyAmphibiousAssaultUnitsFirst":false,"_landCasualtyOrder":["Infantry","Artillery","AntiAir","Tank","Fighter","Bomber"],"_seaCasualtyOrder":["Submarine","Destroyer","Fighter","Cruiser","Bomber","AircraftCarrier","Battleship","Transport"]}},"united_states":{"id":"united_states","capital":"washington","alliance":"allies","bankedIPCs":1,"ipcIncome":38,"defenseProfile":{"id":-1,"userUUID":null,"profileName":"Default (Lowest IPC Units First)","submergeDefendingSubmarines":false,"destroyAntiAirLast":true,"letBattleshipsTakeSingleHitFirst":true,"destroyAmphibiousAssaultUnitsFirst":false,"_landCasualtyOrder":["Infantry","Artillery","AntiAir","Tank","Fighter","Bomber"],"_seaCasualtyOrder":["Submarine","Destroyer","Fighter","Cruiser","Bomber","AircraftCarrier","Battleship","Transport"]}}},"regions":{"afghanistan":{"deployedRegions":{},"adjacentRegions":["himalaya","india","kazakh_ssr","persia","szechwan"],"id":"afghanistan","owner":null,"originalOwner":null,"icDamage":0,"icRepair":0,"hasIC":false,"city":null,"isNeutral":true,"type":"land","ipcValue":0,"capturedThisTurn":false,"unitsDeployedThisTurn":0},"alaska":{"deployedRegions":{},"adjacentRegions":["ice_cap","sea_zone_64","sea_zone_65","western_canada"],"id":"alaska","owner":"united_states","originalOwner":"united_states","icDamage":0,"icRepair":0,"hasIC":true,"city":null,"type":"land","ipcValue":2,"capturedThisTurn":false,"unitsDeployedThisTurn":0},"algeria":{

Miethuel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Miethuel »

Im trying to follow along in your directions, but cannot find the save file. I am on a Windows PC, with my game installed on an external HDD. Can you help ID what file i am looking for specifically? what is the game save file called/ labeled? Thank you kindly in advance,