[PAID REQUEST] Project Zomboid: Build 41(latest)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Range
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [PAID REQUEST] Project Zomboid: Build 41(latest)

Post by Range »

EmpressLexi wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:12 pm

Yeah I've been having the same experience which is why I came here, I was hoping I was just dumb and thought maybe somebody else would have any luck finding any values :c

Thank you for your efforts though
I was looking for values a couple weeks ago, and what I did was go into debug mode, scanned for 5 (this is the initial value of my Strength in this example, and note that all skills are 4 byte value types) level it up to 6 and immediately after it is leveled I scan for 6 a few times, and then if needed I do another level and vice versa until I identify the address tied to the skill, and I'm free to change the value to whatever I want.
Note: Making the value of my Strength over 10 gave me the 'Weak' trait. This trait is given when your Strength is 1 or lower, so it is probably not a good idea to set a skill over 10.

Basic stuff, right?

To put this into practical use, (Non-Debug Mode, Dedicated/Non-Dedicated Multiplayer Servers too) You will have to do the same thing, albeit not having the luxury of being able to just change the values at will via 'Player Stats' to help get these values faster.
My ideal strat is to wait until level 1, scan for 1, progress to next level up, immediately after said level up, scan for 2 a few times to narrow down the amount of addresses found, and then level up a third and final time, and scan for 3 as fast as you can afterwards. you should get a few hundred results at best, simply select the top result and SHIFT + Click the bottom and change all of all of your results to the desired value, from 1-10

Note: The addresses for skills will change after quitting to main menu.
Though, this shouldn't be an issue if you had already changed your skills to your desired values, as your skills will still be level [X] when you load back in, unless you intend to do this on multiple worlds/servers.

Anyway, that's just how I've been messing with skill values for a little bit now, and I haven't ran into any problems with it, works perfectly fine and undetected on most if not all servers. I do hope that you are able to develop/find a working table for this game though, as the method I described does take quite a bit of patience in a practical situation...:cry:
Best of luck to you my friend, cheers! :P

hikado
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hikado »

can anybody make me this?

holy-04link
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by holy-04link »

same 1

holy-04link
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by holy-04link »

bump

Tacillo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tacillo »

in case anyone is still interested, I can offer access to my private cheat that's still in active development and completely undetected. Add me on discord (tacillo) If you're interested